Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Character Description: Airal

Alrighty. What u c here r descriptions of various characters. These r what those who wish to participate in my 'contest' will base ur pics off of. This isn't really a contests, though...i'm not judging pics.

Chapter 6 - Character Description: Airal

Chapter 6 - Character Description: Airal
Character: Airal, Son of Lian and Unknown entity
Age: Believed to be 1,000 Earth years

Description:

A son of the fox clan, Airal is a master swordsman and archer. He runs a dojo in Japan, helping others to train their minds and bodies. He has never had a love relationship with another being, man or woman. In matters of love, Airal drowns.

It is believed he is a mix of fox and wolf demon blood; however, this has not been confirmed. Airal is a violent demon, nonetheless, and should not be underestimated. The only thing he truly struggles with is calming his emotions.

Airals hair is a silver-grey and half-way down his back. He displays his fox/wolf ears openly, as well as his tail. Both his ears and tail are the same color as his hair. Airal has two marks on his body: one on his right cheek and the other on his left shoulder. The one on cheek is shaped as a scythes blade, pointing down. The one on his shoulder is a difficult mark to describe. It looks like curved lines mixed together with spots of black here and there. The mark is small and can be hidden easily. However, Airal prefers not to.

His preferred clothing is a tight shirt that gives him room to swing his sword. Unlike his father, Airal does not like having his hair so long that hell trip over it. During weapons practice, Airal ties back his hair and keeps it out of his eyes.

Airal is searching for clues to his mysterious bearer, as his sire, Lian, will not tell him. Also, at times, Airal doubts that he is truly Lians son.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment