Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Breaking the news

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 4 - Breaking the news

Chapter 4 - Breaking the news
Disclamer: i do not own harry potter (awwwwwwwwwwwwww)
_____________________________________________________________________
OK, so i loved righting this one and i hope you enjoy reading it too :)
_____________________________________________________________________
Breaking the news

Meanwhile Sirius was flying through the jet black sky.

'Lucky theres clouds tonight', he thought 'this means's i can use my motorbike, rather then having to ride on a weird 'trainy thing' or whatever they call them.'

The sky was indeed dark, infact it was so dark it was almost as if someone had spilled ink over the fluffy white heavens. This was a good thing because if any muggles happened to be looking up right now they would not see a humongous motorbike, or its rider, racing across the sky (don't ask how Sirius came to posses such a thing, its beyond me!) As he thought this, Sirius dipped his bike untill it was pointing towards the ground. Now most people would have made the bike 'float' down dramatically, but oh no, not Sirius. The motorbike hurdled towards the ground at about 80 MPH with Sirius hanging on loosely.

"WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Sirius pulled out of the dive just as he hit the ground. He speeded along the road for some time before skidding to a halt out side a old, run down farm cotage. Leaving his bike parked behind a bush, Sirius strolled confidently up to the pealing blue door and rapped loudly with his knuckles. Almost at once the door opened and a smiling Lily appeared at the gap.

"Hey Sirius," she exclaimed, pulling him into a tight hug "Remus arrived a few hours ago, we didn't expect you too. Come on in!" She gestured him into the living room were James and Remus sat laughing.

The potters living room was pretty spacious and had that 'homey' feeling as soon as you entered. In one corner, next to a bookcase, sat James in a squishy beenbag. Opposite him Remus had spread himself out over the biggest pillow Sirius had ever seen. As Sirius entered the room, James got up.

"Hey Padfoot old mate, we weren't expecting you untill Monday!" and with that he pulled Sirius into a strong, but bearable, man-hug.

"Sirius," asked Remus, shaking his hand, "whats up you look quite pale?"

"Yeah well, you can talk" James remarked.
Sirius felt sorry for them as he watched them laugh, they didn't know about Wormtail. Sirius didn't really want to be the one to tell them, but if he didn't say something...who knows what might happen.

"Theres something important i wanted to tell you and Lily" He said regretting every minuet. James wasn't taking any notice as usual,

"Wow Paddy whats come over you? Stop being so Sirius".

"That's gonna be more difficult then it sounds," giggled Lily, coming in with a tray full of drinks.

"Hmmmmmmm well i feel that whatever Sirius has to say could be important, common Prongs, be Sirius now!"

'They haven't a clue,' thought Sirius as everyone laughed, "Look guys, it has something to do with Wormtail"

"Whats he gone and done this time, blown himself up?" asked Remus in a bored tone.

"Wouldn't be surprised if he has."

"James, cant you see Sirius is being Sirius for once", scolded Lily.

"Really? i thought he was Voldemort,"


"James!Behave,"

"Sorry Lils, you were saying Padfoot" Sirius didn't know how to brake it to them.

"WormtailhasjoinedVoldemort", he blurted out. Lily looked confused, James laughed,

"What was that again, something about Wormtail poisoning the mold on his bald spot". Lily chuckled, but Remus looked stunned, he turned a pale face to the two potters,

"Sirius said..." he gulped, 'how on earth could he put it?'

"Wormtail has joined Voldemort", he finished.

The reaction was just as he had feared. With a smash Lily dropped the tray she had been holding. Coke and glass went everywhere, staining the cream rug where she had been standing. Lily hadn't seemed to notice, she just stared at what Remus had announced.

"W what did he say again?" she asked, pointing at Remus, who hung his head solemnly. James, who had gone very white by now, spoke,

"But, but, but hes our secret keeper," Sirius nodded, his face expressionless,

"That's what Ive been trying to get at." Lily recovered first,

"What do you mean, trying to get at?" Sirius decided to tell them,

"Wormtail has split on your hiding place". James's jaw dropped a mile.

"Close your mouth Hun, before something crawls in and has baby's!"
_____________________________________________________________________
I loved righting that one! anyway R+R please

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment