Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

A Very ooc Voldemort and his death eaters devises a plan to go back to Hogwarts to get at Harry Potter. SUGER RELATED!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Disclaimer: All belongs to J K Rowling.

Sorry about the candy. (I went a bit OTT)






Once on the platform, Voldemort and his minions walked over to the barrier between platform 9 and three quarters.

"Now everyone look casual," he whispered.

"That's gonna be easy," Snape said

"Good good," Voldemort answered, not noticing Snape's sarcasm. Bellatrix, who had been boogieing to some nearby music, looked up,

"So who's going first?"

"IM going first of course," Voldemort practically shouted. All faces turned to stare at the Dark Lord with plaits. He turned to them, "Well what would you say if one of your Death eaters tried to cross the barrier to platform 9 and three quarters before you?" No one dared or even bothered to tell him that most of the people there where muggles and most likely had no idea what he was talking about. Voldemort pushed Bellatrix roughly aside and in full view, stepped across the barrier. The other Death eaters hastily crowded through after there master, not waiting to see the reaction of the muggles watching outside.

Voldemort and his minions blended in with the crowd as well as they could and very soon people were staring and pointing. Mothers where scooping up there children and pulling there prams out of the way of these 'weird men in drag'.

"Take that ridiculous look off your face." Voldemort spat at Snape, whilst grinning hungrily at a passing 2nd year. After a lot of persuasion and pushing from the Death eaters, Voldemort eventually stepped onto the Hogwarts express, where they had planned to stay crouched under the window, and only emerge when the train had started moving safely along its way. This they carried out somehow, until Voldemort was sure that all the waving, smiling families were out of sight and it was safe to come out. They clambered up and after half collapsing again because of cramp, they each made their way to a seat and sat down. The door of the compartment slid open and the lady with the trolley poked her head around the corner. After giving them all a weird look, she spoke,

"Anything off the trolley erm ...dears?" She smiled strangely at them as she talked.

"CANDY!!" Voldemort almost knocked her over in his hurry to get at the E-numbers; Wormtail following shortly after him. Together they practically raided the whole trolley bare.

"Five Gallons, two Knuts for that lot."

"But I don't have any money" Voldemort protested.

"Then you don't have any candy either." She said, snatching it back. The Dark Lord turned away, crossing his arms childishly.

"But I want candy."

"Well you ain't' getting any of mine!" She snapped and stormed off slamming the door so hard that the pains of glass wobbled dangerously. Wormtail sighed.

"She didnt wait to see if i had any money."

"Who would?" Said Bellatrix unkindly, disappointed about having no candy.

"Now now ... stop arguing." Snape stopped short, then added under his breath, "I was about to say children ... heh."

"You WHAT!" Yelled Voldemort Avada kedavrishly.

"Oh um ... nothing." Snape muttered.

"Good, I thought you almost called me immature for a minute, sorry about that." Voldemort calmed down.

"That wouldn't be too hard." came a voice from somewhere over by the door region.

"Ah Potter ... um ... I thought you would drop by sometime." Voldemort stuttered before turning to whisper to Bellatrix, "I thought you said he would be at Hogwarts ..."

"He will be, but he has to get there first." came the reply

"Oh right thanks for telling me ... not." Voldemort turned back to Harry, Ron and Hermione, "look you're not supposed to be here yet, go away!"

... Laughter ...

"Its not funny."

... more laughter ...

Fortunately for the worlds favourite Dark Lord, the train started to slow down and a gaggle of excited students came pushing down the corridor, towards the exit. The compartment door slid shut and the Death eaters heaved a sigh of relieve. Now all they had to do was to get off this train without being noticed too much ...





its very OOC but oh well, meh!
Rach~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 26, 2008, 3:40:44 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504so funny ^^