Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Flirting

The title means "Friends to the Bitter End." I wrote this, but my pal Kay came up with the title and it typing it up for me so some of the parts may be from her. I don't know. Well, enjoy.

Pairings:
Yami x Maria
Yugi x Kristen
Kaiba x Kay

Chapter 5 - Flirting

Chapter 5 - Flirting
Kay and Yami: What are you two DOING?!

Seto: (Drops me and I a land on the floor)

Me: OW! First, no matter what I tell you, you won't let me go. And NOW you drop me on the floor! I'm so confused!!

Yami: Don't worry, he won't be confusing you anymore. I ban-

Kay: (Grabs Seto by the ear and is surrounded by a dark aura) I can do worse. (Drags Seto by the ear to another room)

Seto: Ow, ow, OW!

Yami: Now that Seto's being taken care of, there's the thought of your punishment.

Me: Um...how about a hug?

Yami: That's not a punishment.

Me: Help...

(To be Continued at the end of the chapter)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Hey, you there! Blondie!" one of the boys called.

"What is up, foxy lady?" another boy shouted.

"Hello, gorgeous!" the remaining boy yelled.

The group turned to see the three walking toward them. When there was about three feet between them, the boys stoppe dto introduce themselves.

"Hi there, I'm Kyoshiro," said the one in the middle. He had curly, brown hair that was unkpet, cucumber green eyes, and pale skin. He was known as the cutest boy in school (In his head, I imagine) and his eyes were glued to Kay, despite seeing Seto's angry glare and Kay's dismayed expression.

"Um?"

"I'm Benitora," said the boy to the right of Kyoshiro. He has spikey, bright red hair, brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin (Oh, cute!) and was eyeing Kristen.

"And I'm Yukimora," said the third guy. Yukimora had dorty blonde, medium length hair, bright blue eyes, and pale skin. ('///' HOT! *Drools*) He eyed Maria and neglected to see the angry, Egyptian prince at her side.

"None of us have ever seen you girls around," Kyoshiro stated, STILL eyeing Kay, who looked very uncomfortable along with Maria. Kristen just looked confused.

"are you three new here?" Yukimora asked.

"Yes..." the three girls answered in awkward unison.

"Well then..." Benitora stated before the three guys ran to the girls and each grabbed their hands.

"...how 'bout we show oyu around the school?" Kyoshira said, finishing Benitora's statement and raising an eyebrow in a way that only other girls would love. Kay, Maria, and Kristen were all immune to this action. Kay's mind and heart could not help but SCREAM in complete disgust along side her best friends.

Her heart was screaming "Punch him...NOW" but her body had drawn a blank at this thought crossed her mind. "Why is it that only 'things' ever really get a crush on me?" But thankfully for her, Seto's arm was still awake.

WAM!

Seto's fist made contact with Kyoshiro's face. He fell to the floor and slid a foot away from them at the impact of the punch. This caused Kay to come out of her shock. Seto glared down at Kyoshiro.

"Don't worry yourself over Kay. That's my-I-I mean her friends' job." He was ready to punch Kyoshiro again.

Kyoshiro glared at Seto, still on the ground, and wiped away a trail of blood that fell from the corner of his mouth. (Which would have made the fangirls eith a) die of b) drool.)

Yami looked at Seto with envy. Only because he could not punch Yukimora. All he could do was scold and question. "Why aren't you three in class right now?"

"This is our free period," Yukimora answered, still staring into a blushing Maria's eyes. Kay glared at the two boys, who were still gripping the hands of her friends.

Yugi, for once, was boiling mad. Before Kay could do anything, he screamed, "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" and grabbed Benitora by the collar and pushed him into a near row of lockers. Kay, Kristen, Maria, Seto, and Yami's jaws dropped. "Do you understand me, Benitora? You and your friends leave the girls alone!"

"Yes, Yugi..." Benitora whimpered. He then ran over to a shocked Kyoshira and a scared Yukimora. "Let's get out of here, guys!" And they ran down the hall.

(O.o) "See ya later!" Yugi called happily. The rest of the group looked at Yugi to see him wearing his usual, happy smile, as though nothing had happened.

An awkward silence fell upon the group. Everyone, except Yugi who was still smiling, was still deep in thought.

After about 2 minutes, Kay spoke up.

"Kaiba, why did you puncho Kyoshira?"

"He was being annoying and stupid."

"How so?"

Before he could speak, Seto, along with Yami and Yugi, were pulled into a classroom by a girl with short brown hair and a boy with big, dirty blonde hair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Yami: Now, what would be a good punishment? I know, how about you-

(Kay stops beating up Seto for a moment and sticks her head in the room)

Kay: Nothing sexual!

Yami: /// ...well, that gets rid of that idea...how about you go a day without a kiss?

Me: Eh?! O.O

Yami: Then it's settled, that's your punishment.

(No longer to be continued, yay! ^^)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on May 20, 2007, 10:46:02 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyI just read through all of your new chappies, and they are good! As far as looks go, the second boy that was flirting with me reminds me of one of my OCs for my Naruto fanfic that I'm not sure I want to add or not. So, yeah. I really like the author notes. They are AWESOME!

KionaKina on May 20, 2007, 7:38:25 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYAY SETO! I wish I could have punched that idiot. Neh. Stupid flirty boys. STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS!

Update