Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

NintenReviews- Super Paper Mario

A review for a good game worth renting not buying.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - NintenReviews- Super Paper Mario
Submitted: June 29, 2007 • Updated: July 1, 2008
Word count: 564 • Size: 2k • Comments: 1 • views: 257

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on October 7, 2007, 8:57:24 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on (Chapter: 1)
Living_Dead_Girlhehe... well, I bought it and I relaly liked it. I have to agree with most the the stuff, but I got used to the fact that they didn't have the stage battles and I ended up semi liking that fact, but I still prefer the stage battles. The main thing I miss is the allys. In the first, I liked the paratroopa guy. In the second, i liked the old bomb guy. In this one... I don't really like anyone. Carrie is kind of neat, but you don't do much with the allys in this one, which is an uber dissapointment. Yes, a lot of it is more kidish, but that's when you have to learn to let go of it and just laugh anyway. Most of it is more along the lines of dry humor, which I like. A dry sense of humor kind of runs in my family XD. You didn't say anything about the main bad guys though, not the little ones. One of my favorite things about this game is the main bad guys. They're extremely creative and have excentric personalities. I also muchly like the story line, though I'm not fan of love stories. My favorite main bad guy was Dimentio. His design is one of the most unique bad guy designes I've seen and his personality is very interesting with those randomly thrown out, overly long similies. And he's always smiling ^_^ Overall, I think I like the other oens the best when it comes to gameplay, but this one is the most crative out of them in my opinion and that means a lot.