Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Jewelry

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 6 - Jewelry

Chapter 6 - Jewelry

Disclamer:
i do not own anything, apart from the medallion, the medallion is mine!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________

Ok this is really short! and i think i made Voldy a bit too soft, but anyway, i have finally got the story plot planned out, but i have no reveiws :(

i know its not great but please tell me what you think, dont be frightened, i can do you no harm!!! :)

*evil grin* no seriously!
_____________________________________________________________________

Jewelry

Voldemort closed the door sharply behind him.

"What was i thinking, trying to kill Bellatrix like that," he thought out aloud, "its a good thing my brain realised just how good a death eater she could be, before i rashly destroyed her!"

As Voldemort had been walking back up the long corridor towards his private room, he had been talking it over with himself about what the 'sorry' feeling he had experienced a few minutes ago had really been. He had finaly come to the conclusion the his unconscious mind must have seen her potential as a Death Eater and thus stopping him from doing anything too 'drastic'. The fact that he had been feeling sorry for Bellatrix had not played a part in it at all.

Uplifted and confident that this had been what had really happened, Voldemort stormed on, he reached out a spider-like hand to open the door to his bedrooom.....hang on.....what was this in his hand? Voldemort stopped, his arm still outstretched towards the green, snake-shaped door handle. Something silvery and cold glittered in his half open fist. He brought back his hand and there sitting in his white palm was a magnifisent, curvy, unicorn medallion.

The body of the beautiful beast was made out of solid silver yet inspite of this, it was as light as a feather. Set into the hooves and the amazingly detailed spiral horn, were a number of tiny jems, presumably dimonds or some other priceless jewl of the same value. Voldemort staerd at it,

"What in merlins?"....he had no recollection of stealing this miniature beauty away from its rightfull owner....was this somones idea of a joke?.....Oh well he couldent do anything about it now, it was getting on for two in the morning. The Dark Lord turned the handle and let himself into his room.

After lying down on his horned four poster bed and pulling the warm covers over himself, he realized with a surprise, that his hand was still closed around the gittering peice of jewelary. He reached over and hung it, on one of the horns on his bed, by the small siver chain it was atached to.

Voldemort lay in the darkness, watching the unicorn swing slightly in the breeze coming from the open window. As he did so, he found his thoughts wandering over to Bellatrix.....
_____________________________________________________________________

Told you it was short and slightly soppy!
Oh well still hope you enjoyed it because i enjoyed writing this one, especially the description of the unicorn medallion!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment