Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - What the dark lord could not do

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 3 - What the dark lord could not do

Chapter 3 - What the dark lord could not do
Disclamer: i am sorry to say none of these people are mine!
_____________________________________________________________________
Ok so this one took me a LONG time to finish even though its so short! But oh well, read and enjoy.
_____________________________________________________________________
What the dark lord could not do

'How on earth could Bella have been spying on me without me noticing?. Voldemort thought, "shes some crafty woman!'

Voldemort was walking down the corridor towards Bellatrix's room. Never had a Death eater been so disobedient in all the Dark Lords long life, he was fuming.

"Room 14" said a small plaque in a high pitched voice.

Voldemort didn't knock. Voldemort never knocks. He just unlocked the door with a lazy flick of his wand and pushing the door open, went inside.
He looked over at Bellatrix as she sat on her bed, her face almost golden in the light of the fire. She looked skared stiff. A strange sensation came over him as he looked into her eyes, he was felling sorry for her. Hang on, SORRY? What on earth? He thought. Voldemort quickly dismissed it.

"Well well well," he said, "someone has big ears".

Bellatrix shivered as Voldemort raised his wand and pointed it strait at her. There was a blinding flash of light followed by an almighty crash! Death Eaters came running from miles around to see where the noise had come from. Everyone stared at the wardrobe which had been replaced by a pile of ashes.

"Ahem"

Everyone directed there attention towards Voldemort who stood, panting in the middle of the room, his wand still raised. The Dark lord had obviously stopped himself just in time from blowing Bella to smitheries.

"Th th thanks", She stuttered, "for blasting my wardrobe into space!" Bella added moodily under her breath.

"Well?" Voldemort asked, stowing his wand safely in his pocket, "why are you all standing there? Get back to work before you meet the same end as Bella's wardrobe." The Death eaters scattered, leaving Bellatrix alone with Voldemort.

"why did you just save my life?" She asked.

"That will remain none of your concern", he replied, and with that he exited.
'How in Merlin's name was he going to get away with this one?',he thought as he made his way down the corridor, 'And what came over me earlier on? I haven't felt sorry for someone since ... well since school'. The Dark lord tried to put it out of his mind. The problem was, it kept popping up...
_____________________________________________________________________
As i said VERY short, but they will get longer ... i hope.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment