Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why did you go?

POems that I have written when I went through the "emo" stage.

Chapter 1 - Why did you go?

Chapter 1 - Why did you go?

I just saw your face, just yesterday, with a brillant smile, brighting my day. You gave me a friend I wanted dearly, who would listen and laugh, who would cry and hugg, just for me. You were all I ever wanted, all I ever dreamed, until the next day, in this shattered dream.

Tears of sorrow pelt my heart, hearing these words " Oliver is dead". Crying, sobbing, thinking my life is over, just think about Mr. Bush, who I just got over. Anger, frustration, overwelm saying " Why did you go!" 

A few restless days past, overseeking my day time vision, until the day,  He will belong to the earth, and soil, but ever living in the kingdom of The Lord. More tears, more heart break, but He''ll be watching, saying " I love you" Finally you suck it in, thinking I''ll never see him again, but he will be waiting with his hand open wide, waiting to return the love , and saying " I can''t wait.....To see your smiling face.".

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on July 16, 2006, 6:13:24 PM

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on
Pencil_Drawn_WolfI wrote this, because one of my friend (that is a girl)'s friend commited suicide.