Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Character Description: Vex

Alrighty. What u c here r descriptions of various characters. These r what those who wish to participate in my 'contest' will base ur pics off of. This isn't really a contests, though...i'm not judging pics.

Chapter 8 - Character Description: Vex

Chapter 8 - Character Description: Vex
Character: Vex, Son of Lian and Craven
Age: 14

Description:

Son of a childish demon, Vex is no different. This child enjoys annoying anyone and everyone around him. He takes particular delight in dropping things full of paint or other liquids on top of unfortunate people who just happen by.

Vex takes the likeness of his sire, Lian, and gives it a different look. He has the ears and tail of the fox, though he cannot hide them. However, instead of having Lians white/silver coloring, Vexs ears and tail have red at the tips. His hair is the same. He likes to match his coloring with his clothes by wearing red wherever he can. His eyes glow red more often than not.

Well named, Vex finds many, original ways to annoy the crap out of everyone. His latest way was putting black paint in his fathers shampoo. He, of course, claimed credit for it. Lian was not happy, to say the least. Craven found it quite funny, however. Vex is quite smart and shows it in the worst way possible: tricks and pranks. He prefers not use someone elses idea when playing a prank on someone, coming up with his own way to do something. If you searched his mind, youd find nothing but complex plots and convoluted pranks. Each and every prank has some way to modify it at a moments notice.

Pranks, however, are not his only hobby. Vex is very good with a computer; put up a firewall, hell nock it down. Hes found his way into the most complex security systems the world has to offer. He doesnt do any damage or steal information; all he likes to do is simply get through security and get out. Vex enjoys the thrill of a challenge. He does not, however, enjoy battle like his sire. He prefers to avoid fighting with anything but wit.

***Craven is property of Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm!!!***

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment