Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A Very ooc Voldemort and his death eaters devises a plan to go back to Hogwarts to get at Harry Potter. SUGER RELATED!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Disclamer: J K Rowling's amazing characters pulled out the books and put in different outfits. I own nothing!

Give me a pen, some paper and extreme boredom for 2 hours and this is what happens!





"Now", announced Voldemort over lunch, "after giving it some thought, I've finely have come up with the plan mwhahahaha..."

"Whatever", Bella interrupted, tuning back to her food. Voldemort snapped back to his senses,
"stop interrupting me you cheeky little cheeky monkey thing ... ANYWAY! As I was saying before I was so RUDELY interrupted, I thought that we should all go back to Hogwarts!" This information was not treated with much respect, in fact it seemed that none of the death eaters had taken any of it in at all.

"What in Merlin's name?" Exclaimed Snape. Voldemort looked around the room at his followers blank faces.

"In a disguise you blunderbusses!" He said in a tone which suggested that even a baby of two should understand him. "Now Bella I would like it if you could shave your hair ..."

"Pardon?" Bellatrix stuttered, starring at him with a look of disgust on her face.

"you WILL shave your hair", Voldemort pointed his wand at her as if daring her to challenge him.

"This cant get any worse", thought Bella

"no wait! I have a better plan", Bella's face brightened as he said this, "Wormtail can do it for you! (Bellatrix cursed under her breath.) "And then", Voldemort continued enthusiastically, "Wormtail will make it into a wig for me and i will have Bella's robes and she will have mine, thus switching roles!"

"What is the point of that exactly?" Wormtail asked innocently.
Voldemort stopped laughing,

"Stop ruining the moment!" Wormtail fell silent

"Now Snape can switch roles with Wormtail and the others get into pairs and start dyeing, shaving and stretching etc...etc...etc..." The room burst into loud protest's, then Bella announced,

"What if we do do your disguise idea, just forget the switching roles part, and the shaving of course!" Voldemort coughed,

"I was getting to that bit ..."

Bellatrix was walking down the street in a pair of dark blue joggers and a light blue sports bra. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail.
She looked over at the Dark lord who was wearing a long, and extremely frilly dress. He was currently skipping along singing, 'Relight My Fire', blond plats swinging gaily on each side. Snape on the other hand had drawn the short straw and was wearing bright orange hot pants and a fluorescent pink boob-tube, his greasy hair was scraped into two uneven pigtails. The other death eaters in random outfits brought up the rear. Presently they all stopped outside a small rundown railway station.

"I suppose we get on here then do we?" asked our most 'intelligent' -cough cough- dark lord.

"Yes but you know we could just disapparate..." Snape sighed, he had been trying to make that suggestion for over two hours now but as always, they ignored him. He suddenly wondered why he stayed on the dark side...

"Good!" said Voldemort, "excellent in fact, we shall get on here!" and he clambered into the waiting train.

2 hours later the annoying mechanical voice announced 'Next stop, kings cross station!'
Voldemort stirred and his eyes flickered open. He looked around him, then noticing that all his minions were starring at him, promptly tried to hide the fact that he was sucking his thumb, by sitting up too fast and colliding painfully with Wormtail's humongous head. Wormtail staggered around the compartment, and it wasn't until he finely proposed to the ticket collector, that he was brought back to his sense's with a thud. The ticket collector stormed off just as the train slowed down to a stop and the death eaters got off.




And that is what comes of 2 hours boredom!

Rach~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 26, 2008, 3:30:15 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504LOL....it is SO disturbing!

RachelTheFox on March 26, 2008, 3:41:21 AM

RachelTheFox on
RachelTheFoxLOL I know, You will be scarred for life I'm afraid!