Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

great for Sly Cooper fans!!!!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Episode 1:A Unexpected Visitor
It was a normal night for Sly he just got done robbing a fine jewlery store.He came back to the safe house to sell his stuff he stole on theft net.Sly stayed in the room all that day waiting til night.Then as he was heading towards the door a loud THUMPH came from the roof."Uh what was that"?Murrey asked."Stay here i will find out".Sly said.Sly jumped on a pole and watched the girl."THUMPH why cant I do it im doing what it says in the book".The girl said."Who are you"?Sly said while the girl was just getting ready to do her jumping thing."THUMPH hey I was just getting ready to make it".The girl said."Make what"?Sly asked.I was just getting ready to do the double master jump".She replied.Oh that old trick i have done it plenty of times".Sly said."How do you know it only the Coopers do it".She replied."Exactly I am a Cooper,Sly Cooper".He said."Impossiple all my family is dead".She said."Your family"?Sly reacted."Yea My name is Morgan Cooper".She replied."Well,Well another Cooper".A woman said."Uh,What who,who said that".sly said."Oh you remember me think real hard".the woman said once more."Hello Sly whats going on up there".Bentley said."Uh what trust me you will find out as soon as i get down there hold on"Said Sly."Where did the woman go Morgan".He said."Beats me"."Come on lets go down to the safe house and maybe later i will teach you the Double master jump,K"Sly said."Sounds cool".Morgan Replied.
After awhile they went outside so Sly could teach Morgan the double master jump.Afterwards they went to steal a priceless picture at Maximine Museum of Fine Art.When they got there they didn't have to worry about Carmelita because she was still digging up evidence of the crime Sly did last night.As they were on their way out with the picture,"well you must be Sly Cooper I've heard many storys about you from Carmelita".The cop said."Ah that Carmelita can't keep her mind off of me".Sly said."Whos Carmelita"?Morgan asked."An inspecter,and apparently Sly and her must really like each other ha ha ha".The cop said."Oooooooooooo"Morgan said."Hey hey hey so what".Sly replied."Well anyway i'm Diamand and this was a nice chat but you are under arrest".said Diamand."Yea Yea Yea bring it on".Morgan replied."Oh i know you just didn't you will be easy anyway".Diamand replied.Morgan and Diamand bagan to fight with Sly just watching as they were doing flips in the air and such."Whats all the fuss in here i'm trying to work,what the Sly Cooper".Carmelita said."Why yes I've heard you've been thinking about me".Sly replied."Aww just safe that for later Sly in the mean time your under arrest".Carmelita said."Yeah right if you couldn't catch me before who said you can catch me know".Sly said."Thats it I have had enough of you,you and me right now".Carmelita demanded."Ohhh Carmelita you look so beautiful when are angry".Sly said.Now both Carmelita and Sly is in a huge fight.Then the most weriodest thing happened the lights went out."What what happened Sly where are you"?Morgan asked."Uh i'm right here don't be scared ok its all right".Sly told her."Everyonejust stay were they are I will try to find the light switch".Carmelita explained."Why do that Carmelita the lights are out by the power box outside".A women said."Uh who said that".Carmelita said."Thats the women we seen on the roof earlier".Said Morgan and Sly.Click the lights went on."What there she is".Diamand said.And there stood a familer face."Neyla"Sly and Carmelita said.
Episode 2:The Prisoner
"Yes I knew you would notice me"Said Neyla"It took you a little longer then I thought"!"what..No...I thought you were dead"Sly said confused."I did too but you know Neyla and her schemes".Carmelita said."What this is the girl who was your back stabbing Double crossing EX-Partner"!Diamond said Confused."Yea"!Carmelita said."Ok thanks for letting me in on this".Diamond said sacarcastly."Shut Up ok yes I thought I was dead to then a new friend helped me".Neyla said."Who".Everybody said."It was me...I didnt know who she was she looked like she was in trouble so I helped".Morgan said."What".Sly asked."Well what do you expect she is a cooper theif well aint it like a theif to help a fellow theif".Carmelita said."Whatever Carmelita,the point is she saved me and I am Alive and I promise you this I will make your live a night mare you will see me very soon".Neyla said as she vanished."Yea sure".Carmelita said as she turned to Where sly was standing."Oh No Sly Cooper After him".Well Carmelita was too late Morgan and Sly was already gone along with the painting...At the SafeHouse....
Morgan and Sly heard the sirens as they went by...Bentley was working on the computer trying to think up a plan...Murrey was lifting weights and Sly was getting ready to tuck Morgan in."Im sorry Sly I didnt know she was Evil".Morgan said."Thats alright she tricked you Now you go to bed and me and my gang will find out her plan i promise".Sly said."Hey I am your big brother"."Good night".Morgan whispered....Tommorow night...
"I got your hat I got your hat You got hat hair oooo".Morgan teased."Hey give that back Come here".Sly said."Catch me if you can Hat hair".Morgan teased.Then Sly did the Double master jump."Hey thats no fair".Morgan said."Nobody messes with my hat".Sly said.Thumph."What was that"?Morgan asked."Lets go check it out".Sly said."Neyla"?"Hi Sly Cooper I got a little surprise for you follow me"."Morgon you stay here with Murrey and Bentley"."No but"."Just do it".Sly said.Morgan of corse didnt listen and just followed any way.When they got there Neyla opened the door they seen Carmelita tied up."Carmelita"!Sly yelled.



Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rikathewolf on December 22, 2006, 9:42:27 AM

rikathewolf on
rikathewolfvery good nice story too

Weirdo on March 15, 2006, 2:26:31 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoOo, I like alot. I would be happy to see continue of thid story! ^__^

Allester on January 9, 2006, 6:50:28 AM

Allester on
Allestervery very nice inspirtation hit u with a 2x4 by the by how do u put a story in

Sgt_Cooper_Hoorah on December 21, 2005, 4:13:12 AM

Sgt_Cooper_Hoorah on
Sgt_Cooper_HoorahWoot! Me like Only thing is... DOn't bunch your conversations with the narroration..I was lost a moment.:D

Besides that this a Fantastic piece of work. Keep it up Neyla!

Arpeggio on November 29, 2005, 9:25:05 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioAHEM?!? WHAT ABOUT MY STORY?!?!?!? NEYLA! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY MORTAL ENEMY HAS MORE COMMENTS ON HER STORY THAN I!!!!! GRRRR....XP

BBfan on November 19, 2005, 7:24:44 AM

BBfan on
BBfanit looks like u relly like the word thumph......lolz i likes it lots

warpath on November 10, 2005, 10:16:16 AM

warpath on
warpathi loved it absolutely beutiful i love sly

Neyla11 on November 7, 2005, 5:20:12 AM

Neyla11 on
Neyla11Thanx for the comments!

AnglofSorrws02 on November 6, 2005, 5:16:15 AM

AnglofSorrws02 on
AnglofSorrws02very nice

whyatt-racer on November 5, 2005, 1:44:26 AM

whyatt-racer on
whyatt-racervery nice story