Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Sirius's little 'meeting'

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 9 - Sirius's little 'meeting'

Chapter 9 - Sirius's little 'meeting'
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, although I love all the characters!!

I had already written this one (roughly) after the third chapter! It was a great one to write so I hope is a great one to read too:)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sirius's little 'meeting'


A few days later Sirius was walking through London, mourning over the death of his best friends. It was horrible, the scene still hadn't left his mind, the whole of the top bedroom had been blasted apart. Sirius looked up to see a very familiar face looking back at him.

"So, traitors are we?" whispered Black pinning Peter quickly with his wand.

"But Sirius, my good friend, I was under a curse, the dark lord made me, I had no choice...," whimpered Peter, backing away into a corner.

"No excuses Peter, you know as well as I do that I am no longer your friend, but your enemy," he replied coolly.

"So what happened to 'once a Marauder, always a Marauder?"

"You destroy the trust of one Marauder, you destroy the trust of all. I am no longer associated with you Peter Pettigrew." Peter looked annoyed,

"What do you mean? No longer associated?"

"What I mean is simply this, if you really are a decent man then come with me and give yourself up to the ministry like any true Marauder would do."

Peter looked dumbstruck, then his face brightened. Suddenly he started yelling.

"ITS HIM! THE ONE WHO KILLED LILY AND JAMES POTTER. NOW HES COME TO FINISH ME OFF. HE'S BEEN IN LEAGUE WITH YOU-KNOW-WHO FOR YEARS."

Sirius looked taken aback. Muggles were stopping. Peter took his chance and carried on.

"HES GONE MAD! HE'LL START ON REMUS NEXT, JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE, HE WAS THE POTTERS SECRET KEEPER INTILL HE TOLD YOU-KNOW-WHO WHERE THEY WERE AND THEN YOU-KNOW-WHO...HE...HE..." Wormtail pretended to break down and cry.

By this time Sirius really was mad,

"LIER," he bellowed "I SWOPPED WITH YOU JUST BEFORE YOU HANDED THEM OVER TO VOLDEMORT." (Some of the nearby crowd who had stopped to see what all the noise was about, gasped.)

"SWOPPED? SWOPPED? I WISH I HAD SWOPPED, PERHAPS THEN LILY AND JAMES WOULD STILL BE HERE IF YOU HAD LET ME SWOP!"

Just as Sirius was raising his wand, about to curse him, Wormtail ceased his opportunity. With his wand behind his back, he skillfully blew the whole street behind him apart, killing 13 muggles. Then without further ado, he chewed his own index finger off and transformed into a flee bitten rat, disappearing down one of the sewage pipes that had blasted open with the force of the spell!

Sirius stood there panting, his wand still raised, trying to get to grips with what had just happened. All around him people were shouting and pointing, but that didn't matter to him now, all that mattered was that Wormtail had got away, the Potters murderer had escaped.

Sirius was awoken by many hands shooting out from all directions, trying to grab any part of his anatomy that was spare.

"Wha, what?" he exclaimed, surprised "what on earth are you doing? Why aren't you trying to capture Peter?"

Then he realised how it must have seemed to a passer-by. Peter shouting, Sirius raising his wand, the whole place blasting apart, peter had disappeared, muggles dead, people screaming, everything a mess...and quite suddenly he started laughing. How could these people think it was him...how? Sirius was almost hysterical.

"Come quietly please." said a voice out of nowhere. Sirius looked up to see a red faced Auror bending over him. Apparently he had fainted although Sirius couldn't remember doing so.

"But I didn't...I mean...I meant...I haven't..." he replied meekly.

"Just follow."

And without any further ado, Sirius was whisked away to the Prison of Azkaban!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well i hope you liked this one! Sorry its a bit short. Only one more chapter left to go!
Please review, even if its just something like, 'man this is awesome' or, 'dude this sucked', Its still nice to get something:)

Mysti AKA 'Wax'

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jude on November 8, 2007, 4:17:26 AM

Jude on
Comment Deleted

RachelTheFox on November 10, 2007, 7:57:10 AM

RachelTheFox on
RachelTheFoxI know! I feel really sorry for him too!