Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Character Description: Nero

Alrighty. What u c here r descriptions of various characters. These r what those who wish to participate in my 'contest' will base ur pics off of. This isn't really a contests, though...i'm not judging pics.

Chapter 1 - Character Description: Nero

Chapter 1 - Character Description: Nero
Character: Nero, God of Demons
Age: Unknown, but he takes on a young adult body

Description:

Nero is a Blood Demon with long jet-black hair. He has two large red bat/dragon wings perched on his back. He has yellow irises with a black slit as the pupils. He is as evil as evil can be and loves to watch torture and pain inflicted on anyone, and when he has no prisoners, his own men find themselves in that position. He has a demonic wife, also evil, but not as cruel, and a young teenage half-god, half-demon daughter. He may love these demons, but he is coldhearted and merciless in war and his daily life.
Nero is usually in the mood to conquer a region of a planet. Currently, his target is the planet on which the Kingdom of Talahasee sits. Once he conquers the planet, he will move on to the solar system.
Nero is well built and strong. His muscles do not make him look fat. In fact, he is normal sized, skinny. His normal clothing is tight black pants with a shirt that shows his chest with a net shirt underneath.
Like all demons, Nero has pointed ears. His ears stick out of his long hair when his hair is down. Usually, his hair is in a braid and tucked behind his ears. At the end of the braid, a spiked circlet hangs from a short chain. He usually uses this in battle when he is without his sword.
Around his neck, you can usually see a pendent with a blood red ruby set in gold. This was a wedding present from his wife and it is enchanted. The gleam in the ruby matches the gleam in his eyes.
His archenemy is Ange, Goddess of Angels. He and she are exact opposites, yet born from the same Father God and the same Mother Goddess. He hates his sister with all his cold heart, while Ange tries to love him.
Nero is very much like Satan/Lucifer in the real world, minus the red skin and tail and horns. If asked, most people would think of him as just a Blood Demon, though Nero prides himself with their creation. Blood Demons are very dangerous, which is why Nero chooses this form.
An earring can usually identify Nero in other forms. On from his left ear, a ruby set in a thin ring of gold sits in his earlobe with a chain hanging down from it. At the end of the chain, a lapis lazuli is set in a thing gold plate, keeping the midnight blue gem in place.
A sword hangs from his belt on occasion, when he just wants to kill someone. Usually, he just has a small version of his sword hanging from his neck on a chocker necklace.
He prides himself with everything about his Demon plane. He has made it perfect for two things: torture and training. Training only comes when you past the torture, though. Only a small quantity ever makes it past both.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on February 10, 2008, 8:58:37 AM

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relmFOUND IT!! WOHAHAR!!!

Rei_Anul_Sama on February 10, 2008, 9:24:35 AM

Rei_Anul_Sama on
Rei_Anul_Samahaha great job^_^

Tore on April 29, 2007, 1:25:43 AM

Tore on
ToreHmmm...
I will attempt at doing him. c:
Nero has always been a favorite name of mine. <3

Hah.
But don't be too surprised if I pout and quit.
I'll get it done most likely, it will just take a long time because I can't work if I'm not in the mood. ]:

Aura_Rei on April 26, 2007, 6:41:34 PM

Aura_Rei on
Aura_ReiI'm actually interested in using Nero in the Family Portrait story.  Course, I kinda imagined him differently.  More red than yellow and black.  He'd be a fiery red head with ruby eyes and a cool disposition.  Well...he'd be a slightly different person in my story, seeing as how my story doesn't include gods and goddesses.  He really would be a Blood Demon,  and have a similar style of clothing as Sesshoumaru.  (minus the long silky sleeves of the kimono)  I don't know.  Maybe I'll attempt to draw him one day.