Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Friends Can Be Such a Pain

A romance story about Ayumi from the Inuyasha series.Kagome is sick again and Ayumi is selected to deliver her homework.The young girl finds herself in the well house, due to certain events, and falls down the well. What will happen to Ayumi next?R&R

Chapter 0 - Friends Can Be Such a Pain

Chapter 0 - Friends Can Be Such a Pain
Im back in the writing game! Muahahahaha!!!! Though&I should probably finish what I have started before starting something new&but oh well! Ill get back to those, eventually&

So, this is a new story about&well, Kouga&go figure&but it starts off as being about a girl named Ayumi. No, she is not a fan character or an original character&Ill shoot myself before I write a Mary-sue&Ayumi is actually from the series, shes one of Kagomes friends from school. I happen to really like Ayumi, shes such a&romantic? Yes, thats the word Im looking for. Shes the one always going on about how if its for love its all good or something of that sort.

So, yes&its a Kouga/Ayumi fanfic! Because it makes sense (With Ayumi being all into romance and Kouga being all romantic all the time) and just because I love both characters and find there are too few fictions about Ayumi for my tastes.

Disclaimer: I do not own or make profit from the Inuyasha series or any of its characters.

On with the show!

-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=--=--=--=--=-=--=--=--=-=-=-=--=-

Prologue: Friendship Can Be Such a Pain
-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=--=--=--=--=-=--=--=--=-=-=-=--=-


It was a bright and sunny day in the modern world&or so Ayumi wished. In all truth it was raining and she hated it.

Ayumi sighed as her naturally wavy hair got soaked with pellets of rain as she walked to the Higurashis shrine. She loved her friends unconditionally, but really, friendship could be such a pain in the @$$ sometimes. Kagome was sick, again, and the teacher was getting worried and wanted to make sure that Kagome got her homework.

So, that brings us to Ayumi, walking in the rain as she makes her way to Kagome. She didnt mind that much that Eri and Yuka bailed out on helping her carry the massive amount of text and books the teacher had given her to deliver when it started raining. What she did mind is that neither of them wanted to let her borrow an umbrella! They could have shared one; they practically live right next to one another.

But it was alight, she wasnt bitter about it. Nope, not bitter at all. Next time they had to do a delivery in the rain she was so going to laugh and keep her umbrella&

She sighed once more and she made her way up the steps. When she finally made it to the house it was just her luck that no one was home&probably on a field trip to the hospital for Kagomes Cytomegalovirus, what ever that was&she was good at math, but somehow Ayumi never really got into science and medical type stuff. She still got As in science, which was good enough for her.



She groaned and looked back the way she had come. It was still pouring. Her left eye twitched slightly at the thought of having to walk home. Though, there wasnt much of choice in the matter. So, she picked up her foot, that had seemed to be glued to its spot and was hesitant to move, and began the trek across the court yard.



To her dismay, her luck got worse and the rain turned to hail. Great& she muttered to herself as she was now being pelleted with ice in a very painful way. She grimaced as she was struck in the forehead. It seemed hopeless, at this rate she was going to get home and look in the mirror to find a bunch of pebble shaped bruises across her face. She looked around for shelter to wait it out until the weather calmed down a bit. She noticed the well house and made her way over.



She quickly slammed the doors closed dropped the bags she was carrying. This is so horrible! she cried pathetically to herself. She was usually a very optimistic and a happy, care-free person, but today just wasnt her day.



She listened as the hail and rain poured down on the roof of the small shed and sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time that day&no, correction, for what seemed like the thousandth time that hour.



Ayumi closed her eyes and lifted herself to sit on the lip of the well, it wasnt the most comfortable surface but it was still better than the dirt ground that she had been standing on. As she sat there, she couldnt help but feel as though something was calling to her, and began to feel more and more like she was being pulled downward, into the well.



She opened her eyes to see her hair waving past her face and the roof getting further away. She had fallen, and her eyes grew wide as she came to that realization. She screamed and the sight of the old well house roof was replaced with a flash of blue light.



-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=--=--=--=--=-=--=--=--=-=-=-=--=-


And thats it for the prologue! Ill try and have the first chapter up by next week, but knowing what a procrastinator I am, I wont make any promises. n.n;

Id love to read some reviews, so tell me your thoughts on the couple/characters of choice!

Until next time, take care of yourself and be happy.

Preview of Chapter 1; Blast to the Past (A corny title):


Ayumi looked up at the bright blue sky, where a roof had once been. She was surprised that she felt no pain and thought that she might have a concussion of some sort and may even be dreaming.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on March 4, 2007, 8:54:09 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKOMG! please write more soon!

ObsessiveKougaFan on March 5, 2007, 4:28:45 AM

ObsessiveKougaFan on
ObsessiveKougaFanI've been trying to add in the next chapter, but it won't except it. It keeps on saying that there's an error. ^_^;
 
I've pretty much given up, if you'd like to read the next chapter I have that at www.fanfiction.net/~inukochan as well as my other stories. I only have a few of them here seeing as it's such a hassle to post them. You can also find that story on my DeviantArt accout. Here's the address to go directly to it. www.deviantart.com/deviation/47033295/
 
Thank you for your comment. ^_^