Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

A Very ooc Voldemort and his death eaters devises a plan to go back to Hogwarts to get at Harry Potter. SUGER RELATED!

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or the characters so THERE!

Ok So I know this is short but so are you so there!






Professor McGongal unlocked the, huge, wooden, oak front door to Hogwarts and heaved it open. To her utmost surprise a still-very-greasy-and-exactly-the-same-to-before-he-killed-dumbledore-Snape stood on the doorstep.

"Good evening Severus, I thought you had joined the dark lord." Snape looked around for a second, then,

"Damn!!" and with that he ran off into the nearest (and most bulging) bush.
McGongal just shrugged and closed the door again. Snape had always been on the verge of losing it anyway, she thought. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door again. Wishing Snape would make up his mind and either come in or stay out, McGongal unlocked the, huge, wooden, oak front door to Hogwarts and heaved it open for the second time.

She almost jumped backwards in surprise. Voldemort and his whole band of death eaters where standing on the doorstep, but the worst part of it was that every single one of them were either in drag or had the most disgusting outfit on she had ever seen. Was this their idea of muggle clothing?... No, even Voldemort was not that stupid...Then what on earth was he doing standing on the doorstep dressed in the frilliest, most disturbing pink and orange coloured dress with the look of death upon his face. He could have stepped out of a pantomime it was that bad. -cue groaning-

"We want Potter!" He announced.

"Well you cant have him." She retorted.

"If you don't give him to me I will scream and scream until I'm sick!"

"I don't care how much you scream, but don't be sick, Filch just cleaned that step."

"But that's not fair!"

"Well as you can see, I don't play fair Mr Mort!" Voldemort almost fell off his step,

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?? ITS MRS MORT!! CANT YOU SEE THE DRESS??" Professor McGongal looked at him. He didn't seem to be his normal self. She never remembered the old Voldemort wearing panto clothes. As she stared at him, his blond topee slipped slightly to one side, then she realised. He must have gone loopy, he certainly looked mad, she always thought he would crack sooner or later. Or maybe he was never sane to start with. She wondered what she should do. Perhaps if she went and talked to Flitwick she could get some advise.

"I'm sorry Mrs Mort, I mistook you for someone else, why don't you wait inside while I go and fetch someone." she stepped aside and the bedraggled death eaters trooped in. Once Professor McGongal had gone, Voldemort signalled for everyone to gather round.

"Good going everyone, our disguises worked, shes obviously hoodwinked into thinking we're just some more seventh years who missed the train. Now I want you all to understand our plan, we are to stay at Hogwarts, pretending we're students, and then the first opportunity you get, you are to grab Potter, take him straight to me unharmedand I will summon the rest of you, got it?" Everyone sort of nodded stupidly, "good, now for the meantime, I want everyone to split up, we don't want to look suspicious now do we?..." He was stopped short as the door opened and professor McGongal re-entered.

"Well why don't you poor seventh years come in and start off towards your houses, missing the train is such a horrid thing to happen to anyone, defiantly not the best start to your last year!" She smiled fakely at them. "you will find the head of your houses waiting at the common room door to let you in. Off you go then."





If anyone has any advice or questions then I would love to hear it! Happy reading! :)
Rach~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 26, 2008, 4:08:03 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504LOL....they wear drag...it sounds like a panto...this sbhould be a stage play.

RachelTheFox on April 30, 2008, 11:08:46 PM

RachelTheFox on
RachelTheFoxHaha I wish it could one day be a spoof film or something, but such are the dreams of . . . well me! XD