Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Belatrix's Memory

to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!

Chapter 10 - Belatrix's Memory

Chapter 10 - Belatrix's Memory
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters etc etc etc

Well this is the last chapter, its short and sweet and straight to the point. Anyway if you've been following the story from when I put up the first chapter then I hope you like it, and if you've only recently just started reading then I hope you like it too!
Here goes.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bellatrix's memory

Bellatrix sat in her room thinking. Where was her master? Her beloved dark lord who never did anything wrong? He was out there somewhere, Voldemort doesn't die just like that and she knew it. But then how could she explain the fact that when she had summoned him out of desperation he had not come? She thought back to the last meeting she had had with him. Why oh why had it ended this way? She remembered it as if it was yesterday even though a week had past.

She, Bellatrix Black had been sitting on her bed facing away from the door and holding in her hands a single purple cloak. She had just been in the act of cutting a huge chunk off the bottom when she had heard the sound of the bedroom door being harshly thrown aside. At first she couldn't think why he was so angry with her but as soon as she looked back down at the cloak she began to understand. This wasnt hers after all...Oh no...

Bellatrix had never felt this scared in her whole life. She didnt dare turn around, she didnt even dare move. The only thing she could do was watch the misty reflection in the window opposite her.

Something was wrong.

As she stared into the window she saw someone very unlike the dark lord. Someone handsome, with black hair and scarlet eyes. He approached her but didnt raise his wand. Bellatrix couldn't see then expression on his face through the reflection in the window but his body language told her that he wasnt as angry as he should have been.

"Master?" She said but he didnt answer her. She watched him as he walked over to the bedside and stopped right behind her. Then to her utmost surprise he bent over and kissed her on the cheek, she turned around just in time to see lord Voldemorts black cloak whip around the edge of the door.

"Maybe," she thought, "maybe he does have feelings after all..."

The End



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you go, comment/criticism time and before you say it I already know its a bit cheezy, in fact the whole story's cheesy but at least it isn't as cheezy as the end of Deathly Hallows!!!!
Anyway that's it, the end, hope you liked it and for goodness sake comment even if you just say 'good,' or something, I would still really like to hear what people think.
Thanks for reading.
Mysti AKA 'Wax'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment