Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Dinner and a Threat (pt1)

This is the story of Akara, the Red Demon of Kiri, her life as a new Suna nin, and the demon she fell in love with.
ChaosShipping, IgenShipping, YakusokaShipping (MariaKabuto), HyperShipping

Chapter 22 - Dinner and a Threat (pt1)

Chapter 22 - Dinner and a Threat (pt1)
Filler chapter (le gasp!)


Gaara walked into the house. It was relatively empty, which was a rarity these days. He sank into an overstuffed armchair, and instantly figured out what felt wrong.

Where the hell is Akara-san?

He stood, and went into the kitchen. Nothing.

He wandered into the South wing. She wasn’t in her room.

He looked in the garden, his sibling’s rooms, and even checked his home office: nothing.

He had just returned to the kitchen when the phone rang (AN: I don’t know if they have phones, but in my story they do, SO DEAL WITH IT!). “Hello?”

“Gaara-sama, I had to stop by the grocery store again. We were out of milk.”

Gaara breathed a sigh of relief. “Akara-san, please leave a note next time. With Sound on the move, we can’t take any chances.”

He heard her laugh on the other end. “Sorry. I usually would, but today was a little hectic, if you remember. I had guard duty on the north gate.”

“Just be sure to tell one of us when you leave. Since you are their target, we need to keep tabs on where you are in case you get snatched.”

“Don’t worry so much! I’ll be perfectly fine! You know that I can take care of myself.”

~~~~~~~~~~

The company of shinobi reached the east gate of Suna with fifteen minutes to twilight. The red-eyed youth held out his arm, causing the following company of two hundred to stop in their tracks. He silently motioned in several directions, and the company quickly dispersed into squads of ten, covering any area within twenty-five feet of the village. As he watched, the hazel-eyed man joined the red-eyed teen.

“Orochimaru-sama trusts you, you know that, right?”

“Cut the crap. He’s going to replace me.”

A sigh. “I know. But he trusts you with the job of procuring his new body, so he must trust you.”

“Whatever.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Akara returned home, and began putting away groceries.

“Akara-san, is that you?”

She looked up. Gaara walked in, a coffee mug in hand.

“Yes, I’m here. I just got in.”

He sipped his coffee. “Good. I’m hungry, and Kankuro and Temari are in Konoha.”

Akara smiled. “Alright. I’ll whip up something. Go ahead and wait in your room.”

~~~~~~~~~~

The red-eyed boy looked up. The moon was a large red sphere in the sky. He frowned.

“That can’t be good.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Akara placed the bowl of soup onto the table, and wiped her brow.

“Gaara-sama! Dinner’s ready!”

No answer. She climbed the stairs, and knocked on his bedroom door. “Gaara-sama?”

The door opened. Gaara stood there, a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet.

“What?”

She stood there in shock.

“What?!”

She blinked. “Gaara-sama, please put some clothes on. Also, dinner's ready.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Comments are LUV!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FluffysPrincess2968 on March 23, 2008, 1:19:26 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968xD AH GAWD WATZ SAUCE-GAY GONNA DO?
xD
Anywho, imma send u a PM. check ur box soon. :D

hflp on March 21, 2008, 10:28:32 AM

hflp on
hflpLOL. I knew that would make a funny scene in your story.

hflp on March 21, 2008, 2:08:40 PM

hflp on
hflpLook at pandachan21's profile to understand

SnowKitty on March 21, 2008, 12:52:02 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyThat's funny. The last line was the best! Great chappie! ^^

setokaibaslittlesis on March 21, 2008, 12:03:08 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisVery nice. =D