Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Character Description: Mosael

Alrighty. What u c here r descriptions of various characters. These r what those who wish to participate in my 'contest' will base ur pics off of. This isn't really a contests, though...i'm not judging pics.

Chapter 7 - Character Description: Mosael

Chapter 7 - Character Description: Mosael
Character: Mosael, Son of Diesel and Raven
Age: 14

Description:

Though young, Mosael is just as dangerous as his sire and bearer. With a vampire as his sire and a raven demon as his bearer, Mosael is dangerous mix of venom, bloodlust, and a frightening intelligence.

It can often be said that Mosael is more intelligent than his either of his parents, however this has not been proven.

Unlike his bearer, Mosael is unable to hide his wings. He is immune to sunlight, though he still get urges for blood. Mosael has medium-length black and green hair. His eyes glow a ghastly green and he has markings on his eyes, just as his sire. His clothing is sparse, normally preferring to wear only black leather pants and an arm warmer of some kind. He wears a mask over his mouth because his vampiric fangs are very obvious. His right ear is pierced in four places; both his ears are pointed like an elfs.

Mosael is very strong, stronger than his both his parents, and has a battle lust that rivals even the most battle hungry warriors. Mosael is the heir to the Raven Clan, as his bearer is the Leader of the Raven Clan. However, it is believed that the Raven Clan do not particularly like Mosael because of his heritage. Also, it is believed that Mosael himself does not want the position of power.

***Diesel is property of Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm!!!***

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment