Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The death of the potters

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 8 - The death of the potters

Chapter 8 - The death of the potters
Disclaimer: i think you can tell by now but if not.....I DONT OWN HARRY POTTER!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got a bit of writers block but I'm back on track now! ^^

You will probably notice that this doesn't really fit in with the 7th book, i wrote most of it before the last book came out so i didn't know what there house was like or what had happened!

But anyway enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The death of the potters


Voldemort was walking down the small, dusty country lane that led to the Potters house. The sun was setting, the clouds where a warm orange and the sky was stained a beautiful deep blue, even the dark lord himself had an extra spring to his step, in fact he was so happy he might have actually jumped if he had not been the darkest man on earth. Not because of the weather though, that was not the reason for his joy and it wasn't the fact that he was on his way to eliminate the Potters either, no. Lord Voldemort had finally managed to do it, the one thing he had been wanting to do since his meeting with Wormtail early on in the week.

Voldemort smiled evilly to himself, he could see the Potters house on the horizon by now, only a few more minutes and he could finally say goodbye to another muggle loving family and destroy the boy who might threaten his existence if he was left to live.

He walked on for some time until he reached the dusty front gate that led to the Potters garden. Voldemort pushed open the gate and proceeded up the pathway to the front door but before blasting it to smithereens he stopped, listening to the sounds of voices easily making there way out of the top window.

"Well thats all of Harry's things packed safely away!" James loud voice drifted slowly through the open window.

"I'm so glad we are moving tonight," came Lily's voice, "these past few days have been like torture, i really do hate living on the edge like this!"

"Just in time," thought Voldemort as he silently unlocked to door and pushed it open, "they wont have to be living on the edge for much longer," The dark load walked up the stairs as silently as if he was treading on air itself. He could still hear them talking as he climbed higher.

"What was that James?" and Voldemort heard the sounds of footsteps, then,

"Merlin's beard! ITS HIM! Lily take Harry and go!!!! I'm going to try and hold him off!!!"

"But you cant James, you cant, you will be killed!!!" Lily's screams echoed around the small room.

"Then I'm going to have to die trying to save my family!" James said as he came stumbling down the stairs, but he hadn't bargained on Voldemort already being halfway up them. The dark loads pityless laugh bounced off the blue wallpaper as James came tumbling to a halt just in front of him.

"fool," he whispered before pointing his wand at him and saying, "Avada kedavra!"

Lily screamed even louder as she saw a flash of green light and then a limp hand flopping down from around the corner of the door, then the dark lord himself entered the room.

"Move aside you silly girl!" he muttered as she instintivly stepped in the way to shield the small cot that Harry was in.

"No never....take me instead....kill me.....have mercy...."

"Move aside and i wont hurt you....just give me the boy!"

"No please....take me instead....don't kill Harry...."

Voldemort saw that this wasn't going anywhere and he raised his wand and pointed it straight at the sobbing Lily, "Avada kedavra!" there was another flash of green and she lay dead in front of him. He turned to the small boy clutching at the edge of the cot confused and frightened. Where was his Daddy? Why was mommy lying on the floor? Who was this nasty Bald man with a funny face? and what was that in his pocket?
As Voldemort made the decision of heart or head Harry reached out and took the shining unicorn medallion from the dark lords cloak.

The dark lord didn't seem to notice as he raised his wand and pointed it at Harry's head. He didn't notice the little boy holding the medallion, didn't notice as his tiny hands raised it above his head. Voldemort was too full of his triumph to pay Harry any attention as he cast his final curse, to secure this boys fate. He watched in slow motion as the spell rocked towards the smiling child, as it came into contact with the silver unicorn medallion and before smashing the beast (which is what scared Harry for the rest of his life), it bounced, deflected off the shiny surface and headed back towards the evilest man on earth, and Voldemort had no time to move, jump out of the way, avoid the killing curse, but instead he watched as it hit him, and the most pain he had ever felt filled his whole body and ripped him from it......that was the end of lord Voldemort......or so they thought......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dun dun dun!!
Sorry its a bit crappy, but hey!

Tehe i thought it would be funny if i changed it a little...

Only two more chapters left now......dunno, might be three ;)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment