Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Encounter

This story is about Sasuke, and Shiori, my oc. So if anyone even reads this, honestly tell me what you think! Give me some feedback! If you don't like canon/oc pairings that's fine, but don't flame.
Criticism is WELCOME! I can take it! Trust me!

Chapter 12 - Encounter

Chapter 12 - Encounter
Shiori was walking along in the corridors of the hideout. The walls were carved with circular crosshatch patterns, which played with the light from the few lamps that were lit.

*
"Shiori-sama, there is somebody here who would like to greet you." Kabuto said.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?"

"Just turn around, Shiori-sama."

Shiori lifted herself from her chair where she sat and turned to look at the stranger. His eyes were as black as his hair, much like someone else she knew. They seemed devoid of interest.

"Hello, I am Sai. I am pleased to meet you, =13pxNomura, Shiori." An eery smile appeared on his face as he said this.

The smile he kept in place was no different from many other she had seen in her lifetime. Shiori did not trust him. "If that's all you have to say, then leave."

"Oh? I had hoped I would get along with you better than Sasuke."

"Don't worry, I can tell we won't. Kabuto, If you would?" Sai's smile vanished thoroughly.

"I would be happy to, Shiori-sama. Kabuto took Sai by the shoulders and steered him towards the threshold. "If I could come back later to ask a favor?"

"Of course."
*

Keeping an eye on Sasuke was Shiori's designated task. She did not know for what reason this was, but she followed his instructions regardless. Shiori silently watched Orochimaru train Sasuke that afternoon. Orochimaru was trying to teach Sasuke a new way to channel his chakra, and release it into his sword. It seemed to be working well for Sasuke.

What could I do to counter that?

Afterward Shiori went back to her room to find a pen and paper she could use to write on while she sat, regretfully, inside for the day. But not before she let Sasuke know this.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" she said before closing the door to his room, where he lay, exhausted from the afternoon's activities.

After retrieving her necessary writing utensils, Shiori began her second trip back when she heard noises coming towards her. They were fast paced footsteps, and It sounded like more than one person.

"He's not in this one either!"
--
Please critique this! My writing skills are sadly amateur;; D: lawl

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment