Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Curiosity

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 2 - Curiosity

Chapter 2 - Curiosity
Disclamer: i do not own Harry Potter...yet evil laugh
_____________________________________________________________________
Well in this chapter you get to see stuff in Bella's perspective!
_____________________________________________________________________
Curiosity

Bellatrix closed the door behind her and began to make her way down the pitch black corridor. Something held her back. She stopped outside the door, listening.

"So you changed without telling me?" Voldemorts soft voice drifted loudly through the door, "thought, that rather then obey your master and play the part any other death eater would die for, you would take it into your own head and do as your dear black commanded, did you?"

Voldemorts voice faded to a whisper, so that the words came out disjointed and hard to distinguish though the iron door. Wormtail helplessly whimpered and Bella could just imagine him cowering against the wall, with Voldemort towering above him in anger. Voldemort whispered something she couldnt quite make out, more whimpering.
Bellatrix's wrist watch gave a sudden, loud bleep,

"bugger," she muttered under her breath. The voices stopped. Bellatrix legged it, "damn watch!". There was no point in disapparating, only Voldemort himself could do that in his HQ.

Bellatrix ran flat out untill she came to the door she was looking for, her room. Each of Voldemorts death eaters had there own special bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, the more faithful the death eater, the more luxurious there rooms were. She unlocked the door and went inside. Bella's was quite basic. The bedroom was rectangular in shape. A small, purple fluffy duvet was stretched out over her four poster bed in the corner, and a wardrobe, that looked like it had once been full of clothes, stood empty to the left-hand side. Next to that a dusty fireplace crackled every now and then, with burning wood. On top of the fireplace was a small pot of flu-powder and beside that, a pot plant, (or should i say a pot, the plant looked like it had died years ago.) was precariously balanced. The few items Bella possessed were strewed carelessly across the floor, and the door to the kitchen was left ajar.

Bella flopped down on her bed, she knew Voldemort would find her in the end, no one can hide from him, and this wasn't exactly the most difficult place to find either. She dreaded what he would do to her when he did eventually find her. Bella got up and walked over to the fire, treading on things as she went. She looked at the pot of flu-powder, then down at the fire. She could just get out of this place now if she wanted, she could whisk herself away this very second. Then why didn't she?

"It would just make matters worse," she told herself. Bella took a step back from the fire and, with great strength, walked slowly over to her bed and sat down, facing away from her escape. Suddenly she thought she had heard footsteps and, looking around at the door, saw it was slowly opening. Bella had no time to hide, she just sat there staring, as if frozen, while Voldemort closed the door behind him...
_____________________________________________________________________
Ok guys sorry about the cliffhanger, i just had to :P
Anyways i will be updateing soon, i like updateing, it makes me happy :o. (you: haha loser)
like always R+R

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment