Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Students

The title means "Friends to the Bitter End." I wrote this, but my pal Kay came up with the title and it typing it up for me so some of the parts may be from her. I don't know. Well, enjoy.

Pairings:
Yami x Maria
Yugi x Kristen
Kaiba x Kay

Chapter 1 - New Students

Chapter 1 - New Students
In one of the many classrooms of Domino High, Yami was being confronted by four very familiar students.

The ancient Pharaoh was no longer and ancient spirit, but a productive member of society. He earned a degree in teaching, and it wa shis first day at Domino High. (Anything is possible in my fic, ok, so don't complain about this being impossible or stupid)

"Don't worry, you'll do great!" Tea encouraged, doing her best to comfort the 18-year-old. Unfortunately, it did little good.

"I don't know..." Yami muttered nervously as he played with the ends of his sleeves on his black jacket.

"Don't worry," Yugi stated, "you're not the first 18-year-old teacher. Just tihnk of yourself as a modern Albert Einstein, Yami." Yami looked at his hikari, confused.

"Wait, Albert Einstein was a teacher? I don't remember reading that in any of his bibliographies, and I read four of those." Yugi shook his head.

"He wasn't, but let's all use our imagination (RAINBOW) and say he was." Yami shook his head and smiled a bit. He thought of Yugi as his little brothe.r It made him a bit less nervous to know he'd be one of his students.

"Look, don't be nervous. We have oyu for English and for homeroom. If you got a problem, come to us for help. Right guys?" Joey asked in his Brooklyn accent, combing his hands through his blonde hair, thinking it looked cool.

"Yeah." Tristen gave Yami a thumbs up.

"We've got your back, man." Tea, Joey, Tristen, and Yugi all turned to look at Seto, who sat at a desk, reading in his dead silent, emoish way. (I blame Tori for inspiring that line. SETO AIN'T EMO! He just sorta sounds like one.)

"Kaiba," Tea started, a slightly irriated expression on her features, "aren't you going to say anything to Yami?" Seto looked over the top of his book with his cobalt eyes and closed the book.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I d-"

"Something NICE?" Tea interruppted desperately. Seto tohught about this for a moment.

"...hi Yami?" he said in an uncertain way. Anime sweatdrops formed on everyone else's heads.

"...is that it?" Yugi asked.

"I wanted to say something different, but Gardener woudn't let me."

"Tea only said to..." Yugi started before he realized what Seto meant, "Oh..." Joey shook his head and turned to look back at Yami. He opened his mouth to tell Yami that he shouldn't have any problems as long as he ignored Seto, and Seto would, in response, kill him for that, when the intercom turned on for an important announcement.

"Mr. Atem, (Yami's last name accourding to me) please bring Yugi Mouto and Seto Kaiba to the ront office as soon as possible, thank you."

And so ends chapter one.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on May 13, 2007, 8:26:26 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyYou finally posted this story. That's awesome! I wonder how every single reader will react to the randomness that is Yugi and I. I bet they'll either be laughing their heads off or sweatdropping. A LOT. Well, I eagerly await the next chappie!

KionaKina on May 12, 2007, 4:18:22 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYAYNESS! I love this fanfic. You will update today or tomorrow, I know it. How? Heh, Maria an dI know, but you all can imagine

(or read the summery which might give it away)