Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

A Very ooc Voldemort and his death eaters devises a plan to go back to Hogwarts to get at Harry Potter. SUGER RELATED!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

Well i'm not too sure about this chapter but I have done as much as I can to make it better so I just hope you enjoy.






"Right, its all clear, no one make a sound!" He announced at the top of his voice.

"Here we go again," Snape sighed

"Now, plan A, part 1, page 5: Stick to your disguises" Voldemort said extra loudly, snapping the Usborne book of evil plots closed so hard that his long plaits blew away. All the death Eaters dived to catch the blond wig, but it missed them by inches and landed with a plop on the surprised head of Wormtail. He looked up and the wig promptly fell off.

"What shall we do with it?" Wormtail asked Snape in an undertone, after picking it up and waving it dangerously under his colleges nose. Snape smirked,

"You can have the honor of putting it back, since it kindly landed on your head"

Meanwhile oblivious to all this, Lord Voldemort tucked the Usborne book of evil plots safely away in his petticoat and after peeking around the door again for the onehunderedth time, crashed his way through the train and out onto the platform.

"NOW WHICH WAY IS IT AGAIN? I HAVNT BEEN HERE FOR SO LONG"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Bellatrix whispered, tiptoeing over to her master, "keep your voice down or you might"...

"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO KEEP MY VOICE DOWN!! I AM YOUR MASTER, I GIVE THE INSTRUTIONS HERE, NOT YOU!"

..."Wake someone up, come on, quickly, lets get out of here!"

The other Death Eaters followed her down the path, through the Hogwarts gates and into the grounds.

"Humph, keep my voice down indeed," grumbled the evilest man on earth "...still, at lest you didn't tell me to 'shut up' or anything" The death eaters all turned to Voldemort,

"SHUT UP!" they whispered.

"Stop being so mean you big meanies! I might not invite you to my party now!"

"Tempting not to take that offer," whispered Snape, "but I just don't have the heart to tell him!" Snape's voice fell, "what are you looking at?" Bellatrix, who had been staring at Snape for the last ten minutes suddenly jumped up.

"I HAVE IT!"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"I have a plan to get us into Hogwarts...Snape can go and knock on the door, you know these people way better then we do and it wont look too suspicious."

"no no no...shhhhhhh...it wont work...and next time be quite otherwise he might hear you!"

"What was that?" Voldemort asked, turning around to look at Bellatrix who sighed. and repeated what she had just said.

"Good idea, I think I would have thought of it myself if you had given me time to think!" Voldemort said after she had repeated herself several times.
Snape saw that he had no choice but to do it know. He gave Bellatrix a very black look and then set off towards the door. From their vantage point in the pumpkin patch the Death eaters watched him bound over to the huge front doors and knock very loudly. The door opened and they saw a very familiar face.

"Good evening Severus!" came the prim voice of professor Mcgonagall, "I thought you had joined up with the dark lord?"

"Damn!" came the voice of Snape, then they heard running footsteps, and Snape's big head appeared in the bushes, "oops...ahem...it...er...wasn't me?!" he grinned.





Well i hope you liked it
Rach~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 26, 2008, 3:42:06 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504'Usborne book of evil plots ' and 'thought you had joined up with the dark lord?"' ... priceless.

RachelTheFox on March 26, 2008, 4:57:47 AM

RachelTheFox on
RachelTheFoxLOL thanks for all the comments and stuff! ^^