Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - What The?!

This is the story of Akara, the Red Demon of Kiri, her life as a new Suna nin, and the demon she fell in love with.
ChaosShipping, IgenShipping, YakusokaShipping (MariaKabuto), HyperShipping

Chapter 7 - What The?!

Chapter 7 - What The?!
Wows...so many comments... *throws more confetti*


He entered his office to see Akara sitting in his chair. She smiled up at him, eyes heavily lidded. Her red lips smirked at him.

"Kazekage-sama," she simpered, standing and wrapping her arms around him, "I want you. I want all of you."


~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara woke with a start. His shirt was drenched in sweat, and his breath came in short gasps. He eventually calmed himself, and looked down at his sheets.

"Ah, frack."

~~~~~~~~~~

Akara was in the laundry room when he came in. He carefully avoided her eyes as he shoved his sheets unceremoniously into one of the washers and started measuring soap.

"Nightmares?"

He didn't answer. He started fiddling with the lid of the soap box. Damn it, just say something! Stupid hormones...

Akara walked up to him. "Hello? I asked you a question..."

"Sure, think what you like."

She sat on the washer next to him. He noticed she'd changed her sleep shorts. "What happened with you?"

She sighed. "Period started."

"Ah." He poured in the soap, and set the water temperature on hot. He'd seen Kankuro do this many, many times.

"So, what's up with you," asked Akara. Gaara silently cursed her curiosity.

"Stress with work."

"I get it," she said, "Sucks to be Kazekage, don't it?"

He didn't answer her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara found himself in his office with an irritated Akara the next morning. She slammed the forms on his desk.

"For the love of Kami, Kazekage-sama! I didn't ask to be your new secretary/bodyguard/escort! Blame the fracking council for that! Now sign the goddamn forms!"

"It's the principle of the thing, Akara-san! I sign too many forms already! That's all I do all day!"

She exhaled, fluttering her red bangs. "Well, you knew what you were getting into when you accepted the job..."

She couldn't say anything else, because the door was suddenly kicked off its hinges by three very angry kunoichi. One had brown hair that was cut off at the shoulders, wearing a pink yukata; one had an off-white yukata and wavy brown hair, with a scarf doubling as a head band; and the last one had a black and red dress, blonde hair pulled into a bun, and black leather gloves on her hands.

As the trio stood there, Akara was sweatdropping and still holding her paperwork in her hands. Gaara sat with his pen poised over a piece of paper and a suprised look on his face. The blonde straightened up.

"Give us back our friend," said Kaori.


Kay, Kiki, and Maria better be happy about this...

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on December 17, 2007, 5:31:12 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesis-eyetwitch-
.....
-eyetwitch-
..Uh...
-shakes head and walks off-

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 5, 2007, 6:39:42 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968YAY!!! WRITE MORE SOON!

PandaChan21 on November 5, 2007, 9:49:16 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Okehs...

KionaKina on November 5, 2007, 10:18:44 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaIt's Kaori! ^_^

Yeh, I'm happy....I guess? ^_^

SnowKitty on November 5, 2007, 2:00:50 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyYay for the new chappie! I finally came into the story. Huzzah! Great job! ^^

PandaChan21 on November 5, 2007, 3:32:17 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Glad to see you're happy Ki-chan! At least somebody bothered reading it!