Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tyson's Discovery!

What Kai would do if he saw what some fangirls say about him!

Chapter 1 - Tyson's Discovery!

Chapter 1 - Tyson's Discovery!
Tyson was looking through the web at some fansites about him. Ray, Max and Kenny all were standing by him, reading things from their own fans as well. Kai sat on the sofa reading a book- whatever they were reading it couldn't be THAT interesting.

"Hey look! Kai has a fansite too!" Max noticed one of the websites called, "Hiwatari Shrine". Tyson double clicked and they were sent to it.

The read a little themselves, then suddenly burst out luaghing. Kai looked up- what was so funny? They looked at Kai, then the screen, then luaghed even louder. "Thats it!" Kai thought standing up. He walked over to the screen and looked at it.

There was a picture one of the fangirls drew of herself and Kai kissing. They all burst out luaghing at him again. "What is this?!" Kai went back to the homepage trying to block out the memory of the picture. Suddenly words apperead that the girls had written- things like "I love Hiwatari! He's SO cute!"
or, "He is soooo hot!"

"Oh my gawd..." Kia groaned. They all burst out luaghing again. He clicked the back button to escape the site- and on the screen there was nothing but sites like, "Hot Hiwatari" and "Kai the Cutie."

"I hate computors..." He sighed and sat back down to read his book amongst the luaghing of his teammates.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on March 28, 2006, 7:25:30 AM

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on
MarhiaPotterakMewNakamaI like it very much

mysterygirl3000 on January 15, 2006, 1:01:42 AM

mysterygirl3000 on
mysterygirl3000That was soooooo funny!!

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 2:20:46 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeyeah, that sounds like what Kai's reaction would be. =^_^= that's hilarious. *gives pocky and pixie sticks*

AthrunsandKaisgirl on December 3, 2005, 1:28:46 AM

AthrunsandKaisgirl on
AthrunsandKaisgirllol, oh, that's great, oh! do u know what would be the funnest, if u wrote when they find all the Yaoi (not sure if that's spelt correct) that's based on Kai, if ya take my advise, let me know so then I can read ur story later K Keep up the writing!

raysbabygal on November 20, 2005, 4:43:41 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalthis is just too funny! lol tazz

lizrocks on August 2, 2005, 2:08:28 AM

lizrocks on
lizrockslol, i lyk it, its funny. can u write more plz, write sumthing lyk dis^^

Moonshadow_2 on March 17, 2005, 12:03:10 PM

Moonshadow_2 on
Moonshadow_2Very funny! LOL I hope he doesn't sees this.

kiya on March 11, 2005, 2:38:38 AM

kiya on
kiyaDude, so funny! he he

Tears_Of_Eternal_Darkness on December 27, 2004, 2:57:08 AM

Tears_Of_Eternal_Darkness on
Tears_Of_Eternal_Darknessok... funny...

ice_is_nice on October 23, 2004, 2:59:33 AM

ice_is_nice on
ice_is_niceFunny