Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just like her

Kagome goes with Inuyasha one night but then he turns on her and kills her.Wait that's not Inuyasha!Well the imposter is making her just like kikiyo!!God I hate kikiyo

Chapter 1 - Just like her

Chapter 1 - Just like her
Inuyasha was walking through the forest looking at his human hands when he heard a stick crack behind him.He turned around quickly to see kagome following behind him.

"Uh hi Inuyasha"she said and walked next to him.

"You don't mind if I come with do you?"She asked.

"Sure you can come if you want"he said and turned to walk away.

They walked in silence for a while until kagome couldn't take it any longer.

"Inuyasha,I need to tell you something"she said and faced him.

Inuyasha stopped and faced her with a smirk on his face.

"Kagome could you close your eyes for a second"Inuyasha asked with the same smirk.

"Um sure"kagome said and closed her eyes.

"Hold still"she heard his voice say.

Then kagome felt a pain shoot through her side.She opened her eyes in shock and saw Inuyasha pull his sword out of her.Kagome fell to her knees holding the wound in her stomach.

"Inu..Inuyasha"she said and looked up into his eyes.

She saw cold hatered in them.

"Your not Inuyasha"she said and 'Inuyasha' slapped her aross the face.

"Silent mortal"said a voice kagome could only reconize as Naraku.

Kagome fell to her side still looking into Narkaku's cold red eyes.She felt her heart beat slowing down every second.

"Die already I need your ashes for you to become just like kikiyo"Naraku's voice trailed into her ears.

"Ne..never"she said in barely a whisper.

"Kagome!!"A voice called from the distance.

"Inu..yasha"Kagome whispered and gasped as her lungs wouldn't breath anymore.

6 months later...

"Inuyasha you have to get over this sometime"Miroku's voice called to the half-demon sitting in a tree.

Inuyasha didn't reply but kept looking at the full moon.Miroku sighed and turned twords Songo and Shippo.Miroku was about to try again when Inuyasha hopped down and sniffed the air.

"That sent it couldn't be"he said and sped off.

Inuyasha juped over a huge gap in the earth and stopped in front of a cave.

"If my sent is correct then...then kagome is in this cave"he said and stepped in.

He walked further and further and gasped as he stopped at a clay form of some person(Or whatever they're called).He looked around and saw ash piles everywhere.Then he dared call her name.

"Kagome"he called.

The name echoed from wall to wall entering deeper in the cave.

Then he heard a voice.

'Kikiyo'he thought in amazement.

"Let me out of these ropes"her voice demanded.

Inuyasha walked further and looked into a tunnel to see kikiyo in the same position kagome was when the evil witch whatever her name was brought kikiyo back.

"Now kikiyo be still so we may give kagome life"Naraku's voice trailed to Inuyasha's ears.

Inuyasha gasped and saw kagome's lifeless body walked to the edge of kikiyo's whatever it's called.Then as kagome looked down at kikiyo all the souls started to drift from her and into Kagome.Kagome's eyes then came to life and her skin became more full of life.Kagome fell on her knees to the floor and began to cry.

"Why do you cry Kagome?"A voice from behind her asked.

It was kikiyo.

"I cry for the love of him.I have never gotten a chance to tell him and never will.He would never love me and never will"she choked out through sobs.

"Thats what you think"Inuyasha finally stepped in.

Kagome looked up and stared into the Amber eyes of her long lost lover.Kagome turned her head.

"No this has to be fake"Kagome said as a tear fell from her eye.

"Kagome"Inuyasha said and reached out his hand to her.

A burst of energy came from her and threw Inuyasha to the wall.Kagome stood up and looked at Inuyasha with sad eyes.

"It's not real"she said and ran out of the cave.

"Kagome"Inuyasha said and ran after her.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyasha_naruto_lover on July 23, 2006, 11:24:06 PM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_lovero...I didn't comment yet. 0o...
Ok, I'm commenting now.
awesome story! it can't end here or we'll all die! XP

DarkFlameAngel on May 11, 2006, 8:03:48 AM

DarkFlameAngel on
DarkFlameAngelAUGH!DONT STOP!ITS REALLY GOOD!I WAS ENJOYING THAT!

MartinaM89 on January 6, 2006, 4:03:58 AM

MartinaM89 on
MartinaM89Please write more! This is good! Only a bit sad......

orange44 on December 24, 2005, 4:11:22 AM

orange44 on
orange44Really good!! can't wait for the next chapter!! please be soon!