Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Searching

Rin only wants a family, when Kouga saves her and helps her to find her lord Sesshoumaru what will she do in order to keep him around? Play match maker, of course!! ^_^ Sess/Kou

Chapter 2 - Searching

Chapter 2 - Searching






Welcome to chapter two of Passions of The Wolf.











Last chapter Rin met up with Kouga who is now trying to help her find her lord, Sesshoumaru of the Western Lands.











Disclaimer: I do not own the Inuyasha series or any of the characters with in said series.











Warning: This Chapter contains spoilers relating to Vol. 44 of the Inuyasha Series.











---------------------------------------------------------------------------





Chapter Two: Searching





---------------------------------------------------------------------------





Kouga continued walking along in search of his rivals brother. The child had once again fallen asleep as he carried her piggy-back.











The youngling caused him to miss his own pack, she may be human, but human children are much like demon children. They cant survive on their own and they have to have the support of a parental figure. They both need some sort of family to teach them the way they should be.











He sighed quietly, how long had it been? How long, he wondered, since he had left Ginta and Hakkaku, telling them to stay with Kai and Shinta, telling them it was too dangerous to keep traveling with him? He missed them; not that he would say such a thing out loud, but it was lonesome. I can only hope that you guys are staying safe without me there to protect you. He smiled and his gave off a sullen glow as he spoke lowly.











The day dragged on and he stopped occasionally to sniff the air, searching for the demon lords scent. He only stopped his search for a moment as the human child began to stir in her slumber.











Mmm Rin slowly opened her eyes, the feeling of another person clear to her as she groggily yawned. She took in her surroundings, the sight of the wolf startling her. She made a small eeping noise and pushed away from him forgetting about their meeting in her sluggish state.











Kouga was quick to grab her as she fell from his back, slinging her by her arm back up and around so that she was cradled against his chest. Watch it kid, youll get hurt doing things like that. He smirked at the child as her mouth formed a small o a look of realization dawning on her features.











He continued to hold her like the child she was, cradled by his tanned arms. Her small hands fisted against his armor seemingly afraid of being dropped. Sesshoumaru-sama& she whimpered in a worried tone. What if the demon had hurt him? Would he be alright when she got back to him? It had been two days, yet it seemed like years to her, she was starting to doubt that they would ever be reunited again.











She looked up to her companion, the wolf that had caused her death and the wolf that had saved her twice now, listening as he spoke words of reassurance to her. Dont worry, kid, Im sure hes fine. In fact Im certain youll see him again shortly. I can smell him, hes coming this way. His blue eyes blinked down on the girl before moving back to look straight ahead, He must be worried about you as well; hes coming at a fair speed.











The young girl couldnt seem to stop the smile that made its way to her face; her Sesshoumaru-sama had been worried about her. He was really coming for her, and if what her companion said was true then he must be fine as well. She whispered his name quietly to herself and practically screamed it as she saw him coming towards them on the horizon.











The Inugami Taiyoukai stopped abruptly in front of the okuri-ookami; looking to the girl he carried. Sesshoumaru glared at Kouga, as though daring him to make a move.











Sesshoumaru-sama, Sesshoumaru-sama!! Rin squirmed and wriggled in Kougas arms and the wolf set her down carefully watching as she dashed to the dog demon attaching herself to his leg. Are you ok, Sesshoumaru-sama? She blinked up at her lord with big child eyes, sincerely concerned over her Sesshoumarus health.











He simply nodded to her question and gave one last glance to the wolf before turning, Rin, come. Was all he said as he began walking off.











Rin nodded happily, turning to her savior, Thank you for helping me. She smiled at him. As he nodded her smile faded. He looks sad& she thought to herself. He helped her when she was sad; it seemed only fair to help him also. Sesshoumaru-sama, can okuri-ookami-sama stay too? she looked to her lord and then to her savior, they both seemed surprised.











Do as you wish, Rin.











She smiled happily and bounced over to the wolf, My name is Rin! Please stay with us. She looked up to him, eyes pleading as her tiny hands grasped one of his much larger ones.











Kouga was baffled to say the least. This human child wished for him to stay? It would be too dangerous. After all, Sesshoumaru may be after Naraku just as he was, but Sesshoumaru didnt have jewel shards to attract the devious half breed.











By staying it would only put the human child in danger. However, he couldnt stop looking at her eyes. Those chocolate colored orbs looked much like his Kagomes. In short, he lost his nerve. The thought of those eyes tearing up at his refusal was too much for him to risk. I suppose one night wont hurt. He smiled down at the child as she beamed gleefully jumping for joy as it would seem.











One night wont hurt. He recalled once more in his mind. But, oh, how wrong he would be.





---------------------------------------------------------------------------





Thats it for this chapter!











Its just starting to get now, stay tuned for the third chapter: Family











Please leave a review and let me know what you think so far. n.n











Dictionary:












Okuri-Ookami: Wolf Demon





Inugami Taiyoukai: Dog God Demon Lord











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment