Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Character Description: Raven

Alrighty. What u c here r descriptions of various characters. These r what those who wish to participate in my 'contest' will base ur pics off of. This isn't really a contests, though...i'm not judging pics.

Chapter 5 - Character Description: Raven

Chapter 5 - Character Description: Raven
Character: Raven, Leader of the Raven Demon Clan
Age: Believed to be 1,000 years of age, Earth time

Description:

Young in demonic years, Raven is the leader of the Raven Demon clan. Though there are multiple clans, the Raven Demons follow one overall ruler, Raven. He is young in his leadership, but not in parenthood. Raven is one of the only people, mortal or immortal, to stay with Lian for most of their lives. Raven has birthed many of Lians brood, numbering to 300. Airal, Lians eldest, is not one of Ravens, however. Airals bearer is unknown.
Raven takes on the likeness of a young man in his middle twenties. He has long black hair and square, thin glasses, mostly for looks. His clothing is normally loose and with the times, a great contrast to Lian who prefers traditional Japanese or tradition Chinese dress. His black hair matches his black eyes.
Though Raven can change his appearance, he can make wings form from his shirt. His ears are pointed as an elf or a demon. He can transform into a black raven, its size determined from his age or on a whim.
This demon is sarcastic and takes every chance to lower someones self-esteem. Raven takes especial pleasure in teasing Lian and his concubines. Raven is known to be a sadist and a masochist, perfect for Lian (a sadist). It is believed that Lian has lowered his sexual activity with others after he and Raven met.
Again, it is not known how the two demons met.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on January 13, 2008, 6:57:21 AM

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relmhhhmmm lowered.....but not cut out completely lol! Their story is so sweet, haha, 300 well, they really do like to spend time together don't they o_0

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on January 13, 2008, 6:59:35 AM

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relmthat was on Raven's description by the way ^_^