Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Secrets Revealed

This story is about a thirteen year old girl named Arial who has discovered a secret...

Chapter 3 - Secrets Revealed

Chapter 3 - Secrets Revealed
After a long day, the girls went home. Georgiana was spending the night at Arial’s house. They decided that they would set up the cameras tomorrow. Tonight, they were going to forget about it though, and just relax.
Since they were best friends, they could do almost anything in front of each other, and they could tell each other everything. Arial had been bothered for a long time by a secret she had been keeping to herself, and decided to try to tell Georgiana.
“I like having someone to tell all of my secrets to!” said Arial.
“Why, do you have one right now?” said Georgiana with an inquiring, amused tone.
“Maybe, maybe not” Arial said calmly, eyes focused on the floor.
“Oh, I get it, you don’t want to tell me.”
“No, I just don’t have a secret!”
“Ha ha!” said Georgiana mockingly. “It’s probably just the person that you like, and I already think I know who it is!”
“What are you talking about? I don’t like anyone!” Said Arial as her face turned red.
“It that why your blushing?” teased Georgiana.
“Well, fine, I do like someone, but let’s get back to the other issue.” Said Arial, trying to change the subject to avoid questions from Georgiana, and to talk about what she really meant by secret.
“So, if it’s not a secret, what is it?”
“Well, I guess you could maybe call it a secret, but I have never considered it that, because well, cause, no one would believe it!”
“I would, trust me.”
“Maybe, but I am not sure you would say that after you heard it. I’ll tell you as long as you don’t think that I am crazy or something.”
“I won’t.” confirmed Georgiana
“Ok, well, I haven’t told anyone yet, cause I don’t want it to get out of hand, and I don’t want you to tell anyone about this, and when I tell you, I want you to listen to what I tell you to do.”
“I won’t tell anyone, but I don’t get what you said about me doing what you tell me.”
“You will.”
“So then, tell me.”
“Well, I, I can talk to animals.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment