Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Character Description: Ange

Alrighty. What u c here r descriptions of various characters. These r what those who wish to participate in my 'contest' will base ur pics off of. This isn't really a contests, though...i'm not judging pics.

Chapter 2 - Character Description: Ange

Chapter 2 - Character Description: Ange
Character: Ange, Goddess of Angels
Age: Unknown, though she takes the form of a young adult

Description:

Ange is a kind and gentle Goddess (it pains me to even put her in the book). In her usual form, Ange has long blonde hair. Her feather wings are white with a touch of gold, here and there. Her eyes are deep silver irises with round black pupils. She has elven ears that stick out of her blonde hair. A mark on her forehead signifies her divine powers as the Goddess of Angels; this mark is shaped like a six-point star inside a circle with a five-point star in a circle on top:

Anges attire includes a white shirt and white cargo pants. Her shirt is usually long sleeved and has slits all along the sleeves. Her pants are cargo pants and have slits going halfway up the pant legs. She wears a necklace with a pearl set in silver and earrings with a pearl set in silver on her earlobes and a silver chain hanging down with a small topaz set in silver. She wears two gold bracelets on her left arm and a ring of silver feathers on her right hand, ring finger.
Ange is one of those characters who are pure good, trying to love everyone around them. Currently, she is working to prevent Neros conquer of the universe. If he succeeds (which he has^_^), then the world will become a demon paradise. Ange will not stand for her pride creation (the planet) to be used in this, and she is prepared to give her life to stop it. Shes possessive, humble, and all together a character which I wish I hadnt created. Shes not egotistic, she has no evil in her, and she hates blood shed. She has patients, but when that runs out, her temper is lethal (which, in my opinion, is the only good part about her T_T).

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment