Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lost and Found

Rin only wants a family, when Kouga saves her and helps her to find her lord Sesshoumaru what will she do in order to keep him around? Play match maker, of course!! ^_^ Sess/Kou

Chapter 1 - Lost and Found

Chapter 1 - Lost and Found






Passions of the Wolf












Welcome to Passion of the Wolf! As you may guess this will be a story related to Kouga-kun, for all of you who have read my previous works, this should come as no surprise. n.n I am so obsessed with that wolf&and his blue eyes&and his sexy tail&and okay drooling now, that aint cool.











Anyway, I do hope you all enjoy this little tale.











Warning: This chapter will contain some spoilers.





Disclaimer: I do not Inuyasha the series or any of the characters with in the series nor do I make any type of profit off of them.





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Chapter One: Lost and Found





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------











She ran as far as she could, as fast as she could, but no matter how far she ran she still couldnt find him. He was like a father, a brother, like family different from the family she had lost but even so, he cared for her even though he may not show it.











Sesshoumaru-sama& she whimpered as she continued running, searching for him. She cursed the demons that attacked them, she cursed them for hurting Sesshoumaru and she cursed them for separating her from the only family she had left, the only person that cared for her.











It grew dark as the sun descended beneath the horizon and the girl sunk to the ground fresh tears flowing from her eyes and gliding down her flushed cheeks. Sesshoumaru-sama will come for me, hell defeat that demon and hell come find me. She thought to herself as she drifted into a cold, deep sleep tears staining her dirtied face.











The sun rose and her eyes opened slowly to a voice she recognized all too well, Well, what have we got here?











Her eyes quickly snapped open and her head jerked towards the voice going over the details of its owner, he had long raven hair done up in a high pony tail, he wore furs that covered his wrists, legs, and fur pelt around his waist, he also wore armor over his chest with a sword at his waist, he was Kouga the man who had set his wolves on her adoptive village, the man who owned the wolves that had once killed her, the demon that had saved her life from being taken by the centipede demon.











What are you doing all the way out here? I figured youd be with that mutts brother. His blue eyes stared down into her brown ones as she sniffled remembering her predicament from the previous night.











Wahhh! I cant find Sesshoumaru-sama!! new tears sprung forward as the young girl thought of her lord, hoping he was still alright.











Kouga blinked at the human youth, bewildered as to what to do in this situation, never was any good with kids. All right already; just, calm down! He made a shushing gesture putting his finger to his mouth.











He sighed as she nodded and hicced slightly attempting to get her sobs under control once more. He moved closer to her, gently picking her up in a piggy-back style, All right, now, just stop crying. Lets see if we cant find this demon lord of yours. he smirked a bit as he felt her nod and give a small child like smile that pressed against his neck.











-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Thats it for this chapter!











Please leave me a review and let me know what you think! ^^











Ja ne.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment