Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Rin's Master Plan

Rin only wants a family, when Kouga saves her and helps her to find her lord Sesshoumaru what will she do in order to keep him around? Play match maker, of course!! ^_^ Sess/Kou

Chapter 5 - Rin's Master Plan

Chapter 5 - Rin's Master Plan






Welcome to Chapter five of Passions of the Wolf.











Last chapter Rins plan started to take shape all the while Kouga is having mixed as is Sesshoumaru. What will Rin have in store for them next?











Bonus! Omake from chapter Three; created by ravemastaj (Ive made revisions to make it fit a bit better; however, the main idea is still there and I give ravemastaj full credit). Thank you for the Omake!! n.n











Disclaimer: I do not own nor do I make any sort of profit from the Inuyasha series or any of the Inuyasha characters.





-----------------------------------------------------------






Chapter Five: Rins Master Plan






-----------------------------------------------------------






Omake












And what are you doing here, wolf? he could hear the cold voice of Sesshoumaru ask. As he heard the lord speak his blush deepened slightly, why was he ill at ease? He had never felt embarrassed like this not even when he confessed his love for Kagome. Was he already falling for this bitter demon lord? At this point it was hard to say and he was going to deny it until he knew for sure.











His only response was the reasoning Rin had given him, Rin said that I stank&











Sesshoumaru looked blankly at the other man his nose scrunching in disgust. And boy was she ever right&.












End Omake












Rin grinned as she prepared her lords supper. He didnt usually accept the meals she made for him but tonight she would make sure that he did! This meal was special after all. She giggled to herself as she sprinkled a strange blue colored powder on to the fish making sure the substance was well hidden within the meat, she then repeated the process with Kougas meal.











Im so happy that I was able to get Kouga-sama to stay a little bit longer! she thought enthusiastically. It had actually been relatively easy to get him to say yes. After he and her lord had returned from the baths she had asked him to stay for dinner, he had given her a strange look but accepted anyway. I wonder why Kouga-sama accepted so quickly. Perhaps something had happened at the hot spring? The thought alone made the small girl smile.











She looked at the fish she had prepared the powdered wasnt visible and the man that had given it too her had said that they shouldnt be able to smell it. She carefully set the two meals to the side apart from her own and Jakens so that they wouldnt get mixed up. If she or Jaken accidentally at the powdered fish it could be disastrous.











She smiled as she thought about the strange potion, It was nice of that man to give it to me for free. She mumbled slightly remembering his kindness and making a mental note to go back and thank him again later.











Flashback












Rin yawned as she walked in the field, the flowers were beautiful. She smiled as she started to skip. Sesshoumaru-sama and Kouga-sama were still at the baths and Rin was hoping to pick some flowers for them before they returned. She giggled giddily as she thought of her lord and Kouga-sama bathing together. She wasnt a pervert, no not by far! She was simply giddy with delight at the thought of a possible romantic encounter that they may have.











She stopped as she saw a figure sitting in the field of flowers. She was cautious at first but it didnt seem dangerous so she skipped up to the figure to see it was a human male. He looked much different from the villagers she was taken in by before she met Sesshoumaru-sama. The boy looked young and probably short for his age, he had long hair done up in a high fashion, the hair hanging went down to right above his shoulders. He wore a light blue haori and dark blue hakama. He had light tan skin and dark chocolate brown eyes.













Hello! Rin smiled at him, What are you doing? Are here to pick flowers too?













The boy looked up at her, seeming somewhat startled, Sort of, Im picking some special flowers for a potion. He smiled at her wondering silently why such a young girl would be so far away from the village.












Potion? She blinked a thoughtful looking coming across her face, Do you have potions that can make people fall in love!? She smiled hopeful and her eyes glimmered with delight.











The boy looked at the young girl for a second before smiling as he answered, Love? Are you trying to play match maker little one? He sighed slightly keeping his smile as she nodded. I dont sell those potions, the last time I did it had disastrous effects. However, I might have something that might interest you. Rin watched as he pawed through a dark brown medicine carrier. He pulled out a small black pouch. This, my dear, is a very special potion. It doesnt cause people to just fall in love. If they have feelings for each other then it will enhance those feelings.











Rin grinned, it would be perfect. After all the measures she had taken to get her lord and the wolf demon together there was little way for them not to have some feelings for each other by now. Does it work on demons? she asked mindful of the chances.











Demons? he put the pouch on the ground and began to stir though the carrier once more before pulling out a deep crimson pouch. This should do the trick.











Rin took the pouch smiling gleefully abruptly stopping as a thought dawned on her, Wait&this costs&money, right? she watched as the man nodded and she looked down. Oh, I probably cant take it then. I dont have any money.











The man gave her a thoughtful look before patting her on the head, Its all right kid, just this once, you can have it for free. Just make sure you come back at let me know how things go. He smirked as Rin nearly grinned from ear to ear. There are a few things you should know first.











Rin nodded and leaded forward, listening to his words intently.











Make sure that they see each other right after consuming it. Their feelings will only enhance to the first person they see. He watched her nod before continuing, Make sure not to give it to the wrong person, you have no idea how often that sort of thing happens. And try not to use too much of it at once. Theyre could be a mistake in whom they look at, if that happens then have them eat more and try again. It works differently depending on what sort of feelings the consumer has. If they are dormant feelings in the subconscious mind then it makes them conscious, if they are conscious feelings it will just make them stronger. Basically, if there is a possibility for love, this potion with increase the chances or possible cause it to take place sooner.











Rin blinked, her mind processing all she had heard before nodding and walking back to camp after thanking the man.











End Flashback













She smiled; her master plan was all coming together everything would happen tonight at dinner.





------------------------------------------------------------------





Thats all for this chapter! I am so evil. ^.^











Stay tuned for chapter six: Shy Glances and Sly Advances











Dictionary:






Haori: Hip- or thigh-length kimono coat, adds formality to women's wear. Haori were originally reserved for men, until fashions changed at the end of the Meiji period. They are now worn by both men and women.





Hakama: is a traditional Japanese divided skirt that resembles wide trousers. A hakama typically has pleats, and a koshiita - a stiff or padded part in the lower back of the wearer.






Hakama is worn in several budo arts such as aikido, kendo, iaido and naginata.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment