Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Character Description: Firetamer

Alrighty. What u c here r descriptions of various characters. These r what those who wish to participate in my 'contest' will base ur pics off of. This isn't really a contests, though...i'm not judging pics.

Chapter 3 - Character Description: Firetamer

Chapter 3 - Character Description: Firetamer
Character: Firetamer
Age: 18

Description:

At first glance, Firetamer looks innocent and tame; but, really, she is the exact opposite.
Firetamer is a female young adult Selma (four-winged elves). Her hair is short and the color of the fire she controls. Her eyes glow red with an untamed nature. Firetamer has two large black and red feather wings set in her back, along with two smaller ones on her forehead. She is the daughter of the Fire Elemental (Lesser Goddess), Fira, and Psy, a Selma thief. She has three animal companions: Reso, a giant two-tailed fox, Pyro, a phoenix, and Stif, a shadow mastiff (large dark blue hound).
Psy has recently made Firetamer angry, and she is no longer with her father or mother. Firetamer has run away, and, currently, no one knows to where. All we know is that Firetamer is in a very bad mood and the best thing is to stay away.
Firetamer does not hold grudges, but this time, she needs her space. Pyro, Reso, and Stif are with her and are trying to calm her down.
Fira, on the other hand, is actually out looking for her. However, if she is caught, Fira will be in even larger danger.
For you see, what happened to Firetamer may be unknown to the reader, but she is now working for Nero. Nero is not bossy like Psy, or protective like Fira. Nero allows her freedom when she chooses. Firetamer roams the hills of Neros new empire, with her friends by her side.
Firetamer may have tamed the flame, but she is wild at heart. She is a tomboy and never really does anything she is told. Her normal attire is a plain black tee shirt, net shirt underneath going all the way to the wrists, and jeans. Hating anything to do with fashion, she stays away from those who show too much skin.
To her, the skies are always crying. The world is full of sorrow, she believes, and the skies share our sorrow. The flame I control is nothing more than a tool of spreading misery. And in doing this, I become a tool of misery and sorrow. She always smiles at this point. And that is what I do best, and I love watching others suffer. Suffering is what this world is built upon. If suffering were to cease, the world as we know it would cease.
So, she spreads sorrow and misery. Wherever she goes, chaos always follows. She is wild and untamed, ever moving, always walking.
She is like Nero in some ways, but she is not pure evil. She has some good left in her, but Nero is squeezing her dry. Soon, she will be as evil as any demon, as any human, elf, or creature.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment