Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Recon: Gaara's Guilt

This is the story of Akara, the Red Demon of Kiri, her life as a new Suna nin, and the demon she fell in love with.
ChaosShipping, IgenShipping, YakusokaShipping (MariaKabuto), HyperShipping

Chapter 27 - Recon: Gaara's Guilt

Chapter 27 - Recon: Gaara's Guilt
Two chapters in one day? Lucky you!


Akara woke to the sound of a door opening. From the taste in her mouth, she estimated that she’d been asleep several hours. She scowled as the Uchiha walked in.

“So, here to torture me?”

Sasuke threw down a tray. “No. I’m here to keep watch. There’s food on the tray.”

Akara looked at it. “This stuff is rancid. Not even the dogs would pick at it.”

Sasuke smirked. “Who said the food was edible.

Akara spat in his direction. “You’re disgusting.”

He crouched down, and Akara wanted so bad to hit him. Unfortunately, she was still tied up.

“You’re feisty. Orochimaru-sama likes that. It means that you’ll survive.”

“Tell Orochimaru he can burn in hell.”

Sasuke frowned, and slapped her across the face. “Temper, temper, kunoichi.”

“You bastard, I have a name.”

She could tell he was irked. It was almost funny how badly he hid his emotions from her.

“Listen dog. You can agree to Orochimaru’s demands, or you can die. Either way, I win.”

Akara fumed. “And either way, I don’t give a shoot.”

Sasuke narrowed his eyes. “I guess there’s no arguing with you today. Enjoy hell, demon.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi watched the pug sniff experimentally at the coagulated blood on the ground. “Well, Pakkun?”

Pakkun sneezed. “Damn, this is some foul stuff. It’s almost like he went bad all the way to the core.”

“Can we hurry,” said Gaara irritably, “The more time we spend here, the less time Akara-san has to live.”

“Calm down, Skippy,” said Pakkun, “I’m getting something. Follow me.”
~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke came back with another tray. Akara sat there, watching him.

“What, more rancid food? You people sicken me.”

Sasuke threw it at her feet. “You might as well eat it. It’s the only thing you’ll get to eat. And before you ask, we’re instructed not to give you water.”

Akara glared. “Bastard.”

He didn’t react. Akara smirked.

“So tell me, are you powerful enough to kill your brother?”

Sasuke twitched. “How do you know about that?”

She tossed her head. “I seem to have touched a nerve. Of course everyone who’s heard of the Uchiha clan knows about their demise. Tell me: When your brother found you, did you scream as your parents were killed before your eyes?”

Sasuke slapped her, infuriated. “You sick little dog! Don’t talk as if you know! You have no idea what I’ve been through!”

His words echoed around them. He was surprised when she raised her head, fury in her eyes.

“I have no idea? I HAVE NO IDEA?! Tell me, were you been beaten by your drunken father every day of your goddamn life?! Were you forced not to scream as he raped you until your teeth cut through your lips and bled?! You goddamn idiot, were you forced to steal food in order to live another day?! Enlighten me: WERE YOU?!”

Sasuke was taken aback. She kept screaming.

“But no! I have no idea what it was like to live in a huge mansion with a huge family and a mother who loved me! I have no clue what it’s like to live like a king as people huddle scared and alone in a shack while waiting for their daily rape! That’s right, I HAVE NO IDEA!!!”

Akara glared at him. “Get the frack out. I don’t want to put up with your bullshoot anymore.”

Sasuke shut the door with a snap. Kabuto stood there, reading a few files. Kabuto looked up.

“She’s loud, isn’t she? shoot, Sasuke, you shouldn’t have talked the way you did. You read the bingo book: she’s considered one of the worst recorded cases of child abuse in the history of Water country, and one of their toughest fighters.”

“Well how was I supposed to know? It’s not like I’m allowed to peruse the Bingo Book at my leisure or anything.”

Kabuto shook his head. “Sasuke, you seriously need some people skills.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Temari looked at her companion warily. “I still think it wasn’t a good idea for you to come, Gaara.”

He stared ahead. “I have to. It feels like it was my fault she’s been captured. I have to do something about it.”

Temari said nothing. He’s not telling me the whole story. I just know it.

Ooh, Akara's mad. She'll be even madder if you don't comment.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on July 4, 2008, 8:13:22 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyAAHH! I don't want her to bite my head off! Okay, funniest part of the chappie has gotta be, "Sasuke, you seriously need some people skills." That line made me laugh a lot for some strange reason. Well, great chappie!

FluffysPrincess2968 on June 22, 2008, 8:24:41 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968Yay, Akara struck a nerve. ;3
Poor Akara-chan. D: her story always makes me want to cry. D:

setokaibaslittlesis on June 21, 2008, 12:19:08 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisOh, we wouldn't want Akara-samma being mad, would we?
XD
Luvers the update! Thanks for it!

...I really should fave this story. Why haven't I already done so?

hflp on June 21, 2008, 11:19:09 AM

hflp on
hflp-_-'. Oh great. Now they're having a contest of who's ahd it worst. Maybe he'll realise now he didn't have it so bad and stop doging. Awesome update by the way.