Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - fac buddies!!!!!

This is a tribute to all you out there who have commented on my work, or done pics or is a friend of RJ!! TAKE A LOOK! LOL ^^

Chapter 1 - fac buddies!!!!!

Chapter 1 - fac buddies!!!!!
A Tribute to all my friends on Fanart Central!!!!

Hey everyone! RJ here!! lol! This is not a story,but a little tribute to all my buddies and sissys on FAC!!! If time was on my side, I would have draw each and everyone of you a piccy, but I couldnt *crys* so I decided to write a little thank you for each and everyone of you who has become my friend, commmented on my pics and thoses who have done pics for me!! *hugs* I my opinion you are all THE BEST!!!

Right here we go, There will be a sentance for each of you and its all in alphabetical order to make it easier!! lol

Agent C: Thank you soooo much for all the comments you gave me!!! your artwork is so cool! You rock at realism!!! keep drawing thoses cars!!! Your sonic pics are waaay cool too!!! keep it up buddy! *hugs*

Ancient Warrior: Thank you for the lovely piccy you done for me!! and your story is awesome!! your pics are so unique!! I love them all!! Its so great takling to you on IM too!! sorry about not being online much! lol! *hugs*

Battousaisgurl: HELLO BUDDY!! Its sooo cool talking to you on IM and with emails!! Thank you sooo much for the piccy you did of me and Gohan!! I loved it!! your pics are sooo great!! keep drawing!! Your the best buddy!!! You will always be one of my closest friends!! *gives blueberry muffin* *hugs*

ButterflyKisses: weeeeeeeeee!!! your piccys are soooo cute!!! your a great pal!! thanks for cheering me up when I was down with the piccy!! Cant wait to see more of your pics! *hugs*

Cara: Thanks buddy for all the support and all thoses comments!!! lol!!! Also for the doughnuts!!! I am still trying to eat them all!!! but I love them!! lol! your the best!!! Your a great friend!!! *gives you doughnuts! lol * *hugs*

Chanika: Thank you for all the comments!!! Also thank you for the piccy you did!!! That was so sweet of you!!!! keep up your great work!!! *gives Goku plushie* I bet you got loads of these now! lol *hugs*

Chibi Kid Buu: Thank you buddy for the two pictures you did for me!!! Your the best!! I love your funny pics! They always bring a smile to my face!!! also thanks for the many comment you gave me!!! *give Buu plushie* *hugs*

Christina The Goldenfox: Thank you sooooooo much my friend for all the support with all the comment you gave me!!! Your pics are really cool!! I love all the characters you make up!! keep on drawing them!! *gives Tails plushie* *hugs*

Evilkid Trunks: Hey man whats up? lol!! Its great talking to you on IM!! Sorry about not being online much! lol your pics were really cool!! Its so sad you had to leave though!! Good thing for emails and IM! lol! Stay cool my friend! *hugs*

Goki Chan: Thank you soooooo much for the piccy you did!! I loved it!! It ok about it being late, I understand what computers can be like...EVIL! lol no worries!! Your artwork is awesome!!! please keep on drawing!!! *hugs*

Gothic Dancer: AAGH! WASP!! lol!!!! hehehe!! Your the best for doing that piccy for me and for putting me in your comics!! They make my day!!! I dont know how I can ever repay you buddy!!
Thanks for being there on IM and emails when I need someone to talk to!! *give Trunks plushie* *hugs*

Guardian Angel: Your plushies are the cutest things I have ever seen!!!! Thank you soo much for making on of Gohan and of me!! lol The first RJ plushie!! lol! thanks buddy!! your pics are so cool too!! keep it up!! *hugs*

Hearsegurl: SISSY!!!!! Your the best!!! you was one of my first buddies on FAC!! you rock at drawing especailly cars!!! Thank you for the piccys you did me!!! And for the support with comments and stuff!! Its great getting emails form you too!!! You will always be a close friend to me! Thats a promise! You rule sis!! *gives Kabia plushie and Raditz and Vegeta plushies!* *hugs*

Hiroshima: Thank you for the two pics of Gohan you did for me!! Your art work is really cool!! dont worry more people will see them!! you cant ignore your pics they are great!! even though I havent known you long, your a great friend! *hugs*

Hobbes: SISSY!!!!!!!!!! You and nny are the greatest!!! You was also one of my first friend on FAC!! I cant thank you enough for all the comment you give me!! I love them!! They always make me smile!! Your the best! your artwork is awesome!!! weeeeeeee!! you rock sis!! you will be a close friend to me for life! lol *gives nny, zim and Ratchie plushies* *hugs*

InuyashaEarsLuver: "love da ears!!" LOL! Thank you for all the comments you gave me!!! They make me smile!! lol! Its great talking on IM!! sorry about not being online much! keep on loving thoses ears girl!! *hugs*

Jammin3giraffe: Your pics are sooooo cute!! I loved them all!! I just had to comment!! thanks for doing that one for me!! keep up the great work my friend!! *hugs*

KotokoPlum: Yeys!!! Thank you sooo much for all the comments you gave me!!! also for putting me in one of your pictures!!! I love your style with the eyes!!! so cute!!!!!!!!! keep on drawing buddy!! Your a cool friend to have! *hugs*

LilChan: Thank you sooooooo much for the piccy you did me! It was the first request I ever asked someone to do and it was beutiful!! Thank you for all the comments too!!!!!! Your pics make my day! Your so talented with the mouse!!!! cant wait to see more!!! *hugs*

Linneke: Hello buddy!! your a great pal to talk to even if we only just become friend! lol! your pics are very cool!!! cant wait to see more!! The Gohan on was awesome!!! *hugs*

Lynnember: Thank you soooo much for the piccy you did me!! I love it so much the pose, everything!! Your pics are so detailed!! keep it up!!! *hugs*

Lynxie: Hey buddy!!! you the best with all the support with the comments and everything!! Thank you so much!!! Also thank you for the lovely pic you did me!! It on a frame on my TV!! lol I love it!! Your pics are awesome!! *cive taikoubou plushie* *hugs*

Majinvegetamarik: Hey my friend!! thank you soooo much for all the comments and support!!! also for the lovely pic you did of Gohan!!! and of the other one too!! lol!! your pics are so original and cool!! keep on drawing!!! *gives Vegeta plushie*

Manda: Hey my buddy!!!!!!!! Its awesome geeting emails from ya!! They always made my day!! Thank soo much for being there when I was feeling down!!! you the best!! Your pics are waaaaaaay awesome!! cant wait to see more! You will always be a close friend to me! *hugs*

Meli: SISSY!!!! Thank you sooo much for all them piccys you did for me of my willow-kins!! lol your kitty pics rule the site!! lol Thanks for the support and comments!! I love the emails!!! your pics are original,colorful and so pretty!! your great sis!!! A very awesome buddy to have!!! *hugs*

Meredianna: Thank you soooooooo much for the piccy you did for me!!!!!! I pinted it out and its on my profile!! lol Its the best!! Also thank you for all the comments you gave me!!! Your artwork is so amazing!! I wish I could do stuff like you on the computer and everything!! Your awesome buddy!! *hugs*

MoonGirl16: Thank you soooo much for the piccy you did for me!! It really cheered me up!! That was soo sweet of you!!! Your pics are great!! cant wait to see more!! * gives Goku, chi chi and Goten plushies* *hugs*

Pinky: Thank you buddy for the piccy you did for me!!! I love it!!! I love your emails!!! sorry about not being online much! But you are an awesome friend!! One of my first on here too!!! Keep up the great work on your pretty pics!!! *hugs*

RebeccaTripleTails: Hey my friend!!!!!! thank you sooooo much for all the suppot with all the comments!!! Also thanks for the animation you did for me!! Your pics are sooooo cute!! cant wait to see more!! your a great pal!!! *gives Tails plushie* *hugs*

SailorMars: Hey buddy!! I cant thank you enough for all the pics you did!! I love the last one sooo much!!! Its great talking to you on IM!! sorry about not being online much!! But it great when am online, we get to have fun!! lol! you will always be a close friend to me! Also thank for putting me in your story cant wait to see more!! *gives Goku plushie* *hugs*

Shaku: Your da man Shaku!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much for all the support with comments and everything!! I dont know how I can every thank you enough with all the awesome pics you did for me!! You was one of my first buddies on here and you will always be one of my close ones too!! Thank you my friend!!! *hugs*

SonGoku2004: Thank you sooooo much for the piccy of Gohan you did for me!!! I love your artwork! Its soo cool! cant wait to see more!! Thank you for the comments too!!! *hugs*

Sooty: HIYA BUDDY!!!!!!!! Thanks sooooooo much for all the comments and pics you did for me!!! You is the best!!! I sooooo love your cute pictures!!! You have a style of ya own!!! The story is awesome too!!!! Thanks for putting me in it!!! I am so happy we are friends!! you you will be a close one too!! *gives shadow plushie* *hugs*

Squirrel Destroyer2000: Hey buddy!!! It great talking to you on IM! sorry I am not around much!! It so great now that your computer works again!! Thanks for being a great friend!!! I will try to be online more often! lol Your pics are great!!! *hugs*

Starry: SISSY!!!!!!! You are the best!!! I love your artwork so much!!! Thank for all the support and comments and the two pics you did with me in them!!! Your a great friend to me and will always be one on my closest too!!! Your emails make me smile!!!! thanks for being the best buddy ever!!! *gives Inu-chan plushie* *hugs*

The minx: Hey there! havent seen you for ages!! lol Thank you soooo much fro the piccy of Gohan and the animation!! They were so cool! I love all the animations!!! It was great talking to you on IM too!! Your the best!!! *hugs*

Trunks Lover: SISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You was my first friend on FAC!! It was sooo awesome when were on IM all the time!!! We had so much fun!!! Thank you for everything with comments and support when I was ill or down!! You know I will do the same for you!!! thanks sis!! Your the best buddy I could ever have! Thanks for the piccys and for putting me in the stories!! *gives Trunks plushie* *hugs*

ZoidianGirl DSZ: Hey buddy!!!!!! Thanks for all the support!! And all the comments you gave me!!! Your the best!! I love your pics!! They are soo cool!!! And thank you so much for doing a pic for me!! Your an awesome friend!!! *gives Vegeta plushie* *hugs*

Also a huge thank you to all thoses mentioned here for doing pics for me!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!!!! It meant a lot to me!!!

Bullsnake, goku the mighty, I luv jin, John, orangehead,Princess, pink panther,WingZeroCutsom and also of course Jameson9101322!!
I cant thank you enough!!! *hugs*


Phew!! me fingers!! lol!! As I have said before you all mean something to me!!! Thank for everything that you have done!!! I really wanted to thank you all and this was the only way I could think of thanking you all tidy and to each and everyone of you!!!!! I hope I havent missed anyone out!!! lol!!!
*thinks* I really hope not!!! lol

Dont worry, I am not leaving I just wanted to do this for you all, its not much, but maybe I can repay you all tidy one day soon!!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!! *hugs you all tightly and never lets go! * lol
see ya around FAC!! The best place to be!!!

lotsa love RJ XXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Comments (25)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jamie_ODea on August 3, 2005, 9:48:20 PM

Jamie_ODea on
Jamie_ODeawe'll always be behind you RJ...even if our pics completely suck and are nowhere near as good as yours. keep up the good work, fellow Brit! RULE BRITANIA! Did I say that right? o_O

TommyVercetti on March 22, 2005, 7:01:00 AM

TommyVercetti on
TommyVercetti?i thought i commented this,guess not..well i'm(Evilkidtrunks)Thankz 4 incuding me RJ u ROCK!

Guardian_angel on January 21, 2005, 7:30:24 AM

Guardian_angel on
Guardian_angelEEK How come I haven't commented yet?? BAKA!! THANKIESSS

Ancient_Warrior on November 26, 2004, 1:21:52 AM

Ancient_Warrior on
Ancient_WarriorThank You RJ Your Da best!!

Pinky on November 21, 2004, 5:17:10 AM

Pinky on
Pinkythank you sooo much!

jammin3giraffe on November 20, 2004, 1:26:54 AM

jammin3giraffe on
jammin3giraffeAww! I'm in there. I feel so special. ^__^ Thanks! *huggles*

Lynxie on November 15, 2004, 10:17:07 PM

Lynxie on
LynxieAwwwwwwww your very much welcome!! Thats so nice of you to put me up in that list!
*feels speacial*
Thanks for putting up there!!
*gives you mystic gohan plushie*
*faves the tribute*

Meredianna on November 14, 2004, 11:00:35 PM

Meredianna on
Meredianna XP *BEARHUGS RJ!!* I LOVE IT!!UR THE BEST ! FAVS!GO YOU!!

Hearsegurl on November 14, 2004, 7:05:03 PM

Hearsegurl on
HearsegurlI luv ya too Sis! You are my ultimate BEST friend on this site!!!! Then Zakuman and Hobbes! I don't know what I would do without you 3! Thanks so much for putting me in your story!!! YOU ARE THE BEST SIS!!! I wish that we really knew each other cause you are so damn AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! And you and Hobbes were my first real friends on this site!!! I love ya both! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
Thankies so much, you made me feel loads better!! I don't know when I'll draw again, but I want to write a story just like this one to Honour my buddies!! Thanks for the idea. Sorry about my rambling. *saves story* LOVE YA SIS, YOU RULE!!!!! ^_^


xoxo ~The Hearse~

shaku on November 13, 2004, 12:55:29 PM

shaku on
shakuThanks! You're one of my best friends on here ^^ I could've never thought of doing this kind of thing for my friends... Very cool.... You have lotsa friends, no? You haven't been here THAT long either, but then again, neither have I. You've gotten so many friend so fast ^.^
Oh, yeah. Thanks for the hug!**gives hugs back** I'm definatly adding this to favorites!

KotokoPlum on November 13, 2004, 8:19:34 AM

KotokoPlum on
KotokoPlumYay! Thankies soooo much for putting me in there!!!!!! *stares at the endless list of names.... You got soooo many friends!!!! No wonder, you're soooo nice and kind! Yay! Go, RJ! You're the best! I'll put you in a piccy soon... err... I hope I get to it eventually...

hobbes on November 12, 2004, 7:01:19 AM

hobbes on
hobbesAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THATS SOOO SWEET OF YOU!!!! *huggles till you turn blue* aww sorry i just love it so much all those kind words.. i actually dont deserve these YOU DO instead!!! I LOVE IT!!! YOU ARE THE BEST SISSY EVER!!! *hugs some more* GOHAN LOVES YOU SIS!! oh btw i got your email THANK YOU IT WAS SOOOO SWEET IT REALLY MADE MY DAY!!! i was like WHOOOOOOOOOOWWWW RHIAN SEND ME AN EMAIL YAYYY!!! i was so happy but i didnt have time to send back but i will do that soon enough!! *hugs* you are the best sis eva!! see you around!!
byeeeeeee


~hobbes~

starry on November 12, 2004, 2:56:21 AM

starry on
starryo_o awwwwwwww 4 me??????!!!! UR THE BEST SISTER EVER *huggy huggles hug hug* ^^ i feel so stupid 4 not commenting earlier -_- lol RJ ur the sweetest person in FAC lol you have something nice to say 2 everyone lol ^^ *hugs* *favs favs favs favs x1000000000000000* o_o lol

Chanika on November 11, 2004, 1:23:39 PM

Chanika on
Chanikathank you for the goku plushie and puts it witht he millions she has..i love them! thank u for the comments on my work ^^ *hugs* i promise the picture will be done soon ^^"

SailorMars on November 11, 2004, 9:43:28 AM

SailorMars on
SailorMarsNo problem...for all your hard work you deserve it *holds Goku plushi really close* oh and thanks for the plushi!!! ^-^

GothicDancer on November 11, 2004, 9:42:35 AM

GothicDancer on
GothicDancer*breaks favorites button because I pressed it too many times* YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!! *hugz you times x100000000000000000000 and gives you more Gohan plushies than you can count* You're welcome!! I love IMing you!! And I'm glad you're happy with my comics. CLUB FANGIRLS SHALL RETURN!!! :D

Cara on November 11, 2004, 8:52:54 AM

Cara on
CaraThanks for putting me in. You're a great friend and artist. If my computer works right I'll put up the pic I made for you. Thanks again and here have a doughnut. *shoves a doughnut down your throat*

sooty on November 11, 2004, 8:10:11 AM

sooty on
sootyAwwwwwwwwwwww THANKIES!!!!!!!^_______________________^ U ARE THE NICEST PERSON ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes shadow plushie and gives u a gohan!!* ^____________^ *favz* U IS THE BEST BUDDY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOHA AND RJ 4EVAZ!!^_________^

MoonGirl16 on November 11, 2004, 7:05:51 AM

MoonGirl16 on
MoonGirl16*hugs* Thank you! You're the best! and I love all of your pics!!! You are one of the bestest (if thats even a word..)
friends I have! Thank you and keep drawing! ^^

ZoidianGirl_DSZ on November 11, 2004, 6:43:52 AM

ZoidianGirl_DSZ on
ZoidianGirl_DSZaww! thankies! (\(^^)/) i'm in a story thing, well more like a thank-you page. just so you know, i have your pic ready, but the scanner is not. i use my grandparents scanner, and they've brought it with them to Montana for a bit, so i wont be able to get up until it is bak!!!! -_- cyaz!

Chibi_Kid_Buu on November 11, 2004, 5:25:25 AM

Chibi_Kid_Buu on
Chibi_Kid_BuuOH MY GOD!! I feel so loved! ^^ YOUR THE BEST RJ!!!

Christina_the_Goldenfox on November 11, 2004, 5:17:15 AM

Christina_the_Goldenfox on
Christina_the_Goldenfox^-^ Aww! You're welcome! I had a great time last night at a sleepover! Don't worry! I'll look at your pics again, but I'm busy with homework for HIgh School. Good thing it's Veteran's DAy! Buh-bye for now! *hugs and gives you cake*

AgentC on November 11, 2004, 4:55:42 AM

AgentC on
AgentCThanks a lot, RJ! You're the best! Your pics are awesome too. I wish I could post some of my color artwork again (stupid scanner...) I am honored to be a friend of you and all my other friends here on F.A.C. (they know who they are.) Keep up your art because it will always rock!