Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Abduction! Akara Captured!

This is the story of Akara, the Red Demon of Kiri, her life as a new Suna nin, and the demon she fell in love with.
ChaosShipping, IgenShipping, YakusokaShipping (MariaKabuto), HyperShipping

Chapter 25 - Abduction! Akara Captured!

Chapter 25 - Abduction! Akara Captured!
Gaara fangirls, please don't kill me...same for all you ChaosShipping fans...


Sasuke smirked. “Oh, so you’re the pathetic excuse for a leader. I really shouldn’t be surprised.”

Gaara clenched his fists. “Get out. Now.”

Sasuke started to walk forward. “Sorry, but I can’t do that. You have something Lord Orochimaru wants. And he wants it now.”

“Get the hell out of my village.”

Sasuke took out his sword. “You, know, talking with you is fun and all, but it’s getting sad. Are you going to fight, or what?”

“I’m telling you now: leave.”

Sasuke smirked. “Make me.”

Gaara tensed, only to be held back. He was stunned to see Akara walk forward.

“Gaara-sama,” said Akara, cracking her knuckles, “I’ll handle this.”

As Akara walked forward, Sasuke could only chuckle darkly. “The great Kazekage is hiding behind a kunoichi? How pathetic. Is this really the best Suna can do?”

“Shut up,” Akara spat out, glaring at the Uchiha. She pulled out a kunai, and Sasuke stopped.

“dog, please,” said Sasuke, “I can easily take you down.”

“Okay, number one: frack you. Number two: you couldn’t even if you tried.”

Sasuke sank into his stance. “Bring it.”

Akara smirked. Before Sasuke could blink, Akara had activated her bloodline, and the kunai had become a pulsating blue blade.

“Too late.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Konoha was surprisingly quick to respond. Already there were sixteen squads fighting amongst the Suna nins. Kaori kicked down a stubborn Otonin, and turned to her partners.

“Kizumi! Watch out!”

Kizumi ducked, and an Otonin sailed over her head. Maria dodged the attack, and flung a weighted knife into his back.

“Kaori, take Kizumi and find Akara! I got everything under control over here!”

Kaori and Kizumi nodded, and they jumped off. Maria then faced the oncoming rush of ninja, and sighed.

“Being a teacher sucks.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke dodged the crack of the whip. It wrapped around a statue, melting it.

This is bad, thought Sasuke as he dodged, I need to wrap this up. Lord Orochimaru can’t last much longer.

He ducked behind a pillar, and paused. He heard the crack of the whip lapse into silence.

“Oh Sasuke-kuuuuun…”

Sasuke stiffened. frack.

~~~~~~~~~~

Akara smirked. “Sasuke…”

There was a subtle shifting in the shadows. The smirk became a maniacal grin.

“Here, kitty-kitty,” she called out in a mocking voice, “Come out, come out, wherever you are…”

She allowed the charka whip to dissipate and fade. “Come out, little Sasuke…”

There it was: another shift. Akara’s slitted eyes gleamed.

“Found you.”

She pulled back her fist and sent it crashing into the pillar. The sandstone crumbled under her fist like dust. Sasuke looked at her in alarm, and scrambled back.

“What are you?”

Akara’s claws extended, and a hellish aura surrounded her.

“Your worst nightmare.”

She advanced forward, chuckling. Sasuke watched in horror as a few of his soldiers passed by, and were annihilated by the kunoichi. Crimson now stained the girl’s hair into red velvet, her hands dripping. The menacing figure drew back a claw…

“Akara! Don’t do it!”

The figure turned wildly, and Sasuke took his chance. Throwing a jab into her neck, he threw down a smoke bomb, and when the smoke cleared, Gaara and the newly arrived Kaori saw only the bodies of dead Otonin.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Damn it!”

Gaara slammed a fist into his desk, and looked up at the three Konoha shinobi before him.

“Why did you do it?! What the hell were you thinking?!”

He was royally mad, ranting as the three kunoichi stood before him with their heads bowed.

“You don’t realize the magnitude of what you’ve done! They were after Akara-san from the very beginning, and you practically handed her over to them!”

“Gaara, calm down…”

“No, Temari! I’m not going to calm down! Instead, I’m going to send out a search party to go after that Uchiha bastard!”

Temari grabbed her brother by the shoulders, and sat him down into his chair.

“Gaara, you need to calm down and think rationally. They won’t be able to go very far, and we can easily catch up to them. We just need to calm down and think.”

Gaara growled in frustration, and turned to his office window.

“Leave me. Just go.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Akara awoke in a dingy cell. She pulled at her wrists, and cursed when she found them bound together tightly.

“I’m in deep shoot.”

Updates coming soon!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on May 15, 2008, 9:59:46 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyWow, it seems that everyone had their 'Oh, shoot' moments. The ones I remember in particular are Sasuke's, Maria-sensei's, Gaara's, and Akara's. Yep, things sure do suck for these guys. Great chappie! ^^

setokaibaslittlesis on May 13, 2008, 11:17:16 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisDude, that was awesome.
Glad to see an update; I was beginning to think you were gone.

hflp on May 13, 2008, 9:57:39 AM

hflp on
hflpWhoa. Sasuke nearly pissed himself. Well I'd hate to be anyone to get in Gaara's way now. Keep this going.

FluffysPrincess2968 on May 13, 2008, 8:52:44 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968“Being a teacher sucks.” --- something Ishi-chan would say xD
Sasuke stiffened. frack.
“I’m in deep shoot.” ---- ALSO something she would say
--
All of these=hilarious and awesome. :P something I might've written. xD
---

“What are you?”

Akara’s claws extended, and a hellish aura surrounded her.

“Your worst nightmare.”

---
This was supposed to be serious, I know, but I couldn't resist. I fell over laughing as my thoughts drifted to Mushu from Mulan. xD