Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Incoming characters

Kai's an innocent bystander...sort of >.< Darian's a gang leader...and a pretty boy...Rannon likes little boys *cough* And girly men...this won't end well *sigh*

Chapter 0 - Incoming characters

Chapter 0 - Incoming characters
The tall man shoved Kai to the ground. He landed with a loud thump, and whimpered lightly as his attacker towered over him. Little girls shouldnt get involved in mens business.
I-Im not a girl!! Kai argued pathetically. His disgruntled state and constant shivering didnt help to convince the gang members. The other two men sneered as the tall man bent down and smirked,
Any boy who has long hair, he ran a hand through the strands of Kais black hair, a trim figure, he shoved Kais shoulders to the ground, overpowering him easily, and a face sweet enough to eat, the man licked the boys cheek, causing another shiver, has earned the right to be called a cute little girl. He smirked again and nibbled on Kais lip, the boys futile struggling making the others laugh.
Rannon, I didnt know you considered such people cute little girls. Why didnt you tell me? A voice rang out from the end of the alley. The man, Rannon, whirled around, releasing one of Kais shoulders. Seeing his opportunity, Kai bit Rannons wrist unmercifully. With a growl, the man whipped back around and picked Kai up, slamming him against the alley wall, knife at his throat. You little dog! He pressed the knife against Kais throat, causing a thin trickle of blood to run down.
Rannon! I believe I was speaking to you. Normally when your gang leader addresses you, you listen. The voice called out again, and Kai watched as Rannons face changed, the man obviously trying to hide his anger. The knife shook at Kais throat before snapping shut as Rannon turned to face his leader, still pinning Kai against the wall. Kai tilted his head a bit, Rannons movements allowing him to see the leader of the gang. Slowly walking toward them was a tallish man. Not as large as Rannon, that is, but taller than the average man. His long dark blue hair was tied back hastily, a few strands of blue draping his shoulders. He was incredibly handsome. Beautiful, even, and his movements were languid; he seemed to almost glide toward Kai and his captor.
D-Darian, sir&I didnt know you were here. Forgive me&you know how my temper gets a hold of me. I just Rannons babbling excuses were cut short as Darian leaned past him to take hold of Kai, pulling him from the wall and holding his shoulders, inspecting him as Rannon let go.
Hmm&this boy stirred your temper enough to make you ignore your leader? Darians voice was smooth as he raised his eyebrows to feign surprise and curiosity. Kai swallowed nervously in the silence that followed, shifting slightly in Darians grip; it was impossibly strong. I must be&I must be tired&thats all&Kais thoughts trailed off as Rannon shifted, glaring hatefully at the boy. Noticing the glare, Darian narrowed his eyes and moved in front of Kai, calling all attention to him. What were you saying about boys with long hair? he tilted his head to one side, causing the ponytail to flow into view. Oh&and with trim figures, correct? He moved forward, swaying his hips a bit, emphasizing his physique. Rannon visibly gulped. Ah&and a face sweet enough to eat& Darian blinked sweetly. Kai shuddered at the coolness of Darians voice. Hmm&those descriptions are certainly interesting, Rannon. I have but one question for you, Darian leaned forward as Rannon leaned back, his back hitting the wall behind him. Darian continued the advance until his lips were centimeters away from Rannons. Rannon gulped as his leader whispered, Do you think my face is sweet enough to eat, Ran Ran? Because&by your standards, that would classify me as a cute little girl, would it not? Darians voice turned cold again. I dont know if I like that classification, Rannon.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SSOD on March 9, 2007, 5:49:26 AM

SSOD on
SSODYes, well...I have a few charies that really can't be described easily. SO!! I crammed them into a wee bit of a story. No, it isn't really a story...more of a random clip of their story, that popped into my head and wouldn't leave until I wrote it. Kai is somewhat of a filler name, in case I decide on a better one *cough* Kai and Darian are the characters I wanted to introduce...Rannon came in later...Enjoy!! and say hi to my buds *grin* If I add more later (in other words, people ask for more -.-') there shall be yaoi...though perhaps not between Dar. and Kai...>.> <.<

...oh, and apparently apostrophes and quotes morphed into little boxes *sigh*