Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Plans

This story is about a thirteen year old girl named Arial who has discovered a secret...

Chapter 11 - Plans

Chapter 11 - Plans
“Why does this have to happen to me?” Said Arial.
She was getting a headache from all of the plan making on rescuing Rose, and felt dizzy. Suddenly everything went black. Arial could hear the distant hum of voices. Was this an attack, or was it all a bad dream?
“Arial.”
Arial could see Georgiana’s concerned face hovering above her own.
“What? What’s happening?” Said Arial.
“You fainted.”
“Oh.” Arial was disappointed, her hope that this might be a dream was crushed.
“You’ll be ok.” Said Georgiana, who could detect the disappointment on Arial’s face.
“Rose told me to stay strong. Look at me Georgiana. How can I rescue Rose when I have no energy, I feel worn out, and I am fainting and becoming delirious?
“Don’t worry, we can wait until you’re better until we rescue Rose. We don’t have to do it today.”
“No. Every minute that we waste could be Rose’s life slipping through our hands.”
“Maybe you’ll feel better in a little while. You haven’t had any lunch yet, so maybe having some food will make you feel better.”
“The plans have been finished. Georgiana, Arial, I need your approval.”
“Not now Jason, you know Arial doesn’t feel good.”
“It’s ok Jason, I know that time is of the essence, what’s your plan?”
“Well, the way I see it, these Yimarix things are nocturnal, that is when in comes out to hunt. We have two options. Try to get in during the day, or try to get in when the Yimarix and are out hunting.”
“I think that we have a better chance of freeing Rose when they are hunting, but if we are seen, or if they notice Rose is gone, the first place they will go to is Pemberley. If we go in the day, they will be more lethargic, and it might take them longer to notice that Rose is gone. It is pretty much 50/50, either way, it doesn’t matter.”
“To me, it’s seems smarter to go at night, in the cover of darkness. The only thing is that we have no idea if these creatures have good night vision, a good sense of smell, or both. We need to learn more about the enemy.”
“I think night.”
“Me to.”
“That is what I was thinking.”
“Then it’s settled, we will go at night.”
“Not tonight though. I think that we should start to travel there today, and then once we get there, we should do what Georgiana said, and observe how they act at night. Then, the next night, we can free Rose.”
“That sounds good to me. Jason, when you were near the Yimarix, did you see any good places for shelter?” “Yes, it’s about a mile from where Rose is being held.”
“Jason, you will have to do the spying. You have to slip into the Yimarixs’ layer. You are the only one small enough. I hate to put you in danger but…”
“It’s ok Arial. I know that you would do it if you could. You can count on my help.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreenPaint on March 31, 2007, 1:31:37 AM

GreenPaint on
GreenPaintThis is still very interesting. Please write more, I'm enjoying this story a lot! ^-^