Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Character Description: Lian

Alrighty. What u c here r descriptions of various characters. These r what those who wish to participate in my 'contest' will base ur pics off of. This isn't really a contests, though...i'm not judging pics.

Chapter 4 - Character Description: Lian

Chapter 4 - Character Description: Lian
Character: Lian, Leader of the Fox Demon Clan
Age: Unknown, believed to be over 4,000 Earth years

Description:

The leader of the fox demon clan, Lian is notorious for being a womanizer and a lecher, for both genders. Believed to have over eight hundred children, Lian has a reputation for kidnapping and fraternizing with any pretty young man or woman. He has been known to go after young men more often than young women.
Lian can change his appearance at will, though most times he takes on the appearance of two people.
The first appearance is a young man with silver eyes and hair. In this appearance, Lian has the ears and tail of a white or silver fox. His hair is quite long in this form and his side locks are normally in a braid. This form is most common for regions who have demons walking around in broad daylight.
The second appearance is most notable when Lian doesnt wish to be noticed unless youre looking for him. In this appearance, again, he is a young man with silver eyes. However, in this form, he has long blonde hair, normally in a ponytail at the nape of his neck. His ears can be changed from pointed (like and elfs) or rounded (like a humans). Also, there is no tail in this form.
Though these are his most common forms, Lian has been known to surprise everyone by taking a shape many dont consider: his animal link, a fox. As well as the fox, he takes any form he deems suitable to the situation.
His love life, though abundant, mostly revolves around a Raven Demon, known as the Leader of Raven Demon Clan, named Raven (redundant, isnt it?). Raven is unique in the way that, though he acts as if he despises Lian and his lack of intelligence, Raven is normally the first to defend Lian in a life or death situation. This demon is believed to be only 1,000 years of age, Earth time. It is unknown when or how Lian and Raven met, however, it is believed to be around 1453 A.D., Earth time.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on January 13, 2008, 6:53:00 AM

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relmAw, thats so sweet, the happy couple ^_^....well *coughs* yes he does like to drift doesn't he ^_^
This doesn't help my decision! i love guys with blonde hair :(..and silver ^_^...and Black ARGH!!!

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on January 13, 2008, 6:59:55 AM

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm...and this on on Lian's