Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 60 Things to Get killed By Sesshoumaru

What to get killed by Sesshy? Or just piss him off? Here's a couple of ways^_^ Glad I could help out. Less humans to kill in the future.

Chapter 1 - 60 Things to Get killed By Sesshoumaru

Chapter 1 - 60 Things to Get killed By Sesshoumaru


1. Tell him he married a half-breed.

2. In response to #2, tell him his daughter is a half-breed.

3. Tell him you're his daughter (or son) and run like hell.

4. Tease him about him getting Tenseiga and not Tetseiga.

5. Tease him about not being able to kill his father (as he wanted to do so in Movie 3)

5. Poke him (personal experience tells me that he hates this)

6. Tease him about being related to a half-breed.

7. Tell him Inu molested Rin. (Then run like hell)

8. Tell him Kouga molested Rin. (I would run like hell if i were u at that point)

9. Tell him Miroku molested Rin. (I don't know, but he would probably believe that...)

10. Point and laugh. (Keep your eyes open, trust me.)

11. Make silly faces at him. (He will kill you, so run)

12. Tell him you saw him smile like a cute little girl^_^ (then run for your life)

13. Tell him that Naraku molested him in his sleep.

14. Watch the results of #13. (Then run like hell once he finds out the truth)

15. Capture Rin. Then leave her in a demon-infested region and run like hell.

16. Kill Jaken. Then run away laughing.

17. Say that his mother was a hamster and his father was made of elder berries. XD

18. At the top of your lungs, proclaim your undying love of the cute little doggie with fluff over his shoulder that travels with a human child.

19. While he's asleep, dare your friend to remove his clothes and hide them. When he wakes, take multiple pictures of him nude in the forest. Then sell them on E-bay. (run before he smells you!)

20. Watch the effects of #19.

21. After #19 & 20, if he finds u, deny everything. Then later, do the same thing, but this time with a camera. (then run for your life as he will find out)

22. Tell him that your pet ant went up his pants and you want to look for it. (hehe...i know some of you would do this given the chance)

23. As he passes you, smile at him and tap him on the shoulder. Then scream that you will never wash that finger again. (then run like hell)

24. Steal his fluff. Then sell it on E-bay. XD

25. Steal AhUn. (Keep him, trust me.)

26. Steal Tokijin. (nice sword, yo^_^)

27. Put a collar around his neck and tell him all types of commands for a dog^_^ (you'd get better results from inu…)

28. Tell him he looks like a girl.

29. Tell him he looks gay.

30. (if you're a guy) Tell him he's hot and you want to make out with him. (then run like hell, because he will give you hell if he catches you)

31. Ask him what type of eye shadow he wears :D

32. Ask him if he wears lipstick.

33. Ask him whom he slept with last night.

34. Ask him if his so-called markings are from a woman he fracked.

35. Ask him why he wears a dead polar bear.

36. Ask him how he lost his arm.

37. Ask him why he won't kill Inu.

38. Tell him his dad is pathetic for dying in a collapsing building on fire. And for a human, no less!

39. Tell him he is pathetic if he cannot even kill a half-breed.

40. Tell him his father is a feeble mutt for only being able to trap Ryukotsusei in dormancy, and not slay the demon. (Then run for your life.)

41. Brag to him that Inu-Yasha is so strong and handsome (*cough*) that Sesshy pales in comparison.

42. Laugh saying, “You had to team up with a half-breed to kill a possessed human! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!” And continue laughing at him.

43. Ask him why he travels with a human.

44. Ask him why he doesn't kill Rin.

45. Ask him why he doesn't kill Jaken if the toad annoys him so much.

46. Ask him how big his dick is.

47. Ask him his shoe size.

48. Ask him why he wears flowers on his kimono.

49. Tell him that Rin loves him, and wants to marry him.

50. Tell him that Sounga wasn't meant for him, and that his hate could not consume his loving heart.

51. Tell him that he has a good, loving heart. (then run like hell.)

52. Tell him to forgive his father.

53. Tell him that life isn't cruel, that its just his outlook on life that makes it seem that way.

54. Give him an inspiration speech about life and its many values. (that would defiantly get you killed.)

55. Tell him that he looks so cute when he's sleeping.

56. If you aren't dead after #55, take pictures of him when he's sleeping and show him, to prove your point.

57. If you aren't dead after the last two, then sell those wonderful pictures on the web.

58. If you haven't died yet, then Sesshoumaru must be in a good mood. Tell him that.

59. Wow, if you haven't died, that must be one unmoving black heart! Well, why don't you go to Rin and tell her to put flowers in Sesshy's hair while he isn't looking. If he doesn't know it was you who told her, do it yourself, and braid his hair.

60. Geez, he must really like you! Tell him that its plain that he likes you since you aren't dead.

61. Oops, did I get you killed? Oh, well^_^ what do you expect from Sesshy's black hearted daughter? *dies, as Sesshy has found out about this list*

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aura_Rei on September 5, 2007, 10:31:45 AM

Aura_Rei on
Aura_ReiYour mother's going to kill you too.  Though I do admit, you're good at what you do best:  annoying the hell out of Sesshoumaru, and yet somehow always coming back for more. =P
 
#61 way to annoy Sesshoumaru:
Die by his hand and then rez like nothing happened.
 
#62 way to annoy Sesshoumaru:
Knock him down, especially during combat.  This one has been proven!  All those you mentioned above, he will keep his cool (for the most part).  But this one will make him go insane.

SuperKawaiiEmiriChan on May 29, 2007, 6:38:23 AM

SuperKawaiiEmiriChan on
SuperKawaiiEmiriChanHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Too Funny! Can't stop laughing...

dalycewilliams on December 26, 2006, 2:35:27 AM

dalycewilliams on
dalycewilliamscrap.I think I went to far on# 22 cause fluffy hasn't stopped casing me.
me:LORD SESSHOMARU IT WAS ONLY A JOKE!!!!

sesshy:DIE PATHETIC WENCH!!! [lunges at me]

me:AHHHH!![takes a few steps back]

sesshy:[lands and turns into giant dog]ROOOOAAAAR!

me:[rolls up a newspaper]Bad Fluffy![swats him on the nose]
sesshy:[growls and bears fangs]

me:crap......[runs like there ain't no tommorrow]

Rei_Anul_Sama on December 28, 2006, 6:08:09 AM

Rei_Anul_Sama on
Rei_Anul_Samathat newspaper bit probably did you in more than #22XD haha

-From the Vampire and the Demon's Daughter

loveanimegirl on October 29, 2006, 4:14:42 AM

loveanimegirl on
loveanimegirlSesshomaru, you...are...my...father!
Sesshomaru: *blinks* Are you mentally challenged?
No, but I bet you are. If so, I'm certafied to teach you baseball.
Sesshomaru: *blinks*
Wow, you're even stupider *and hotter* than InuYasha! *runs*
Sesshomaru: I'm going to kill you!
Ha, you can't even catch...aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!
InuYasha: *munches popcorn* (whispers to Kagome) when's the next commecial, I gotta go.

ihavenoartskills on April 20, 2006, 4:32:03 PM

ihavenoartskills on
ihavenoartskillswow i acyually made i... *thud*

Chibi-chan on April 17, 2006, 2:28:21 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanI die at #22 cause that was the only one I did XD

Rei_Anul_Sama on January 7, 2006, 1:26:13 AM

Rei_Anul_Sama on
Rei_Anul_SamaWell, if you got killed by Sesshy, and only at #60, then i would say ur pretty lucky. He must really like you^_^

Sesshy: T_T Die.

Rei: :P no way, pops^_^

Sesshy: *turns away* I am not related to you.

Junewinds13 on January 7, 2006, 12:24:30 AM

Junewinds13 on
Junewinds13He tried to get his hands on me after #18, but I run waaaay too fast for him. Heh, I got all the way to #60 without dying!!!!*ducks to dodge poison claws*

Sessh: *turns into a big doggie*

Me: Oh shoot. *runs like seven hells*

jazzblue on December 28, 2005, 1:51:33 AM

jazzblue on
jazzblueWhat no one commented. well First comment! First comment!! Hahahahahah funny story! I got killed at #46!