Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Falling Fast?

Rin only wants a family, when Kouga saves her and helps her to find her lord Sesshoumaru what will she do in order to keep him around? Play match maker, of course!! ^_^ Sess/Kou

Chapter 4 - Falling Fast?

Chapter 4 - Falling Fast?






Welcome to Chapter Four of Passions of The Wolf.











Last chapter Rin began plotting on how to have a family again. Will she get her family this chapter? And what will happen when Kouga goes to take his bath? The real story starts here!











------------------------------------------------





Chapter Four: Falling Fast?





------------------------------------------------





Kouga continued his trek to the spring the scent of the water now becoming clearer, he could clearly tell they were hot springs. He sighed to himself, shedding his clothing as he walked. He would miss that girl. He smiled at the thought, if he were ever to have a daughter; hed want her to be like Rin. As he walked closer to the spring, his clothes resting in one arm, the other working his hair out of its tie, his nose failed to catch the other scent coming from the spring.











He stopped right in front of the spring eyes widening at the sight before him. Sesshoumaru his mind seemed to gasp. The demon lord&was beautiful. He had very light skin which with the water glistening over him and the sun reflecting off that water which made it seem as though he was glowing. He looked almost angelic. Kouga froze as Sesshoumaru turned, golden eyes locking on to blue ones. He could feel the Inugami Taiyoukais eyes roaming over his body and was aware of the burning he felt come across his face.











Mentally scorning himself for his embarrassment he cleared his throat and steadily entered the water. Looking in a different direction to avoid meeting the Inu Daiyoukais gaze.











And what are you doing here, wolf? he could hear the cold voice of Sesshoumaru ask. As he heard the lord speak his blush deepened slightly, why was he ill at ease? He had never felt embarrassed like this not even when he confessed his love for Kagome. Was he already falling for this bitter demon lord? At this point it was hard to say and he was going to deny it until he knew for sure.











His only response was the reasoning Rin had given him, Rin didnt like the way I smelt, I suppose fighting off greedy demons for hours on end can leave one with a rank scent. He heard the lord make some sort of sound, as though acknowledging he had heard the reply. I didnt realize youd be here too.











I have no doubt that that child is up to something. Sesshoumaru nearly sighed before catching himself. It was eerily creepy how comfortable he was becoming with the wolf. He still did not understand it himself, how he could feel so calm while near another demon such as this. Perhaps it was simply the fact that the wolf had saved Rin.











Why would you think that? Her demeanor has changed since I found her, but I assumed that was due to being reunited with her dear Sesshoumaru-sama. He smirked slightly as he mocked jokingly only to be rewarded with an icy glare.











The childs demeanor has changed since you agreed to stay. His glare remained fixed on the wolf, he did not appreciate the mocking. He was Lord Sesshoumaru of the Western Lands, no one mocked him. He would have killed the wolf for doing such but held himself back, for Rins sake of course.











Kouga turned his head to look at Sesshoumaru, How so? he was a bit curious now. Should he be worried about the girl and her possible schemes?











Sesshoumaru thought over the possible answers, this was the most hes spoken in a great while; he usually never spoke more than a few words at a time. She smiles more and her eyes look more mischievous. Sesshoumaru failed to mention the fact that Rin also had refrained from picking on Jaken as she normally would; this indicated to him that maybe she was thinking to much or rather too busy planning other tricks.











Kouga contemplated this but could think of no reasoning behind the girls actions and demeanor changes, what was that girl plotting? The wolf demon and dog demon finished their cleaning and walked back to the camp site together only to be greeted with an eerily happy Rin. She was smiling as she stared dreamily at the two as they entered the site together. Her eyes seemed to sparkle and Kouga could only raise an eyebrow at her to at this she simply giggled like the giddy child she was.











The only thing Kouga could think at this point was, What the frack have I gotten myself into now?





-----------------------------------------------------------------





Thats it for this chapter.











Please leave me a review and let me know what you thought of it! n.n











Dictionary:












Inu Daiyoukai:






Inu is Japanese for dog and Daiyoukai Refers to a great youkai lord.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment