Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Cloaks

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 7 - Cloaks

Chapter 7 - Cloaks
Disclaimer: I do not, i repeat, do not own Harry Potter i would love to though!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Well here you go, the next chapter is finally up and i hope you like it!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloaks


Bellatrix threw her death eater mask back on the floor for the third time and slumped down on her bed, just as someone rapped softly on her bedroom door.

"Damn medallion," she muttered, blasting it open with an easy flick of her wand.

"Bella what are you doing? You've been crashing around up here all morning." There, standing at the doorway was quite a tall girl who looked to be in her late twenties. Her dead strait hair was almost inhumanely blond and the cloak she had around her was a very deep shade of pink. Her startling blue eyes were fixed on her sister.

"Oh its you Cissy!" Bellatrix said, relaxing a little, "its that stupid unicorn medallion, its gone and lost itself again, only now i cant even seem to be able to summon it back!"

"Calm down Bella, its just a medallion."

"Just a medallion!?!?!? That thing may look rosy and sweet, but it actually happens to be a rare and valuable piece of dark magic and grants one-time protection to the bearer. There was only ever one made and it was given to me by someone very close."

"Oh Bella stop exaggerating, don't you think if it was that valuable the dark lord himself would have it by now?" Bellatrix looked at her sister.

"Can you honestly see the darkest man on earth walking down the street with a pure, white, sparkling unicorn tied around his neck?"

"Well no, but then again, can you honestly see the darkest man on earth just walking down the street in the first place?"

"Haha, very funny!", Bellatrix said dryly, "Have you seen any death eaters around today?"

"Well to be frank i haven't been down to the common room yet, but i have spotted Wormtail, Snape, Rodolphus and".... Narcissa smiled and her heart seemed to melt, "Lucius Malfoy." She finished.

"Oh will you just give it a break, this is a place for death and destruction, not bloody romance!"

"Come on Bella admit it, isn't he just too hot?"

"To be honest i would rather go and snog a cabbage!" Bella smirked.

"You know what Bella? You have no taste!" Narcissa replied stiffly.

"All i care about is my master and serving him, i didn't become a death eater just so i could get the man i wanted, although i sometimes have doubts about you"... Narcissa looked at her sister with teary eyes.

"That's your problem Bella, The dark lord really is all you care about, there's no room in your heart left for anybody else!" and with that she ran from the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Cissy i didn't mean...oh thats just fine then!!!!" Bellatrix said and she fell back onto her bed, punching the pillow as she did so.

* * * *

Bellatrix Black didn't know how long she lay on her bed for but when she got up, her mind seemed refreshed, and then quite suddenly, as she bent down to take her hairbrush from the floor, she remembered; she must have left the medallion in one of her cloak pockets. Bellatrix groaned for not having thought of it before and, throwing her hairbrush back down, rushed off to the 'Airing' room, where the death eaters always left their cloaks.

The 'Airing' room was just like any other drying room. Around the edge of the walls where a line of shelves made out of four or five boring blanks of wood, the kind you might find in changing rooms, and dotted around the middle were rails for hanging your stuff on. It was always incredibly stuffy in there because the ceiling was so low and before Bellatrix entered, she took one long, deep breath of fresh, cool air. She opened the door and stepped inside. She always hung her stuff on the big rail in the middle of the room, the one Voldemort himself and his most loyal death eaters used, so she headed straight for that and started searching through the endless supply of black cloaks and pockets. After about half an hour of hopeless looking she gave up and made her way towards the door, but just as she got to it, the door handle opened and Rodolphus stepped through the opening.

Rodolphus Lestrange was one of those people who always looked the same as everybody else. He had brownish coloured hair, which wasn't too short or too long and looked to be in about his early Thirties, average in height and weight, in fact the only thing that wasn't normal about him was that this man happened to be a death eater. (Also he was wearing a lime green cloak but thats not important)

"Afternoon Bella," he said brightly, "nice day today isn't it?"

"Not for me it isn't!" she replied grumpily.

"Oh whys that?"

"Ive lost something very special to me, Ive looked everywhere but i still cant seem to be able to find it!"

"Maybe you should do something to take your mind of it for awhile. I find i can never remember were i put something if I'm constantly looking for it, but its when I'm not trying that i always seem to find it."

"Take my mind off it? But what with?" Rodolphus thought for a moment and then went back to hanging his wet cloaks on his rail.

"Maybe you could do something creative. Last time i got stressed out, i dyed my cloak a lovely shade of green, as you can see, and i felt much better afterwards. Maybe you could do something of the sort? I have some different coloured dye in my room you could use."

"Weeeeeell," Bellatrix thought, "do you have any purple? i wouldn't mind a purple cloak."

"Yes for a matter of fact i have," he replied, hanging his last cloak up, "I shall come around and drop it in sometime," and with that he walked back out through the open door. Bellatrix went to get one of her older and more unwanted cloaks, when she remembered; she didn't know which ones were hers. She looked up and down the rail, but there didn't seem to be much difference that she could see, so she took one at random.

"No one will miss it!" she thought as she made her way back to her bedroom.

* * * *

Bellatrix lay on the fluffy purple rug in the middle of her room, waiting. She reached over and felt a corner of her newly dyed cloak. Still not quite dry! After about ten minutes she reached over and felt it again. Finally! Bellatrix stood up and unhooked it from the curtain rail. Funny, she didn't seem to remember any of her cloaks being this long before. She put it on and it wasn't until then that she realised that all she needed to have done back in the 'Airing' room, was look at the lengths of the cloaks hanging up to determine which ones where hers and which ones were not. This one was certainly not.

"Oh well, I'm sure no one will tell it was once theirs," Bellatrix told herself with a nervous laugh, "I doubt they will even notice anyway, especially if i cut a small bit off the end." Bellatrix got out her wand and was just in the act of stripping a huge chunk off the bottom when the door into the room opened very slowly and the sound of footsteps dangerously traveled towards her. Bella froze and although she was facing the opposite wall, she knew that her master had just entered the room and she could sense that he was in one of his avada-kedavrish moods and definitely not a happy Dark Lord. She looked down at the cloak that she had been redecorating and then realised, with heart-stopping horror, that she had just been caught dying and then cutting none other then one of Lord Voldemort's cloaks.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end i almost wrote 'that Bellatrix had just been caught dying and cutting none other then Lord Voldemort' lol but i fortunately caught myself in the act!!!

Pls reveiw! :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment