Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Who am I?

...dont ask...

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - Who am I?
Submitted: October 23, 2003 • Updated: October 23, 2003
Word count: 232 • Size: 1k • Comments: 5 • views: 253

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kira1 on May 22, 2009, 2:44:37 AM

Kira1 on (Chapter: 1)
Kira1ya. so if that other message didn't make sense, what im trying to say is: don't worry about not feeling competely sure of yourself: there is always some kind of person you can turn to.
and also: you wrote this in a way that understands and reaches EVERYONE. that means you know who PEOPLE are deep inside, without actually knowing THEM...
if that still doesn't make sense: im sorry.
very well written!!!

Kira1 on May 22, 2009, 2:42:25 AM

Kira1 on (Chapter: 1)
Kira1the author is a talented person. she may not believe she keeps her "friends" for long, but she has at least one friend, without quotations. she knows that much. deep inside, she believes it. she knows who that person is. that person who speaks in third person. this person is always sure that even if this author doesn't know who she is, she is ALWAYS this person's friend: close to heart, and supported through everything. You may not always know who you are, but you know who I am, and I know who you are... or something like that.... without ACTUALLY knowing, WE KNNNOOOOOWWWWW! 'tis strange knowledge indeed....
............. that did not make sense......
.....................
.................
...........
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

AyJay on April 20, 2004, 8:36:27 PM

AyJay on (Chapter: 1)
AyJayI know I already commented on this, but I'd like to say it again; this piece of writing is absolutely supurb. It has emotions which I have never seen written in such a way that it actually grips your soul. Heh. I bet I sound weird. A well. It describes my life at the moment.

AyJay on November 8, 2003, 7:22:39 AM

AyJay on (Chapter: 1)
AyJayomg, it is sooo good! **adds to fave's**