Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Family

Rin only wants a family, when Kouga saves her and helps her to find her lord Sesshoumaru what will she do in order to keep him around? Play match maker, of course!! ^_^ Sess/Kou

Chapter 3 - Family

Chapter 3 - Family






Welcome to chapter three of Passions of the Wolf!











I must say, I am on a roll with this story, I dont think Ive ever managed to get any amount of chapters done within only a day or so with in each other. n.n











Last chapter Kouga thought back upon his friends that he had left behind and how Rin reminded him of the wolf children in his tribe. Rin and Kouga managed to find Sesshoumaru and after wards Rin invited Kouga to stay with them.











What awaits the wolf this chapter? And what does the young Rin have planned for him and her lord?











-------------------------------------------------------





Chapter Three: Family





-------------------------------------------------------





One night wont hurt was what Kouga had thought. However, it had barely been an hour since he agreed to stay with the young girl and the demon lord and already they had been attacked multiple times by demons who wished for the jewel shards Kouga possessed.











Damn& Kouga cursed as he kicked the ghoulish looking demon in the head, breaking its neck with a sickening crack. As he landed back onto the ground he sighed, one night, my @$$. He thought sourly, somewhat worried that the girl may get hurt.











Yay! Rin jumped up and down clapping her hands, You won, you won! You almost as strong as Sesshoumaru-sama! she smiled gleefully as she took the wolf by his hand leading him back to their fire place.











He smiled and allowed the hyper girl to lead him, sitting down next her. The girl loved to talk, and she did it a lot. Even now she was going on about something or other, most likely something about Sesshoumaru, the kid seemed to adore him more than life itself.











Rin watched her new friend as she spoke, she liked him. Not only had he saved her on several separate accounts now, he also listened to her and spoke back to her. She loved Sesshoumaru-sama, and Jaken-sama was nice company, but neither of them were good conservationist. Sesshoumaru-sama just never spoke and Jaken hardly ever had anything nice to say. It was nice to have someone listen to her and to have an actual conversation.











However, she noticed the same thing she had earlier. The blue eyed man would often get a far away look in his eyes and a sad expression. She wondered why and wished she could do something to help him be happy, give him the same happiness she was feeling now.











Sesshoumaru-sama looks sad too sometimes. Maybe if I can get Sesshoumaru-sama and Kouga-sama to like each other then they can be happy. They both look lonely&Rin would be happy if we could all be a family together. She grinned as her plan started to form in her mind. She would die to make her Sesshoumaru-sama happy and she would do what ever it took to get the sullen look off her saviors face.











The night dragged on and soon morning was upon them. Kouga stretched his limbs as he got up yawning a bit as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He himself was often much like a child in the way he woke; he was not good with mornings. He yawned once more before feeling a light tug on his tail. Looking down he smirked at the young girl called Rin, knowing itd be her.











Are you leaving? She asked him giving a small pout.











He nodded to her a twinge of guilt building at her pout and the unshed tears that brimmed at her eyes, We agreed on one night. It would be dangerous if I stay any longer. He bent down to her level, setting one hand on her head and ruffling her hair a bit.











But she sniffled, realizing her sadness affected him, she could use that to her advantage in her plan, I dont want you to go! she sniffled once more, letting a few tears fall.











Kouga closed his eyes; he could smell the salty tears he knew were there, Sorry. He said as he stood. He couldnt take much more of this, the more he saw her big brown eyes the more he imagined it was his Kagome crying. He felt something latch onto his leg as he turned to leave, the girl was really trying. He didnt look down to her; he may lose his resolve if he looked at her.











He could hear the imp, Jaken, scold the girl for her rudeness, he could hear sobs from the girl and then a sound of disgust that surprised him, Ewe&You smell! His eyes widen in his surprised and he looked at the girl as she let go of his leg and held her nose instead.











You should take a bath. Was all she said as she pointed in the direction where the smell of water came from, possible a spring or maybe even a hot spring. He sighed as he sniffed himself, she was right. All the fighting from the previous day must have left him sweaty&he sighed and mumbled an all right as he stalked off in the direction of the spring.











Rin grinned devilishly as she watched him retreat to the spring. Her Sesshoumaru-sama hated being dirty, he bathed every day. She knew that Sesshoumaru was gone and she knew exactly where he had gone. Maybe when Kouga-sama got to the spring and saw Sesshoumaru-sama something would click.











And then Kouga-sama will want to stay and we can be a family. She smiled certain her plan would work out perfectly, after all, both Kouga-sama and Sesshoumaru-sama were every attractive men, in Rins mind it only made sense that they may fall for one another.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------





Thats it for chapter three!











Stay tuned for Chapter Four: Falling Fast?











Ja ne! n.n





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment