Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Wrath Of Lord Voldemort

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 1 - The Wrath Of Lord Voldemort

Chapter 1 - The Wrath Of Lord Voldemort
Disclamer: i am not J.K. Rowling!
_____________________________________________________________________
OK, so this is my first story ever, and as you can see, my spelling and grammar isnt all that brilliant!

But anyway i still enjoy righting even though i have hidden dyslexia! (it doesnt affect my reading, only my spelling and grammar, grrrrrrr).

I never thought i would be that good at righting, because not only do i have dyslexia, but i am also homeshcooled (mum teaches me).

Anyway this is it, read and enjoy!

EDIT! Ok so im going to put this one back up. I dont know why i took it down really, i just hated the spelling and grammer and i geuss i had a bit of writers block. But anyway here it is again! :)

Oh and the old name of this story was Change Overnight!
_____________________________________________________________________
The wrath of Lord Voldemort

"Crutio!"

Tom Marvolo Riddle was standing in the middle of the room. Crouched beside him was a man in about his late thirty's. His mousy hair was matted and unkept and his rat-like face was drowning in beads of sweat. Peter Pedigrew or 'Wormtail' as his friends liked to call him, looked none the better for his experience. The meeting had, on the whole, turned out rather well, compared to lord Voldemorts usual way of dealing with things!

"Get out," Voldemort whispered dangerously.

With this command Wormtail arose and shaking uncontrollably with the after affects of the curse, scuttled over to the large iron door set into the wall. A loud series of werrs and clanks followed the opening of the door and Wormtail scampered through, pulling the door, (with some difficulty) closed.

Voldemort waited until the loud clanking noise of the door had cleared and the sound of footsteps faded, before turning to the skeletal wardrobe behind him. Inside he knew, were some small magic related objects, (more for his amusement then anything), also a few books on dark magic, some quills, and some parchment, cluttered up the top shelf. He stood staring at the solid oak door for some time before throwing it open. On the inside of the door was a mirror and as Voldemort stretched out a hand to take something from the top shelf, he couldnt help noticing his scarlet eyes glinting in the moonlight. He drew back watching them, taking in the cold empty hollowness about them. His face was flat and warn, with a chalk white mouth and two slit that were evidently nostrils set in the middle. His eyes were thin and snakelike, dark crimson in colour They had an almost sad expression about them. He looked down at his spider-like hands, they too were ghostly white.

"That fool called Wormtail," he said aloud . "to think he believes his 'plan' greater then mine, LORD VOLDEMORT, the one who has the power to control and even conquer death itself! He is only asking so he can save his skin. But why should i pity him? Why should i give him mercy? The potters son must be destroyed. I shall wast no time in beating about the bush! If Wormtail survives, i shall be surprised. But if he dies in the process's..so be it!"

Voldemort was interupted in the middle of his monologue by a strong knock on the door.

"Enter", Voldemort sighed. The door swung slowly open on its rusty hinges and there before him stood a small, but attractive woman. Her long black hair fell over her eyes in a side fringe, and her slender body was clothed in a shiny black cloak. Bellatrix Black looked like the most beautiful woman Voldemort had ever seen. Now as she bowed low before him, he smiled, though she did not see it.

"Master!", she panted, "I just this moment found out Wormtail secretly swopped with black". A look of daunting passed over her face, just for a moment, then it was gone.

"I see,"

"He didnt mention it before?"

"no, i guess it must have...slipped his memory. Bring him to me".

Bella removed herself from by his feet and walked purposely out the already open door. Moments later she returned, dragging a very reluctant Wormtail.

"Thank you Bella, you may go", Voldemort said, before turning to face Peter.
_____________________________________________________________________
OK so that was a very small chapter, but hopefully the next one will be a bit longer, if i can be bothered to update :)
Read and review!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment