Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Shock

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 5 - Shock

Chapter 5 - Shock
Disclamer: i do not claim any of these people!
_____________________________________________________________________
I had this one written ages ago but just never got around to typing it up :S dont kill me for it *hides under the table*
_____________________________________________________________________
Shock

James stared, 'How in merlins name could Peter have done this to them, how?'

"Are you sure about this Sirius," Lilly asked, her eyes wide with horror, "how do you know?" Sirius thought about this for a minute.

"I guessed, i mean i know about him joining Voldemort but i ..."

"So you dont really know?" Interrupted James.

"Well its cinda obvious that Wormtail's told him by know, wether he wanted to or not." Sirius stated. "You all know Voldemort can read minds." Lilys face was one of horror,

"But what about...you know...little Harry?"

"I I I I dont know," James stuttered, then his face changed and with a stern look he turned and said, "but Voldemort will never get Harry even if i die trying to save my own beloved family!"

"Oh James!" Lilys eyes were sparkling with tears by now and she clutched her husband desperately. "Its never going to come to that, V V Voldemort will never be able to kill us or Harry!" her voice wavered and fell as she broke down and sobbed helplessly of James shoulder, who was also crying.

Sirius felt terrible, 'how could i have trusted Wormtail, how?' he thought.

Remus jumped up to comfit his friends,

"Im really sorry about all this," he said as he patted Lily on the back, "But there is still hope, it evolves moving house of course, and finding a new secret keeper, but im sure we can do it!"

* * * *

Harry woke up. 'What was his mom crying about?' He thought as Lilys howls came floating up the stairs to Harrys ears. Harry looked out the bars in his cot. He could hear his fathers sobs by now, then Lupins trembling voice met his ears also,

"Please dont worry, im sure Dumbledoor will be able to sort things out...erm...dont you agree Padfoot?" That was what Harrys daddy and his mates called Sirius. Harry liked Sirius, he was always joking, smiling and laughing. Once he even let Harry ride with him on his giant motorbike, much to his moms disapproval.

"As Harrys godfather, if anything happens to you both, i will always look after Harry with my whole life...and so will Moony!"

Harry had never heard Sirius's voice sound like this before. Argent, worried and frightened for his best mates lives. As his parents crying reached a climax, harry couldnt take it any more and standing up he screamed the loudest he could, small tears running down his tiny face.

* * * *

Lily looked up from her husbands shoulder,

"Its Harry!" she whispered and, her face streaked with tears, she raced upstairs, James following shortly afterwards.

Lipin stooped to clean the rug, which was now not so cream but had stained a sticky browny colour, then he stood up.

"I think we had better leave, Sirius. Theres nothing more we can do now except get in the way and i think the family should have time to think this all over together." Sirius stood up too,

"I think your right Moony, i'll just go, say goodbye and give them my reassurance." With that he opened the door and walked up the stairs. What he didnt know was that this was going to be the last goodbye he ever said to Lily and James Potter.
_____________________________________________________________________
Awwwww it has a sad ending this chapter does :(
But anyway i hope you like it! please reveiw!!!! pretty please *begs* you know you want to.......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment