Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - uhh danny crane!

haha! this i just write down randomly while doing a another chapter for "Ravedrus" i thought it was funny so i decided to put it on by it's self lol any one who's a fan of Boston legal may find it funny (hopefully)

Chapter 1 - uhh danny crane!

Chapter 1 - uhh danny crane!
"Uhhh heh!" said Vex as he pored Esinloth's tea "what brings you to our humble abode master Inquisitor?"
They where in the lounge and Esinloth sat on what was once Zerkas' couch (not that he complained)
with the coffee table pulled right up to his legs.
Wilkenson sat on a chair which was the back side first Zerkas sat on a chair to while Ekitsa and Latashe leant on the wall.
Esinloth smiled "please Vex call me Nonin and i have much to tell you all"
"Like what?" asked Wilkenson bluntly.
Esinloth took a sip of his tea which he had to do almost daintily the pinkie of his power armor barely fitting the cup handle, a huge handsome face, looks maybe ex-spacemarine with scruffy thick, brown hair and a air of intelligence about him that far exceeded Ravedrus.
The bright white power armor he wore very personalized with a golden double headed eagle on the breast plate and other gold embeddings, he was quite a sight to behold.
"Which part do you want to hear? the bad news or the good news?" asked Esinloth placing the tea cup on it's saucer carefully.
"Stop pulling them along Esinloth" came a voice from the stairwell and they turned to find that it belonged to Harak "because none of it's good news"
"Ah! Nathaniel!" cried Esinloth, friendly "you are quite right!"
Latashe looked to the Inquisitor losing her patience "okay the bad News first Inquisitor" she almost snapped.
"Which bad News is that miss Latashe?" asked Esinloth "the bad News or the bad, bad News?"
"Is it that bad?" asked Vex perplexed.
Esinloth almost glared at the kid "you cant imagine how bad kiddo"
Wilkenson could see that this Esinloth was quite the ex centric.
"Well it's kinda hard when you wont tell us" said Latashe.
"Ah I apologize!" said Esinloth then after a pause "Nonin Esinloth!"
"W-what?" asked Wilkenson.
"Nonin Esinloth" said Esinloth by way of reply.
"Sorry he gets like this sometimes" said Harak "Nonin Esinloth!"
Esinloth shook his head "oops sorry about that, where was I?"
"You where going to tell them the bad news Inquisitor" said Harak leaning forward as if he was originally part of Esinloth's advisory.
"Oh yes that's right" said Esinloth "which bad news?"
Everyone let out a sigh.
"Sir just tell them the one that Ravedrus did" said Harak.
"Didn't Ravedrus do them all?" asked Esinloth then he looked to Ekitsa "Nonin Esinloth" he said by way of flirtation.
And something happened that surprised everyone Ekitsa blushed (and Ekitsa really isnt the blushing type)
And that really hacked Wilkenson off.
"Nonin please just tell the friging news!"
Esinloth's attention swung to Wilkenson like he was targeting him with a range finder.
"Excuse me mister but when was it that you order Nonin Esinloth around?" he said "Nonin Esinloth! name's on the door!"
"Uhhh what door?" asked back Wilkenson.
That almost floored Esinloth then he gestured over Harak "uh Nathaniel" he whispered "would you be so kind to go down stairs and calve my name in the front door"
Wilkenson groaned aloud.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

the_bitch01 on June 13, 2007, 6:34:50 PM

the_bitch01 on
the_bitch01i like it ^^

Xx_AviloriA_xX on September 19, 2006, 11:48:15 PM

Xx_AviloriA_xX on
Xx_AviloriA_xXlol, they still didnt find out the bad news XDDD