Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Arrival

This is the story of Akara, the Red Demon of Kiri, her life as a new Suna nin, and the demon she fell in love with.
ChaosShipping, IgenShipping, YakusokaShipping (MariaKabuto), HyperShipping

Chapter 1 - The New Arrival

Chapter 1 - The New Arrival
It was completely pointless to guard the eastern gate. As Kikiro sat with a kunai and a good book, he spotted a shadow on the horizon. Flinging down the book, he grabbed a telescope and focused in on the shadow in question. The shadow was revealed to be a girl.

Kikiro didn't remember anything like this happening in all the four years he'd been assigned to that accursed post, but he knew one thing: Kazekage-sama would want to know about this.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a typical day, in Gaara's opinion: wake up at five in the morning, down some coffee, train for two hours, run to work, sit at a desk and sign papers. He very nearly cried when Kenshin, his assistant, came running in half-hysterical.

"Kazekage-sama! There's a foreign shinobi that was found outside the eastern gate! She seems to be unconcious, and we need you out there, NOW!!"

Sigh. He ran a hand through his already messy red hair and braced himself.

"Alright...take me there."

~~~~~~~~~~

There was a crowd around the gate by the time Gaara and Kenshin showed up. The mixed group of shinobi, medics, and the odd civilian or retiree parted at the sight of their Kazekage. After he managed to get through, he looked the foreigner over to assess the damage.

She wasn't much older than himself, maybe fourteen or fifteen. She had black hair, red bangs, and pale skin that looked as if she'd never seen sun.

Duh, of course not, he thought as his eyes caught sight of a Kiri (Mist) headband, you can't even see who's standing next to you in Kiri.

She wore a red fitted top that zipped up, a fishnet shirt under that, a pair of cargo pants, and leather gloves. He looked her over one last time, and directed his attention to the medics.

"Take her to the hospital. When she wakes up, I wish to see her."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on November 26, 2007, 9:39:24 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeyay!!!! i likes it woot!!!

PandaChan21 on November 26, 2007, 10:20:09 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Heh, thank you. You're funny...

musicismylife on November 27, 2007, 7:48:14 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifethx! ^^

SnowKitty on September 20, 2007, 11:18:59 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyOkay, Tori. The evil laugh is kinda creeping me out! Great first chappie! Please update soon! Oh, and one more thing. Yay! I'm the first commenter! :D

PandaChan21 on September 21, 2007, 4:39:08 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Yesh...yesh you are...

PandaChan21 on October 5, 2007, 12:28:01 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Ha ha...now that Kay changed our avatars to Gaara and Lee, I see the irony...