Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!


SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

The rules are VERY simple! No rude comments (*unless you`re the villain……. Mwuahahaha*), and you need to not just “WHAM! HERE I AM!” try to make it make sense, such as, the area that the people already writing are at is a place where you live, you want to steal something, so you jump down from a tree, or a smokescreen, WHATEVER! I`ll start things up so you can understand! ^_^

Comments

Comments (74)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anikue123 on October 30, 2007, 5:58:25 AM

Anikue123 on
Anikue123Then Domino Juped up from the bush and gives a laud scream!
Domino: WHEEE!!!! AIIIIIEEE!!!!!

TailsFanatic on March 29, 2007, 1:09:14 PM

TailsFanatic on
TailsFanaticSuddunly,a bush started to rattle.
???:Heheheheh...
Shadow:Who's there?
???:Gotcha!
Shadow:Huh-AHHHH!
???:Shadow-kun!
Ryu:Who-who are you?
???:Hallo!My name is Jenny,Jenny the cat!:D
Skye:Hmm...
Jenny:Who are you looking for?If you need to find someone?leave it to me.
Skye:We need to trust you first.
Jenny:Well, I'm Shadow's blood sister.
Skye:Really Shadow?
Shadow:Yeah.
Jenny:Well, lets goooo!!!

vanilla_cream_girl on May 17, 2006, 3:23:57 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girl"Wow..."I said."It looks like we've got more trouble on our hands." I walked over and stood next to Shadow, then I smiled at Ryu.He smiled back."So why exactly does Mirage want to hurt you?"I asked...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 17, 2006, 10:45:12 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_MogoneiRyu sniffled,but smiled at Skye. I looked at Ryu in a 'can i tell them?' way. He nodded. "Ryu is my brother.....Mirage is that stupid fox who I just stupidly get away...",I said,with an annoyed tone,"Its alright now, but she`ll be back. That`s why I`ve been missing classes. I`ve been coming here.......our parents left us a long time ago,and I`m sorry to say it, but Mirage WAS right... our father was scared of commitment and left...then our mother was kidnapped.... its a good thing Ry found me...."

vanilla_cream_girl on May 16, 2006, 11:11:51 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girlI scrambled out of the bush."Who was that?!"I asked in shock."And who's this?"I added, looking at Ryu.I walked over to him and bent down.Then I wiped the tears off his cheeks."It's alright now."I told him."But I'd like to know what was going on in here..."I said, standing up with a worried look on my face...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 15, 2006, 10:31:43 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_MogoneiDid I kill her? No. Something stopped me. A little something. Ryu was clinging to my leg,his little knees trembling,and his eyes full of tears. Not because I was feeling sorry for Mirage. Ryu was all I had left,as far as family went. Mirage was no longer part of it,as far as I was concerned. But Ryu still loved her,even after what she did. "Please! Stop!",he was begging me. The cold, icy look on my face softened. "Alright......",I said,and looked at Mirage,"I suggest you leave...." She smirked, and dashed off in a flash of light. I noticed Eddin and the others standing nearby. I tried to smile. "Any,uh....questions?",I asked.

DaWolff on May 15, 2006, 4:40:08 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffahem... violence serves anything but more of violence! but if it's necessary to kill, then it has to be done qiuck. (just my pasifistic thoughs, lol)

back to da story :D i can'i invent anitha, someone else, write something :D

Rikku_Mogonei on May 14, 2006, 1:06:26 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*sorry,I know its my turn,pretty much.i was out yesterday*)

I didn`t know if I was ready to fight her yet. Maybe I wouldn`t have to find out. But I knew why she was here.

"Give me the boy.",said Mirage, holding out an arm to (*probably*) jerk him up with. "I`d rather burn in the pits of hell!",I said. Ryu was walking up toward her. "I`m not afwaid of you!",he said,raising his tiny fist up. I rolled my eyes, and sat him behind me. "I`m telling you now.....give me the boy,or die.",said Mirage. "Blood runs thicker than water.....",I told her,"Not that you would know, abandoning us like you did." She looked sort of...amused. I hated that. She laughed. "Abandoned? Hardly! It was your stupid parents that abandoned you...you`r 'fearless' father must have been a magician,he disapeared when he heard the word 'commitment'.I`ll bet you-" "Shut up!",yelled Ryu,close to tears. "How dare you interupt me,you snot-nosed brat!",yelled Mirage,coming toward us. No way. Not with me here. I blocked her with my katana, jerked it up, and made a scar across her face,blood falling across her face and the ground. "Mom always said you had the looks..... but now all I see is a scarred demon.",I smirked, laughing to myself as the blood shined in a pale light. Should I kill her now? Or let her suffer?

Fargmaster on May 12, 2006, 8:24:25 PM

Fargmaster on
Fargmasterback again sorry for delay i,v had my hands full..
i was pissing Ed of he was geting angry but all of a sudden we heard a noise Ed:hey that sounded like Nico! Ed said woried then we started to run to the palce where heard the noise..