Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!
Submitted: April 20, 2006 • Updated: April 20, 2006
Word count: 79 • Size: <1k • Comments: 74 • views: 1048

Comments

Comments (79)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anikue123 on October 30, 2007, 5:58:49 AM

Anikue123 on (Chapter: index)
Anikue123jumped*

Anikue123 on October 30, 2007, 5:58:25 AM

Anikue123 on (Chapter: 1)
Anikue123Then Domino Juped up from the bush and gives a laud scream!
Domino: WHEEE!!!! AIIIIIEEE!!!!!

TailsFanatic on March 29, 2007, 1:09:14 PM

TailsFanatic on (Chapter: 1)
TailsFanaticSuddunly,a bush started to rattle.
???:Heheheheh...
Shadow:Who's there?
???:Gotcha!
Shadow:Huh-AHHHH!
???:Shadow-kun!
Ryu:Who-who are you?
???:Hallo!My name is Jenny,Jenny the cat!:D
Skye:Hmm...
Jenny:Who are you looking for?If you need to find someone?leave it to me.
Skye:We need to trust you first.
Jenny:Well, I'm Shadow's blood sister.
Skye:Really Shadow?
Shadow:Yeah.
Jenny:Well, lets goooo!!!

DaWolff on June 10, 2006, 5:28:42 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: index)
DaWolffafta all, i think this was kinda happy endin' ^_^

DaWolff on May 20, 2006, 7:50:44 PM

DaWolff on (Chapter: index)
DaWolffI'm bein' yay these new things rock!

vanilla_cream_girl on May 17, 2006, 3:23:57 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girl"Wow..."I said."It looks like we've got more trouble on our hands." I walked over and stood next to Shadow, then I smiled at Ryu.He smiled back."So why exactly does Mirage want to hurt you?"I asked...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 17, 2006, 10:45:12 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiRyu sniffled,but smiled at Skye. I looked at Ryu in a 'can i tell them?' way. He nodded. "Ryu is my brother.....Mirage is that stupid fox who I just stupidly get away...",I said,with an annoyed tone,"Its alright now, but she`ll be back. That`s why I`ve been missing classes. I`ve been coming here.......our parents left us a long time ago,and I`m sorry to say it, but Mirage WAS right... our father was scared of commitment and left...then our mother was kidnapped.... its a good thing Ry found me...."

vanilla_cream_girl on May 16, 2006, 11:11:51 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlI scrambled out of the bush."Who was that?!"I asked in shock."And who's this?"I added, looking at Ryu.I walked over to him and bent down.Then I wiped the tears off his cheeks."It's alright now."I told him."But I'd like to know what was going on in here..."I said, standing up with a worried look on my face...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 15, 2006, 10:31:43 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiDid I kill her? No. Something stopped me. A little something. Ryu was clinging to my leg,his little knees trembling,and his eyes full of tears. Not because I was feeling sorry for Mirage. Ryu was all I had left,as far as family went. Mirage was no longer part of it,as far as I was concerned. But Ryu still loved her,even after what she did. "Please! Stop!",he was begging me. The cold, icy look on my face softened. "Alright......",I said,and looked at Mirage,"I suggest you leave...." She smirked, and dashed off in a flash of light. I noticed Eddin and the others standing nearby. I tried to smile. "Any,uh....questions?",I asked.

DaWolff on May 15, 2006, 4:40:08 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffahem... violence serves anything but more of violence! but if it's necessary to kill, then it has to be done qiuck. (just my pasifistic thoughs, lol)

back to da story :D i can'i invent anitha, someone else, write something :D

Rikku_Mogonei on May 14, 2006, 1:06:26 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*sorry,I know its my turn,pretty much.i was out yesterday*)

I didn`t know if I was ready to fight her yet. Maybe I wouldn`t have to find out. But I knew why she was here.

"Give me the boy.",said Mirage, holding out an arm to (*probably*) jerk him up with. "I`d rather burn in the pits of hell!",I said. Ryu was walking up toward her. "I`m not afwaid of you!",he said,raising his tiny fist up. I rolled my eyes, and sat him behind me. "I`m telling you now.....give me the boy,or die.",said Mirage. "Blood runs thicker than water.....",I told her,"Not that you would know, abandoning us like you did." She looked sort of...amused. I hated that. She laughed. "Abandoned? Hardly! It was your stupid parents that abandoned you...you`r 'fearless' father must have been a magician,he disapeared when he heard the word 'commitment'.I`ll bet you-" "Shut up!",yelled Ryu,close to tears. "How dare you interupt me,you snot-nosed brat!",yelled Mirage,coming toward us. No way. Not with me here. I blocked her with my katana, jerked it up, and made a scar across her face,blood falling across her face and the ground. "Mom always said you had the looks..... but now all I see is a scarred demon.",I smirked, laughing to myself as the blood shined in a pale light. Should I kill her now? Or let her suffer?

Fargmaster on May 12, 2006, 8:24:25 PM

Fargmaster on (Chapter: 1)
Fargmasterback again sorry for delay i,v had my hands full..
i was pissing Ed of he was geting angry but all of a sudden we heard a noise Ed:hey that sounded like Nico! Ed said woried then we started to run to the palce where heard the noise..

DaWolff on May 12, 2006, 6:35:47 PM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolff(whoa, maybe i'll draw some parts of this roleplay with MS Paint!)

"Where'd she go?" I looked after her as Nico left. "Yea, too bad! Ya would have chosen HER next into our team... :D" Alex said. "Shut up." I was pist.

sorry my english

vanilla_cream_girl on May 12, 2006, 6:34:16 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlAs soon as Nico had left I followed her.I knew something was up.So I hid in a bush next to the cave to keep an eye on her.Just then a cold breeze rustled through the leaves of the bush I was hiding in.I shivered.The I saw her...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 12, 2006, 10:54:24 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*BTW,any background info you want to share,now would be a pretty good time ^_^*)

Rikku_Mogonei on May 12, 2006, 10:49:25 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*Phew! Mission accomplished!*)

"That`s great,now if you excuse me..." I dashed off. Where on Earth was I going!? Then I felt the familiar chill. Mirage was close by. Well,she had been here anyway. She was moving much too fast. I could see flashes of her, here and there...but I knew she was further up than that. But that`s not who I was worried about. I headed toward a cave. Mirage musn`t go there.... I carefully walked inside. "Sis? Nico?",a small voice asked me. I sighed. "Yes,Ryu,its me...",I said, pulling him to me, and ruffling his hair. He had a worried look on his face. "Is she coming?",he asked. I looked at him with pure concern. "I don`t know.....that`s why I came here...",I said.
You see, Ryu is my little brother. Why isn`t he in a house? Because,a house is too obvious. Mirage would surely find him and kill him. So he`s here for his own protection.
The candles all around us gave a nice glow. It made this once-dark pit sort of like home. "Hey,sis, guess what I found today??",asked Ryu,looking up at me with a huge grin. "I don`t know,why don`t you show me?",I asked,smiling. He was showing me a frog when the candles all flicked out. "Ah,so sweet,sorry to ruin this reunion... oh wait,I`m not sorry..." A cruel voice filled the room. Mirage....

vanilla_cream_girl on May 12, 2006, 9:58:38 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girl"Thanks!"Alex said and walked over to Eddin."I choose Shadow!"I squealed and glomped him, knocking him over."Skye!"He said to me and tried to get me off.I wiggled and hugged him tighter, grinning happily.

DaWolff on May 12, 2006, 4:21:47 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffwell, we've been guiet so i'll continue this!

"Ok...." I sighed: "Lets split to teams. I'm younger then Shadow, so I'll start (LOL Shad's 60). I'll choose ya, Alex."

vanilla_cream_girl on May 9, 2006, 12:01:20 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girl(*Splutter* Yep, Gerald!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!) "Hmph."He replied.But Nico could see the small, grateful smile on his face.

Rikku_Mogonei on May 8, 2006, 11:29:17 PM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*Gerald? Hee...*)

"Oh.......it makes sense now! Sorry Shadow!",I said.

vanilla_cream_girl on May 8, 2006, 1:25:19 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girl"Don't be so mean, Shadow!"I told him and helped him up."Sorry guys..."I said to, Nico, Eddin and Alex."Shadow has had a hard life."I explained, then told them all about Maria, The Space Coloney Ark and Professor Gerald Robotnic.

Rikku_Mogonei on May 8, 2006, 8:41:46 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiI blushed. "Nothing!",I replied,trying to make it more convincing. I didn`t want them worried or anything....

DaWolff on May 7, 2006, 11:41:32 PM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolff"What r ya thinkin bout?" I asked Nico.

Rikku_Mogonei on May 6, 2006, 10:29:00 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*oh,and please don`t cuss....I know i didn`t bring it up before, but please don`t*)

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 10:32:30 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei"Don`t worry me like that!",I nearly yelled. I sighed in relief. And then I thought about it. That could be how I stop Mirage! Kill her once and for all...but I needed them for myself......... so I`d steal them........What the crap!? I can`t do that! I shook my head. "Nico..? You had that rabid fangirl look in your eyes...",said Skye. Rabid fangirl, angry fangirl, thinking deeply.....all the same for me. "Yeah,that`s it...",I lied. It would be best not to tell them about Mirage for now....

DaWolff on May 5, 2006, 10:26:30 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolff"Guys, maybe ya forgot something...??" Alex said.

"What?" Skye asked.

"A Chaos Emerald!" he yelled.

"The Emerald! WE gotta hurry before Robin finds it!" Nico freaked out.

"No sweat, girls! I've got it right here!" He took the green Emerald from his pocket. "I'm quicker then I look like. ^_^"

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 10:13:21 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*oh poo*)

"YOU AREN`T GONNA TOUCH HIM,YOU HAS-BEEN!",I yelled at Shadow, hitting him with the flat side of my katana. I went basically into a rage that had been building up for a while,and poor Shadow was the center of it all. At least he only got a scratch and a bruise.... You should`ve seen the last victim...

DaWolff on May 5, 2006, 10:11:05 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolff"Do I have to lead a team with a WANNABE??" Shadow axed, shocked.

"Do I have TO TAKE MY PANTS OFF???" I axed, not-so-shocked.

Shadow was about to hit me, when...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 9:50:07 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*lmao*)

"Anyway...",I said quietly,trying to keep a calm attitude,"What are we going to do? Fight,or try to figure out what to do?" The only reply I got from Shadow was a "Hmph." Again,what was his prob!? Everyone else was quiet. "Okay,I can see we`re not all going to get along,so.....Eddin, Shadow, you`ll be team leaders,we`ll all split up for a while.... Let everyone chillax...(*chill and relax*)...So....what`ll it be,boys?",I asked.

DaWolff on May 5, 2006, 9:35:46 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffok here goes:

"Hey... if it ain't Shadow?" I said while sitting on my bed.

"Well, if it isn't Ed, the fool of pants?"

"Whaddoya mean? I rather wear big pants then wear no clothes at all! Hey wait... I see... ya don't have a penis!" I was pissing him off.

"Well who has no musc..."

"BOYS! STOP IT!" Nico and Skye jumped i nbetween of us just when Shad was loading a hit.

"Yeah! Stupid boys! Always fighting!" Alex yelled at the background.

There was a big silence and grasshopper voices.

"Alex, you's a boy, right?" Skye axed.

"0h yea... forgot 'bout that." He replied.

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 9:22:24 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogoneii know,it is -_-"

you`re caught back up with us ^_^

DaWolff on May 5, 2006, 9:19:11 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffhey... this makes no sense. where is eddin at the moment? in a hospital or in some other place?

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 12:25:02 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogoneibtw,i have a sorta-short temper

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 12:03:36 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei"Nice to meetcha!",I said, offering him a handshake. He looked at my hand wierd, so I looked at it. It was clean......... I dusted it off on my skirt. What was this guy`s problem?!

vanilla_cream_girl on May 4, 2006, 9:08:53 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girl"Awww!"I said as I watched Nico help Eddin up.Just then I saw a black and red streak out of the corner of my eye.My heart fluttered.I knew who it was."Shadow?!" I exclaimed in surprise and utter delite though I knew he didn't hear me.So I skated after him.As soon as I was directly behind him...GLOMP!!!"Ugh!"Shadow yelled, upon my impact."SHADOW!!!!"I cried.I had a HUGE smile on my face.Then I stood up and took Shadow over to Nico, Eddin and Alex."Hey guys!This is Shadow!"I told them, still grinning...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 4, 2006, 10:47:00 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiAfter a few minutes (*i`m exaggerating,lol*) of giggling, I stood up and dusted myself off, and then reached out a hand for Wolfie,so I could help him stand up (*glomp impacts can be fatal...lol*).

vanilla_cream_girl on May 2, 2006, 12:00:08 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlOkay!Thanks!n_n

Rikku_Mogonei on May 1, 2006, 11:29:40 PM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogoneisorry Wolfie :(

i caused you pain....sorta ^_^

yeah,we have to remember that! ^__^

DaWolff on May 1, 2006, 10:16:16 PM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffwell, suits me! fine by me if original characters come here, but we must remember this is a fancharcter story. :D

ow! my chest hurts!

vanilla_cream_girl on May 1, 2006, 9:44:01 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlThanks!

Rikku_Mogonei on May 1, 2006, 6:11:54 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*Sure,I don`t mind ^__^*)

vanilla_cream_girl on April 30, 2006, 7:19:06 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girl"COWARD!!!"I yelled after Robin.Then I giggled as I saw Nico glomp Eddin."I'm glad you're alright."I told him.

This is getting fun!By the way, can characters like Shadow be in this
story?

Rikku_Mogonei on April 30, 2006, 9:51:59 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiSuddenly,Robin left... "That stupid lapdog! Get back here!",shouted Alex.
I crossed my arms. "Do you think he`s ok?",asked Skye. "If I know Ed,I`m sure he`s fine...",replied Alex. I shut my eyes. I didn`t want to think about him more than I already was. Then I saw something speeding towards us......So I glomped it. "WOLFIE!" I giggled,and had a smile more than a mile long. ^_^

DaWolff on April 30, 2006, 5:41:12 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffWhen I woke up, I was in a hospital, laying next to some technical health care... thingies... phingies. I opened my eyes and tried to pick up my head, but my chest hurt. I saw a female human with blonde hair sitting near me. She looked like a nurse i nher suit.

"Are you awake?" she asked. "Do I like like sleepin'?" I replied sarcastically. "Well, a bit. Does it hurt?" "Being awake?" "No, your chest!"

"Oh... hehe. Yes it does." I understood.

"Do you remember what happened?" She asked me.

"They didn't tell??"

"Who THEY??"

"My friends who got me here!"

"There was nobody there when we found you."

I suddendly stood up. "Alex, Nico, Skye!!" I said on a creepy voice: "Rrrrobin..." Then i took off at high speed.

"What happened??" a male doctor came in. "He just said some names and left... whoa... What a speed!" the nurse awnsered.

Fargmaster on April 30, 2006, 12:36:21 AM

Fargmaster on (Chapter: 1)
FargmasterAs Ed was being patched up i turned aroud to Robin as he was coughing up blood he lauged :hah do you really think that was all i got? I diden,t even feel a thing! All four of us were shocked i started to get mad at him i looked at him and souted:fracking bastard dare even hurt my friend! i started to run at him i took him by the tourt and trew him in the air meanwhile i took my tursty m4 reloaed it and started shooting at him in the air all the bullets hit him. A big dust cloud came. I was releaved that he was gone or was he? Right at the second i put my gun down Robin shouted:you diden,t even hit me pitiful of you... i was shocked but before i even could move he hit me whit his fist my nose opened and blood started to run out of my nose i was tired i coulden,t fight any more it was up to Nico and Skye i went to my knees and said:damn...

vanilla_cream_girl on April 29, 2006, 1:15:34 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlThanks!n_n

Rikku_Mogonei on April 29, 2006, 12:56:45 PM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*i just wanted to say you`re welcome ^_^*)

(*yeah........that`s all ^^*)

vanilla_cream_girl on April 29, 2006, 11:52:36 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlThanks for the compliment on my song!I made it myself!Anyway...I continued singing as Nico worked.I knew that we all hoped Eddin would be alright...

Rikku_Mogonei on April 29, 2006, 11:20:00 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*nice song ^___^*)

I started tending to Wolfie`s injury with the stuff Skye gave me...the heck!? We don`t use this in Japan....not traditionally, anyway...

Oh well.......

That song......it was strange how much it had an impact on me....

(*okie,I`m tired.....can`t think of anything to write...but I agree,its a great story so far ^__^*)

vanilla_cream_girl on April 29, 2006, 10:24:33 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlAlex and I ran over to Nico and Eddin.I was scared for him, but I kept my focus and pulled some emergancy bandages from my quills.I handed them and a bottle of antaceptic to Nico."It's all right, Eddin...You're going to be fine..."I reassured him.I put my hand on Nico's shoulder.Then I wiped her tears away."One step at a time, We can make it...One step at a time, We can take it...We're strong enough to do this, strong enough to pull through this, strong enough to keep on going 'til we've reached our goal!"I sung.My own song floated out of my heart and got carried on the wind.Nico got a boost of courage."We...Can...Do...This...!"She said...


Great story!I can't wait to see what happens next!n.n

Rikku_Mogonei on April 29, 2006, 8:57:03 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei
Blood splattered on me as well.
I shoved Robin aside.
All that mattered was that Wolfie was ok.....

"Eddin,are you alright??",I asked. Then I saw the wound,and immediately started to cry. I was a little too late.

Was there anything I could do? I had to do SOMETHING...otherwise,my attempt to save him would be in vain.
I did the most I could by applying pressure to his wound... The health teacher always said that slowed the bleeding....

I knew I had to stay strong,but the tears wouldn`t stop....

DaWolff on April 29, 2006, 2:58:30 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffMy nails were almost cutted off by Robin's sword, and i suddendly saw Nico running towards us, revealing her katana.

"No, Nico! He's too... URGH!" I was interrupted by Robin's sword, that sliced a deep scar to my chest. "ED! NO!" I heard Alex and Skye yelling.

Robin settled his sword onto my throat, ready to cut it off. "Welcome to hell, tought guy." He smiled meanly.

Then, before I could say "Toasted jellyfish (wtf)" , long katanasword tore trought Robin's chest. His dirty blood flew onto me. "Bye, but not goodbye..." he said couching blood.

vanilla_cream_girl on April 28, 2006, 8:49:53 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlMy eyelids fluttered open.I groaned and shakily stood up with Alex's help. "Thanks."I told him, gratefully.Then I saw Nico.I stared in amazement as a fire-dragon formed around her."For you, Robin, the end is now."I herd her say and then speed toward Robin."W-Wow..."I breathed.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 28, 2006, 11:40:58 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*oh,and that dragon thing is rare, i can`t just summon it or whatever*)

Rikku_Mogonei on April 28, 2006, 6:42:48 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*I think it would be "flew toward". I hope that helps ^__^*)

This...this...thing was mocking me. It stopped nearly a half second in front of me,then sped off in a zigzag pattern. I closed my eyes. I had to focus on the movements MENTALLY,not physically...I would just get dizzy and become vulnerable. I listened to the way the movements pierced the air. I opened my eyes. Now.

I finally hit the real thing. Alex flew up just in time to see the (*now I could see it*) robot fall to the ground. "It was a stupid robot!?",he said. "Yeah..",I said, flipping it over. There was a very familiar marking on it...."Another one of Eggman`s schemes...It looks like his machinery is much more high-tech than it once was.",I said,"It also seems he may become yet ANOTHER problem..." I groaned. But I only stayed still for a moment. Eddin needed help...or at least,that was what I was going to give him....

I ran over to him, avoiding anything I could trip on (*that was something that didn`t need to happen twice -_-"*), and jumped up into the air, and something I didn`t even know was possible happened....Out of the flames forming around me, a long, snake-like dragon was twisting and scratching at the sky. Then it locked its cold,firey embers (*that were his eyes*) on Robin. I lost my ability to control myself. My eyes were glowing, and I spoke in a voice simular to how the dragon`s might have been if it could talk: "For you,Robin,the end is now."

DaWolff on April 28, 2006, 3:45:28 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolff"What the heck!?" I said confused: "Alex! Go get the Emerald!!!" "DONTCHA SEE?? Skye past out and Nico is in middle of somekinda friggin' magic!! (wtf)" he replied. "DAMN! Ok go help the girls I'll get the stone!" I yelled. "Roger!"

Alex flied for the girls while I tried to get the emerald and kept fighting Robin. I quickly kicked him in his head and ran for the Emerald. And just when i was reaching it...


BTW IS IT "flied" or "flew" sorry my no-good english. :(

vanilla_cream_girl on April 27, 2006, 1:43:22 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlI sped toward Robin, my anger rising.Then I jumped and WHACK, I kicked Robin right on his side.He went flying over a rock and landed some distance away.Then I turned around and saw something strange going on around Nico.I zipped over to her."What's going on?"I asked her.But before she could answer me I felt something hard hit me on the head.Then everything went black.I was clearly unconsious...

Rikku_Mogonei on April 26, 2006, 6:29:06 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiI started to freak out a little... that definantly had to hurt...!

"I don`t need to worry about Wolfie until this is over!",I whispered, "Or anyone for that matter..." I blushed...that was supposed to stay in a thought bubble!! O//O

I didn`t have much time to think before a cold chill of wind went by me. "WTF??",I said quietly, scanning the area around me. It was moving fast,whatever it was. Even Robin or Eddin,or anyone for that matter, was THAT fast... I ignored it for the moment....

Then something hit me in the stomach. It moved to fast for me to see what. I concentrated on the way the wind was moving around me....finally,I focused on something,and sent my katana through it....only to hit a copy, which fell to the ground in a puddle of water. "Crap...looks like I have yet ANOTHER problem to deal with...",I groaned, casted a sorry look toward the others (*who may still need help*) and tried to kill that sick little-----

(*just guess ^__^*)

Anyway,that`s it for me! Thanks to everyone who`s helped with this! :D

Fargmaster on April 26, 2006, 3:06:49 AM

Fargmaster on (Chapter: 1)
Fargmasterthen i take out m4 commando mahcine gun and Robin uses matrixxx!!! omg! cuz he haxs then Eddin jumps in the air and uses bule nail attack(did i get it right?) and blows Robin away next..

DaWolff on April 25, 2006, 10:01:49 PM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffwow! back to me, alex and robin.

The explosion threw me at huge power to a rock. It hurt alot, but it didn't matter right now. If the Emeralds were destroyed, the world would turn to unstoppable chaos. And that ain't good, eh?

"Suprised dog-boys?" Robin smiled meanly. "Black Arms' sientist aliens made my sword ablo to create explosions!"

"Yes... I figured that out already..." I said painfully. Right before that I jumped in air, next to Alex. "Ready?" I asked. "You bet!" he replied. Before i fell back to the ground.

I fell next to Robin and kept battling him with my nails. I yelled: "NOW!!!"

In air, Alex took a number of small but powerful bombs from his pocket and threw them. I ran away from the danger-zone.

Robin tried to ran away, but too late. The bombs exploded right next to Robin... and that looked like it hurt.

"BOOOOOO-YAAAAH!! Who's yo daddy!?!" Alex yelled. "He's not dead yet, Alex. He alot smarter then he looks like." I tried to calm him down: "But I guess this emerald is safe now."

or was it... YOU DECIDE!

vanilla_cream_girl on April 25, 2006, 11:16:53 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlI skated after Nico as she ran in the direction of Eddin and Alex.I was still worried.So I decided to keep an eye on her to make sure she will be alright.Just then we see an explosion in the distance.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 25, 2006, 11:06:05 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_MogoneiSo it`s back.......

"Its alright,it`ll go away..",I said.

Even if it wasn`t,I still wouldn`t leave Eddin and Alex by themselves.

It wasn`t my fault that that curse had been inflicted upon me....

When I was young, I had been shunned. But then,I got a gift of sorts...It let me read people`s minds just by touching them.

At first,it was ok,until I found out things I didn`t want to.

I had this bruise now. No matter what,it was here to stay...

Skye looked worried. "I`ll be fine,don`t worry!",I assured her. I got out my katana. [*I`m comin` Wolfie!

vanilla_cream_girl on April 25, 2006, 9:35:43 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlI tried to get the thing off Nico's back, but failed."I can't get it off..."I told her."Plus I have no idea what it is."I say."Do you think Eddin and Alex will be alright for a few minutes, while I take you to the school sick-bay?"I asked her.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 25, 2006, 6:37:36 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogoneithen of course,i tripped. "Are you okay?!",asked Skye,stopping beside me. I winced. "Yeah,but Wolf-...Eddin and Alex are chasing Robin...I don`t know what`ll happen now...I tried help,but..",I started, but fell to my hands and kness. Skye helped me up. "Wow,you must`ve really tried to help him... ooh....that....thing on your back doesn`t look too good...",said Skye,alarmed.

vanilla_cream_girl on April 24, 2006, 10:31:26 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlThanks!I'll be my new Sonic character, Skye!I walk out of the school gates to see Nico running off."Wonder where she's going?"I say and skate off after her.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 24, 2006, 6:17:22 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogoneino,you can give people permission, Wolfie,its fine by me ^__^

yeah,you can join ^__^

thanks,now I know more about Robin and Eddin ^__^

DaWolff on April 23, 2006, 11:03:53 PM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffif ya ask me... yes ya can join... i guess it's nico's decision...

over here i would like to add some of my character's abilities: Eddin can run faster than knuckles in his super speed, but not as fast as sonic. but he can jump superduper high, and he has these sharp nails.

Robin: he has this longsword (check out my pic of him) wich could cut chaos emeralds. his mission is to destroy all seven chaos emeralds with his sword, he is sent by black doom.

vanilla_cream_girl on April 23, 2006, 1:16:48 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on (Chapter: 1)
vanilla_cream_girlDo you mind if I join?

Rikku_Mogonei on April 22, 2006, 7:38:23 PM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*Just so you guys know,I don`t have speed or flight or anything, instead I`m a fire elemental*)

Rikku_Mogonei on April 22, 2006, 4:18:26 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei~NICO~
"Yeah,I did too.....Wha? Wolfie,where are you going!?",I said, shocked by how quickly he took off. I wanted to follow them,but I couldn`t keep up. Fire formed in my hand,like it does when I`m mad. Robin had been harassing us for a long time. It was about time someone made him pay. But then my friend ran up. I quickly extinguished the fire in my hand and turned to face her. After a few minutes,she left,so I decided to do what I could to help Wolfie and Alex.

DaWolff on April 22, 2006, 3:58:55 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffThen i saw a partly green, partly red flash dashing nearby. "Iknow those colors..." I said before i took off my jacket and jumped after that flash. Alex flied after me (using his tails).

DaWolff on April 22, 2006, 3:32:09 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffoh yea this was a good starting! ok my reaction:

"I don't get it..." I muttered. Alex whispered to my ear: "She's talking 'bout a CHAOS EMERALD!" "What da heck are those!?" I asked aloud. "Duh... ? If you collect all of those emeralds you can unlock unlimited power!" Alex yelled. "Maaaaybeeee he just pretends not to know what those are because he can't go SUPER...?" "What do you mean!? Of course I can go super!" I yelled upset.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 21, 2006, 6:20:54 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*You guys did great! Ok,me next!*)

I giggled and snuggled into Wolfie`s jacket. "Guys,I heard there was some sort of shiny rock thingy,you think we should go check it out?" They looked at me as if I was talking about something I was always goofing off about...What? I like shiny stuff! But today was DEFINANTLY different! "*sigh* Guys, if you didn`t skip class so much,our teacher tells us about these chaos emerald things...remember?",I asked. As if I even listened.......went, just always fell asleep.
(*Okie dokie then,NEXT! See guys,it WAS a good idea after all!*)

Fargmaster on April 21, 2006, 1:24:17 AM

Fargmaster on (Chapter: 1)
Fargmasterwhee it lookes like its me next .. then Nico came out and jumped on Eddins back shouting "wolfie!" whit a cute chibi face.... next..^^(yes i know i suck at writeing -____-)

DaWolff on April 21, 2006, 1:12:03 AM

DaWolff on (Chapter: 1)
DaWolffyay! i'm da first one!

I was hanging around da school and talking woth my friend Alex the Fox. We had blah blah blah about how boring our teacher is and stuff like that. And I heard a femal voice yelling: "Wolfie!"
I sarcastically whispered for Alex: "I wonder who is it...? Who could call me Wolfie... ?"


PS. i'll call alex into this role play :D

Rikku_Mogonei on April 20, 2006, 3:27:47 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on (Chapter: 1)
Rikku_Mogonei(*before I start,welcome everyone! This is just to show you how things work,and give you an idea of what to be thinking about*)

~NICO~

I woke up with the sun shining through my window. "Nice day.", I yawned,and stood up. A few minutes later, I was heading to school. Ah yes...the place where you can meet all sorts of strange people and the food is often hostile...almost as hostile as some of the gangs wondering around. I sighed and brushed my long blonde hair back with my hand. Then I saw a familiar figure........"WOLFIE!"
(*you can write a little, you can write a lot,
the more you write,the more adds to the plot!....Mwuahaha...evil rhymes ^_^ *)